ALL >> Education >> View Article
Going For Hp0-j61: Delta - Designing Hp Smb Storage Solutions Would Great Idea
Total Articles: 47
Those candidates who successfully pass the exam and achieve the certification are then qualified as HP Certified Professional. They have the skills and knowledge to deal with HP products and solutions. Holders of an HP certification are reliable and productive and can earn high salaries and other rewards such as job security.
The HP0-J61: Delta - Designing HP SMB Storage Solutions certificate is important for a channel partner organization and members of the HP sales team who are looking to increase the sales of HP storage solutions.
Fundamental storage architecture and technologies
Describe storage transport components.
Describe and characterize SAN topologies.
Describe storage virtualization technologies.
Describe backup systems technology.
Describe data availability technologies.
HP Storage products, solutions, and service offerings
Correctly position HP Storage portfolio.
Identify strength of the HP Storage solutions.
Solution planning and design
Plan and design a solution.
Size a solution.
Describe and explain storage tools and utilities.
Candidates must have a minimum of one year experience in storage technologies and should be able to define business requirements and design SMB Commercial storage solutions to meet those needs.
Recommended Study Material
It is recommended that candidates have some practical experience along with other training resources. This will greatly help them in preparing for the exam. The recommended course are listed below. These are freely available at the HP Learning Center:
HP 3PAR Inform OS 3.1.2 Delta Rev 13.11
HP 3PAR 7000 Array Hardware Delta, Rev. 13.11
LeftHand SAN/iQ 10.1 L2 Training Rev 13.11
LeftHand Nitro A L2 Training Rev 13.11
The HP0-J61: Delta - Designing HP SMB Storage Solutions exam consist of 56 questions. The total time allotted to candidates to complete the questions is 90 minutes. The HP0-J61 exam format is multiple choice questions. The multiple choice questions can have single responses and multiple responses. To pass the exam candidates require a minimum passing score of 72%.
Candidates can visit the PearsonVUE website to register for the Delta - Designing HP SMB Storage Solutions exam. To register for the exam they would require an HP Learner ID which is available at the HP site.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.