ALL >> Education >> View Article
About 70-336: Core Solutions Of Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Exam
Total Articles: 47
This exam is aimed at audit professionals who are working in banking IT and Telecom consultants are the main target audience for this exam. They are experts who can design, plan, deploy and maintain solutions. They are able to translate business requirements into technical architecture.
Plan and design a Lync topology
Plan Lync site topology
Plan Lync Server support infrastructure
Plan Lync servers
Design a Lync Server HA/DR solution
Design Edge Services
Plan and design Lync features
Design Lync remote and external access
Plan for Lync user experience
Plan for clients and devices
Plan migration from previous versions
Plan end-user training for Lync client features
Deploy and configure Lync
Configure and publish topology
Configure Lync remote and external access
Configure Persistent Chat
Install and configure clients and devices
Migrate from previous versions of Lync
Manage operations and data resiliency for Lync
Troubleshoot the Lync environment
Manage the Lync environment
Validate Lync environment health
Mitigate data loss
Manage monitoring and archiving services
Candidates are required to have at least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Lync technologies. They should have the experience to make decisions regarding design, implementation and maintenance. Furthermore they should be proficient with Active Directory Domain Services, data networks, and telecommunications standards and components that support the configuration of Lync Server.
Recommended Study Aids
Candidates can prepare for the exam through the different options mentioned below.
Instructor led training
20336B: Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013 is a five day course
Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Jump Start is a two-day course. It’s aimed at helping IT experts plan and design a Lync Server 2013 implementation that meets with the user and organization needs.
The 70-336 exam was published in November 2012 and is available in six languages; English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (Simplified). There are approximately 45 to 55 multiple choice questions. Candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam. The required passing score is 700. The cost of the exam is US $ 160. To register for the exam candidates must visit the Prometric website.
Education Articles1. Creativity And Creative Thinking
Author: Billy Mason
2. Huge Career Opportunities In Salesforce Field Today
Author: Riley Louis
3. The Tuition Classes For Kids In Dwarka Can Make A Difference To Excel In Maths And Science
4. 4 Basic Skills Of Hr Management
5. How To Create Business Unit
6. Overview Of Talend
7. How To Choose The Best Nata Coaching Centres In Chennai
8. Ibm Mainframe Training In Hyderabad
Author: IBM Mainframe Training in Hyderabad
9. Hire The Best Writing Company With Qualified Writers
Author: steve robert
10. Augment Visual Learning With posters
Author: Roomana Basha
11. Need Of The Hour For Every Student Or Professional - Wealth Management Course
12. I Want To Write Ios Apps. Where Do I Start?
13. Become A Professional With Python And Move Ahead With The World
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. When The Chords Of Piano Entice The Heart Of South Delhi
Author: symphony South
15. How Cognos Bi Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?