ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Lincoln Black Label Trim Is Back
Total Articles: 4
Lincoln Black LaThe Ford Motor Company is going back to its roots with the launch of the new Lincoln Black Label trim edition. This is slated to be the top of the line trim for the 2015 Lincoln MKZ. Lincoln used to offer a similar service and trim design in the 70s, but the characteristics have not been seen in over 40 years. There are several different features and specifics that are not yet known about the vehicle, although more news on the trim should arrive in the coming months. However what is known about the vehicle is exciting and is sure to impress not only current Lincoln owners, but individuals who are interested in a high-end luxury sedan.bel Trim Is Back
Buyers who opt for the Black Label are going to have three themes incorporated into the design, ranging from distinct exterior colors, unique wheels and completely upgraded interiors. As of right now, the Black Label is only going to be offered on the MKZ, although it is likely to spread out throughout the entire lineup of vehicles offered by the company.
This feature is similar to what other high-end car manufacturers are offering, including Audi and BMW. However, while the German based vehicle manufacturers allow owners the ability to mix and match some features, this is not going to be the case with the Lincoln vehicles. This is designed to give a very specific, clean and bold look that is heightened by the craftsmanship of the designer and the elements used inside the vehicle.
As of right now, one of the themes of the Black Label trim is called Indulgence, which has a chocolate brown interior. The second theme is called Modern Heritage, which utilizes a high contrast black and white look inside the interior of the vehicle, including the dashboard and white leather seats. Finally, the third option is known right now as Center Stage, which has a red headliner and red trim as well as a mostly black interior. The current exterior colors include Chrome Flame and Chroma Couture, although those are basically just fancy names for an off color of red and an off color of brown. As Lincoln and the Ford Motor Company has pointed out, eventually every single vehicle is going to receive its own Black Label, and the manufacturer is hoping for about 10 percent of all sales to be part of the Black Label design trim. Due to this, there is not going to be a limited edition or a set limit on the number of Black Label vehicles sold by Lincoln. Instead, the company is going to sell as many as it possibly can, depending on the needs and desires of the buyer.
The Lincoln Black Label vehicles are not going to be sold for another year or so the new design will not come out until 2015. There are so many different vehicles out there; it might just be time to treat yourself to something that isn't just luxury, but more than luxury. With the new Lincoln Black Label trim, you are going to receive that is the highest quality vehicle offered by Lincoln.
Sesi Lincoln is proud to be your premier Lincoln dealership in the Ann Arbor area. Sesi Lincoln specializes in new and pre-owned Lincoln vehicles, parts, service and accessories. If you are searching for Lincoln dealers using the keywords Southfield Lincoln or Westland Lincoln, come visit our showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
2. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
3. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
4. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
7. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
8. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
9. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
10. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
11. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
12. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
13. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
14. Driving Experience With Rentarace
15. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson