ALL >> Education >> View Article
Iia-cfsa:earning Recognition Through Certified Financial Services Auditor Exam
Total Articles: 47
This exam is aimed at audit professionals who are working in banking institutions, financial organizations, insurance companies, security and commodity services, holding and investment companies, credit agencies, and other such institutions.
If your goal is to continue to grow as a financial services audit professional and demonstrate the breadth of your financial services knowledge, the CFSA designation is for you.
The Certified Financial Services Auditor exam covers four areas:
Domain I: Financial Services Auditing
IIA International Professional Practices Framework
Internal Control/Risk Management/Governance
Internal Control Frameworks
Risk Management Frameworks
Implications of Information Technology
Auditing Financial Statement Elements
Statement of Cash Flows
Off Balance-sheet Items
Domain II: Auditing Financial Services Products
Cash Management Services
Capital Market Products
Money Market Products
Domain III: Auditing Financial Service Processes
Marketing Sales and Distribution
Rating Advisory Service
Mergers and Acquisitions
Domain IV: The Regulatory Environment
Overview of the Regulatory Environment
Laws and Regulations
Stock Exchanges and Other Markets
Money and Banking
It is recommended that candidates must have a 4 year degree or an educational equivalent. If not then a 2 year degree course with 3 year experience in a financial institute. A candidate should have two years of auditing experience in a financial institute.
A Character Reference Form signed by a CIA, CGAP, CCSA, CFSA, CRMA, or the candidate's supervisor must be submitted.
The exam consists of 115 multiple-choice questions and candidates have 2 hours and 55 minutes to complete them. The exam format is multiple choice questions.
The CFSA exam is offered in five languages: Chinese, English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
The exam is available all year round at more than 500 locations globally. It is computer based testing. Candidates can register for the exam at Pearson VUE testing centers.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur