ALL >> Education >> View Article
Iia-cfsa:earning Recognition Through Certified Financial Services Auditor Exam
Total Articles: 47
This exam is aimed at audit professionals who are working in banking institutions, financial organizations, insurance companies, security and commodity services, holding and investment companies, credit agencies, and other such institutions.
If your goal is to continue to grow as a financial services audit professional and demonstrate the breadth of your financial services knowledge, the CFSA designation is for you.
The Certified Financial Services Auditor exam covers four areas:
Domain I: Financial Services Auditing
IIA International Professional Practices Framework
Internal Control/Risk Management/Governance
Internal Control Frameworks
Risk Management Frameworks
Implications of Information Technology
Auditing Financial Statement Elements
Statement of Cash Flows
Off Balance-sheet Items
Domain II: Auditing Financial Services Products
Cash Management Services
Capital Market Products
Money Market Products
Domain III: Auditing Financial Service Processes
Marketing Sales and Distribution
Rating Advisory Service
Mergers and Acquisitions
Domain IV: The Regulatory Environment
Overview of the Regulatory Environment
Laws and Regulations
Stock Exchanges and Other Markets
Money and Banking
It is recommended that candidates must have a 4 year degree or an educational equivalent. If not then a 2 year degree course with 3 year experience in a financial institute. A candidate should have two years of auditing experience in a financial institute.
A Character Reference Form signed by a CIA, CGAP, CCSA, CFSA, CRMA, or the candidate's supervisor must be submitted.
The exam consists of 115 multiple-choice questions and candidates have 2 hours and 55 minutes to complete them. The exam format is multiple choice questions.
The CFSA exam is offered in five languages: Chinese, English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
The exam is available all year round at more than 500 locations globally. It is computer based testing. Candidates can register for the exam at Pearson VUE testing centers.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy