ALL >> Education >> View Article
About 70-336: Core Solutions Of Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Exam
Total Articles: 47
This exam is aimed at audit professionals who are working in banking IT and Telecom consultants are the main target audience for this exam. They are experts who can design, plan, deploy and maintain solutions. They are able to translate business requirements into technical architecture.
Plan and design a Lync topology
Plan Lync site topology
Plan Lync Server support infrastructure
Plan Lync servers
Design a Lync Server HA/DR solution
Design Edge Services
Plan and design Lync features
Design Lync remote and external access
Plan for Lync user experience
Plan for clients and devices
Plan migration from previous versions
Plan end-user training for Lync client features
Deploy and configure Lync
Configure and publish topology
Configure Lync remote and external access
Configure Persistent Chat
Install and configure clients and devices
Migrate from previous versions of Lync
Manage operations and data resiliency for Lync
Troubleshoot the Lync environment
Manage the Lync environment
Validate Lync environment health
Mitigate data loss
Manage monitoring and archiving services
Candidates are required to have at least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Lync technologies. They should have the experience to make decisions regarding design, implementation and maintenance. Furthermore they should be proficient with Active Directory Domain Services, data networks, and telecommunications standards and components that support the configuration of Lync Server.
Recommended Study Aids
Candidates can prepare for the exam through the different options mentioned below.
Instructor led training
20336B: Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013 is a five day course
Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Jump Start is a two-day course. It’s aimed at helping IT experts plan and design a Lync Server 2013 implementation that meets with the user and organization needs.
The 70-336 exam was published in November 2012 and is available in six languages; English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (Simplified). There are approximately 45 to 55 multiple choice questions. Candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam. The required passing score is 700. The cost of the exam is US $ 160. To register for the exam candidates must visit the Prometric website.
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation