ALL >> Education >> View Article
Enjoying Career Growth Through Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Financials – Mb6-871
Total Articles: 47
The Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Financials – MB6-871 is intended for candidates who are on the implementation team and are responsible for administering or using the Fixed Assets and Financial Management units in the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. The certification exam is aimed at individuals who are responsible for assessing customer business needs and can advise them on how to use, configure and customize applications. The exam measures the ability of candidates to understandthe usage, maintenance and support of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 financial functionality.
Managing Financials I
Set up and manage general ledgers, a chart of accounts, and journals.
Manage General Ledger daily procedures.
Manage sales tax.
Manage financial features.
Set up cash and bank management and procedures.
Set up and manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable procedures.
Managing Financials II (33 percent)
Manage budgeting, commitment accounting, and cash flow.
Manage multicurrency and intercompany accounting.
Manage advanced payments.
Manage financial workflows and year-end close.
Manage financial statements.
Managing Fixed Assets (31 percent)
Manage setup procedures.
Set up assets.
Manage asset transactions
It is recommended that candidates have a general knowledge of the:
Recommended Study Material
There are various methods that candidates can choose from for preparation of the exam. Firstly, Microsoft Learning recommends practical experience with the product and secondly candidates can use the training resources listed below also.
There are 3 modules available to candidates and different time duration for completion of each module.
80219A: Financials I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (3 Days)
80220A: Financials II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (3 Days)
80302A: Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (2 Days)
There are 3 modules available to candidates and each has a different time duration for completion.
80302AE: Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (5 Hours)
80219AE: Financials I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (13 Hours)
80220AE: Financials II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (8 Hours)
The exam was published in September 2011 and is targeted at Information Workers. The exam is available in seven languages; English, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese.
Candidates who wish to register for the exam can visit the Prometric website and schedule the exam.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma