ALL >> Education >> View Article
Enjoying Career Growth Through Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Financials – Mb6-871
Total Articles: 47
The Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Financials – MB6-871 is intended for candidates who are on the implementation team and are responsible for administering or using the Fixed Assets and Financial Management units in the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. The certification exam is aimed at individuals who are responsible for assessing customer business needs and can advise them on how to use, configure and customize applications. The exam measures the ability of candidates to understandthe usage, maintenance and support of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 financial functionality.
Managing Financials I
Set up and manage general ledgers, a chart of accounts, and journals.
Manage General Ledger daily procedures.
Manage sales tax.
Manage financial features.
Set up cash and bank management and procedures.
Set up and manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable procedures.
Managing Financials II (33 percent)
Manage budgeting, commitment accounting, and cash flow.
Manage multicurrency and intercompany accounting.
Manage advanced payments.
Manage financial workflows and year-end close.
Manage financial statements.
Managing Fixed Assets (31 percent)
Manage setup procedures.
Set up assets.
Manage asset transactions
It is recommended that candidates have a general knowledge of the:
Recommended Study Material
There are various methods that candidates can choose from for preparation of the exam. Firstly, Microsoft Learning recommends practical experience with the product and secondly candidates can use the training resources listed below also.
There are 3 modules available to candidates and different time duration for completion of each module.
80219A: Financials I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (3 Days)
80220A: Financials II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (3 Days)
80302A: Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (2 Days)
There are 3 modules available to candidates and each has a different time duration for completion.
80302AE: Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (5 Hours)
80219AE: Financials I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (13 Hours)
80220AE: Financials II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (8 Hours)
The exam was published in September 2011 and is targeted at Information Workers. The exam is available in seven languages; English, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese.
Candidates who wish to register for the exam can visit the Prometric website and schedule the exam.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning