ALL >> Education >> View Article
Iia-cfsa:earning Recognition Through Certified Financial Services Auditor Exam
Total Articles: 47
This exam is aimed at audit professionals who are working in banking institutions, financial organizations, insurance companies, security and commodity services, holding and investment companies, credit agencies, and other such institutions.
If your goal is to continue to grow as a financial services audit professional and demonstrate the breadth of your financial services knowledge, the CFSA designation is for you.
The Certified Financial Services Auditor exam covers four areas:
Domain I: Financial Services Auditing
IIA International Professional Practices Framework
Internal Control/Risk Management/Governance
Internal Control Frameworks
Risk Management Frameworks
Implications of Information Technology
Auditing Financial Statement Elements
Statement of Cash Flows
Off Balance-sheet Items
Domain II: Auditing Financial Services Products
Cash Management Services
Capital Market Products
Money Market Products
Domain III: Auditing Financial Service Processes
Marketing Sales and Distribution
Rating Advisory Service
Mergers and Acquisitions
Domain IV: The Regulatory Environment
Overview of the Regulatory Environment
Laws and Regulations
Stock Exchanges and Other Markets
Money and Banking
It is recommended that candidates must have a 4 year degree or an educational equivalent. If not then a 2 year degree course with 3 year experience in a financial institute. A candidate should have two years of auditing experience in a financial institute.
A Character Reference Form signed by a CIA, CGAP, CCSA, CFSA, CRMA, or the candidate's supervisor must be submitted.
The exam consists of 115 multiple-choice questions and candidates have 2 hours and 55 minutes to complete them. The exam format is multiple choice questions.
The CFSA exam is offered in five languages: Chinese, English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
The exam is available all year round at more than 500 locations globally. It is computer based testing. Candidates can register for the exam at Pearson VUE testing centers.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni