ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding The 3104 - Avaya One-x® Uc Soft Clients Implementation And Maintenance Exam
Total Articles: 47
Avaya is an international IT company and is very well-known in the world. This certification certifies that the candidates has high level of technical expertise which is required to deliver installation, configuration, administration, maintenance and troubleshooting support for Avaya one-X UC Soft Clients products.
The exam is aimed at Avaya employees, partners and customers. The exam tests the candidate’s knowledge and skills in troubleshoot, checking security, performing optimization and making backup and restoring of the respective Avaya products.
Successful candidates who obtain the Avaya certification become more confident and are equipped with skills and knowledge which is the main conditions of getting employed.
Topics covered in the 3104 exam include the following:
Troubleshooting of intermediary and advanced configurations
Managing and analyzing fault data
Making and understanding log files and reports in order to resolve customer complaints
Monitoring and interpreting product status
Performing backup, emergency recovery and restore
It is recommended that candidates must have at least four years’ experience in particular field and two years’ experience with the Avaya product related to this line of work.
Exam Study Material
Candidate have choice of various ways to prepare for the exam. There are course available with instructor led classroom and virtual instructor-led sessions. This helps to effectively study with the time required reduced considerably. The session available are as follows:
one-X Communicator Basic Feature Set Implementation is a 4-hour web based course.
Avaya one-X Mobile - Extension To Cellular is a 2-hour web based course
Avaya one-X Client Enablement Services Implementation and Maintenance is a 40-hour instructor-led course. Candidates can take this course in a virtual class room or an actual one
The exam is offered in English language. The candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam. The exam is proctored and is computer based.. The format of the exam is multiple choice.
It is held in Pearson VUE Testing Centers all across the world. Candidates can register for the exam by visiting www.Pearson.VUE.com.
The exam can also be conducted by the Avaya specialist who are experts in dealing with the Avaya products. These include Avaya partners, customers and employees.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy