ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding The 3104 - Avaya One-x® Uc Soft Clients Implementation And Maintenance Exam
Total Articles: 47
Avaya is an international IT company and is very well-known in the world. This certification certifies that the candidates has high level of technical expertise which is required to deliver installation, configuration, administration, maintenance and troubleshooting support for Avaya one-X UC Soft Clients products.
The exam is aimed at Avaya employees, partners and customers. The exam tests the candidate’s knowledge and skills in troubleshoot, checking security, performing optimization and making backup and restoring of the respective Avaya products.
Successful candidates who obtain the Avaya certification become more confident and are equipped with skills and knowledge which is the main conditions of getting employed.
Topics covered in the 3104 exam include the following:
Troubleshooting of intermediary and advanced configurations
Managing and analyzing fault data
Making and understanding log files and reports in order to resolve customer complaints
Monitoring and interpreting product status
Performing backup, emergency recovery and restore
It is recommended that candidates must have at least four years’ experience in particular field and two years’ experience with the Avaya product related to this line of work.
Exam Study Material
Candidate have choice of various ways to prepare for the exam. There are course available with instructor led classroom and virtual instructor-led sessions. This helps to effectively study with the time required reduced considerably. The session available are as follows:
one-X Communicator Basic Feature Set Implementation is a 4-hour web based course.
Avaya one-X Mobile - Extension To Cellular is a 2-hour web based course
Avaya one-X Client Enablement Services Implementation and Maintenance is a 40-hour instructor-led course. Candidates can take this course in a virtual class room or an actual one
The exam is offered in English language. The candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam. The exam is proctored and is computer based.. The format of the exam is multiple choice.
It is held in Pearson VUE Testing Centers all across the world. Candidates can register for the exam by visiting www.Pearson.VUE.com.
The exam can also be conducted by the Avaya specialist who are experts in dealing with the Avaya products. These include Avaya partners, customers and employees.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni