ALL >> Education >> View Article
Iia-cfsa:earning Recognition Through Certified Financial Services Auditor Exam
Total Articles: 47
This exam is aimed at audit professionals who are working in banking institutions, financial organizations, insurance companies, security and commodity services, holding and investment companies, credit agencies, and other such institutions.
If your goal is to continue to grow as a financial services audit professional and demonstrate the breadth of your financial services knowledge, the CFSA designation is for you.
The Certified Financial Services Auditor exam covers four areas:
Domain I: Financial Services Auditing
IIA International Professional Practices Framework
Internal Control/Risk Management/Governance
Internal Control Frameworks
Risk Management Frameworks
Implications of Information Technology
Auditing Financial Statement Elements
Statement of Cash Flows
Off Balance-sheet Items
Domain II: Auditing Financial Services Products
Cash Management Services
Capital Market Products
Money Market Products
Domain III: Auditing Financial Service Processes
Marketing Sales and Distribution
Rating Advisory Service
Mergers and Acquisitions
Domain IV: The Regulatory Environment
Overview of the Regulatory Environment
Laws and Regulations
Stock Exchanges and Other Markets
Money and Banking
It is recommended that candidates must have a 4 year degree or an educational equivalent. If not then a 2 year degree course with 3 year experience in a financial institute. A candidate should have two years of auditing experience in a financial institute.
A Character Reference Form signed by a CIA, CGAP, CCSA, CFSA, CRMA, or the candidate's supervisor must be submitted.
The exam consists of 115 multiple-choice questions and candidates have 2 hours and 55 minutes to complete them. The exam format is multiple choice questions.
The CFSA exam is offered in five languages: Chinese, English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
The exam is available all year round at more than 500 locations globally. It is computer based testing. Candidates can register for the exam at Pearson VUE testing centers.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool