ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
3 Classified Ad Writing Tricks To Get More Exposure
Total Articles: 3
The point of running classified ads is to sell products and services. If you really want to tap into classified sites like Craigslist, Kijiji and GumTree, then you should know the importance of creating a high quality ad that gives results. The plus point of classified advertising is that it can offer great long results if done right. As with any skill that can payoff big time; you have to learn the fundamentals. In this article we will be looking into a few tips on how you can write an effective classified ad.
The first and foremost classified writing tip that everybody should remember is to grab the attention of your target audience with an effective headline that lets them know what your ad is all about. You have to convey a strong message about the product you're promoting, which means that unless your headline contains the main unique selling point of your product, there's no way that you can make it successful. Your entire campaign depends on the headline. There is no way around having a strong headline; of course, that is if you want to succeed. The secret to finding the most powerful headlines is to run small tests and see how your market reacts towards them; if they covert then run more of the same ad in various places but always run small scale tests first.
Study the classified ads in your niche that other people have written. See what makes those ads different from the ads that you have written and try to figure out what they can teach you. You should also look at the ads that show up when you do searches on Google.
These ads are written to read like classified ads and that means that you can learn from them as well. If you see an ad that is consistently appearing in the search results, then it means that the ad is performing, and the copy is converting. The ads that are most worth studying are the ads that appear on the first page of search results. You can also study the ads that appear in your newspaper so that you can figure out how other people advertise there successfully.
Your goal is to get targeted traffic so your ads must be targeted to your ideal prospect. Your ads must adequately represent your offer and let the viewer know what to expect before they reach your offer. If your ad says "free iPod," then your offer need to fulfill that obligation. The more relevant they are together the better. The more relevant you make your ads and products to each other the higher you will notice your conversion rate rise.
To sum up: classified advertising is here to stay. You just need to remember these tips and your ads should be very successful. Work to stay current on copywriting trends so that you can learn more tips.
Marketing Articles1. Customized Pens Are The Best Business Promotional Tools
2. Importance Of Using Customized Lip Balms For Business Promotion
3. A Guide To Creating The Best Marketing Strategy For A Winning Content
Author: Joseph Symons
4. Reasons To Use Ppc Management Service Providers
5. Use Promotional Chapstick To Get Quick Attention Of Guests In A Wedding Occasion
6. Find Reliable Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
7. Business Growth Is Directly Linked To Advertisement And Promotion
8. The Future Of Digital Marketing Trends
Author: We will share personal information with companies,
10. Receive Impeccable Quality Leads With Construction Industry Executives Massive Mailing Database
Author: Charles Daniel
11. What Is Social Media And How Can Publishers Get Started?
Author: Andrew Marks
12. Advantages Of Led Lighting Over Conventional Lighting
Author: HPL India
13. How Changes In Market Research Are Impacting Survey Takers
Author: John D'Souza
14. Understanding The Science Of Advertising
15. Tweet Tweet Everywhere...but How To Market On Twitter?