ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding The 3104 - Avaya One-x® Uc Soft Clients Implementation And Maintenance Exam
Total Articles: 47
Avaya is an international IT company and is very well-known in the world. This certification certifies that the candidates has high level of technical expertise which is required to deliver installation, configuration, administration, maintenance and troubleshooting support for Avaya one-X UC Soft Clients products.
The exam is aimed at Avaya employees, partners and customers. The exam tests the candidate’s knowledge and skills in troubleshoot, checking security, performing optimization and making backup and restoring of the respective Avaya products.
Successful candidates who obtain the Avaya certification become more confident and are equipped with skills and knowledge which is the main conditions of getting employed.
Topics covered in the 3104 exam include the following:
Troubleshooting of intermediary and advanced configurations
Managing and analyzing fault data
Making and understanding log files and reports in order to resolve customer complaints
Monitoring and interpreting product status
Performing backup, emergency recovery and restore
It is recommended that candidates must have at least four years’ experience in particular field and two years’ experience with the Avaya product related to this line of work.
Exam Study Material
Candidate have choice of various ways to prepare for the exam. There are course available with instructor led classroom and virtual instructor-led sessions. This helps to effectively study with the time required reduced considerably. The session available are as follows:
one-X Communicator Basic Feature Set Implementation is a 4-hour web based course.
Avaya one-X Mobile - Extension To Cellular is a 2-hour web based course
Avaya one-X Client Enablement Services Implementation and Maintenance is a 40-hour instructor-led course. Candidates can take this course in a virtual class room or an actual one
The exam is offered in English language. The candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam. The exam is proctored and is computer based.. The format of the exam is multiple choice.
It is held in Pearson VUE Testing Centers all across the world. Candidates can register for the exam by visiting www.Pearson.VUE.com.
The exam can also be conducted by the Avaya specialist who are experts in dealing with the Avaya products. These include Avaya partners, customers and employees.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde