ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
3 Classified Ad Writing Tricks To Get More Exposure
Total Articles: 3
The point of running classified ads is to sell products and services. If you really want to tap into classified sites like Craigslist, Kijiji and GumTree, then you should know the importance of creating a high quality ad that gives results. The plus point of classified advertising is that it can offer great long results if done right. As with any skill that can payoff big time; you have to learn the fundamentals. In this article we will be looking into a few tips on how you can write an effective classified ad.
The first and foremost classified writing tip that everybody should remember is to grab the attention of your target audience with an effective headline that lets them know what your ad is all about. You have to convey a strong message about the product you're promoting, which means that unless your headline contains the main unique selling point of your product, there's no way that you can make it successful. Your entire campaign depends on the headline. There is no way around having a strong headline; of course, that is if you want to succeed. The secret to finding the most powerful headlines is to run small tests and see how your market reacts towards them; if they covert then run more of the same ad in various places but always run small scale tests first.
Study the classified ads in your niche that other people have written. See what makes those ads different from the ads that you have written and try to figure out what they can teach you. You should also look at the ads that show up when you do searches on Google.
These ads are written to read like classified ads and that means that you can learn from them as well. If you see an ad that is consistently appearing in the search results, then it means that the ad is performing, and the copy is converting. The ads that are most worth studying are the ads that appear on the first page of search results. You can also study the ads that appear in your newspaper so that you can figure out how other people advertise there successfully.
Your goal is to get targeted traffic so your ads must be targeted to your ideal prospect. Your ads must adequately represent your offer and let the viewer know what to expect before they reach your offer. If your ad says "free iPod," then your offer need to fulfill that obligation. The more relevant they are together the better. The more relevant you make your ads and products to each other the higher you will notice your conversion rate rise.
To sum up: classified advertising is here to stay. You just need to remember these tips and your ads should be very successful. Work to stay current on copywriting trends so that you can learn more tips.
Marketing Articles1. The Five Essential Traits Of A Manager That You Dont Learn Over A Management Programme
Author: Nita Desai
2. Buy Bakery Equipment Dubai For Your Bakery Shop Setup
Author: Wahat Al Dhafrah
3. Bulk Sms In Hyderabad, Bulk Sms Company In Hyderabad, Bulk Sms Services In Hyderabad - Smsjosh
Author: bulk smshyd
4. Pallet Shelving In Dubai For Your Store Houses
Author: abazar shelving
5. Attractive Packaging With Our Dubai Packaging Material
Author: nbm pack
6. Bulk Sms Marketing In India
Author: maxwell communication
7. Promote Businesses And Events Effectively With Advertising Flags
Author: Mitchell Termotto
8. Things To Consider When Marketing Through Social Media
Author: Simplified Social Media Optimization
9. Infoglobaldata Complaints Specialist And Review Analyst Database With Up-to-date Contact Information
10. Sales Success Tips - How To Measure Sales Efficiency
Author: Ian Marsh
11. Why Your Commercial Bakery Kitchen Need A Commercial Bakery Equipment Only?
12. Why Small Businesses Need To Outsource Their Ppc Campaign
Author: Jessie Allen
13. Waste To Water Machine By Sukhi Services
Author: Anu kapoor
14. A Comprehensive Guide On How To Define Your Brand Online
Author: Russell Johnson
15. Best Manufactures Commercial Kitchen Equipment Suppliers In Dubai