ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Internet Marketing For Consumer Markets & B2b Markets
Total Articles: 3
Are B2C and B2B marketing efforts same in online space? B2B markets and consumer markets may look similar from financial variables like market size and industry growth rate. However, marketing a consumer item is very different from marketing in a B2B market.
B2B has lot less sales/sales leads compared to B2C businesses
Firstly, it is the number of inquiries. Most B2C people may get shocked when they see the number of inquiries or sales in a B2B market. Typically, the number of customers is far lower ranging from 10% to 0.1% of typical B2C customers. A B2C marketer may get disturbed by the low numbers and may make wrong strategic choices. For example, relevant keywords may have low search frequencies and an inexperienced marketer may ignore the best keywords, and instead go for lower quality and more generic keywords because they have higher search frequencies.
B2B purchasers are seasoned professionals unlike a typical consumer buyer
Secondly, B2B customers are typically experienced professionals who tend to make objective decisions. Typically, many web designers tend to keep the theme of a business like a B2C site. However, the decision makers in B2B companies may not shortlist a business because the site does not make effort to match the persona of decision makers in a certain industry. For example, a company targeting senior IT people for its product needs to make the site’s color combinations to reflect a technology savvy business website. This will be very different from a website for wedding photographers.
Content is read more by B2B industry decision makers
Thirdly, most B2B sites need to have more content rather than less content. Well, it does not mean that you should dump a lot of words without any paragraph headings. B2B decisions makers tend to read and forward the information to others in the organization. The amount of content would be a lot more than say in a home staging expert’s website.
Prospects of B2C markets, in general, look for only the information they are seeking. Unless they find the information specific to their needs, they will not get into details. They generally scan the webpage, and do not read the details. You need to make sure that you educate and inform them by using content that is easy to read and follow.
Here we have looked at how one difference in B2B or B2C can make in defining the Internet marketing plan for a business. Similarly, many other things about a business, its customers and marketplaces need to be considered before defining an Internet marketing strategy for a business.
Marvist Consulting LLC offers small business Internet marketing services across the USA. Internet marketing strategy services from Marvist Consulting are aimed to help you build online credibility, generate business leads & enable revenue generation. Since establishment in 2005, Marvist has earned the goodwill of clients by its uncompromising commitment to business values while delivering expert services.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
2. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
3. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
4. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article
5. 4 Trends In The Digital Marketing Sphere That Will Help You Generate More Sales
Author: Joseph Symons
6. Bulk Sms Reselling Business Oppurtunity – Smsjosh
7. Important Factors To Consider While Enlisting For Online Construction Directory
Author: John Tremblay
8. Custom Mobile Development For Businesses
Author: Paul Wright
9. Plug Your Business Into The Digital Age With 180 Fusion
10. Pay Per Click Management Service To Take Your Business To The Next Level
11. Pasadena Web Development
Author: web design pasadena
12. A Few Effective Tips To Ensure Best Operation Of Your Business Site
Author: Bit Zenith
13. 7 Ways Personal Reputation Management Services Help You Create A Strong Online Presence
Author: AKS Interactive
14. Email Automation An Effective Way For Engaging Customers
15. The Point To Point Guide To Boosting Your Google Rankings Without Getting Penalized