ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Total Articles: 266
Jaipuri prints have a special appeal to them. Incorporating a variety of techniques like block printing, tie and dye, napthol block prints, Bagru prints, dabu prints, bandhini leheria prints that are part of the traditional heritage art forms of Rajasthan, they churn out fine creations on a range of fine yarn fabrics like silk, cotton, art silk, Sico in the most vibrant of colours. The fusion of ethnic patterns with modern designs, the blend of traditional motifs with modern floral art, the use of exquisite embroidery and other finery in novel ways, speak about the spirit of the Jaipuri prints showcasing traditional methods seamlessly woven and displayed in a modern setting. Jaipuri prints are available both as handloom creations as well as machine made fabrics.
The fascinating green coloured bandhini crepe silk saree has black Jaipuri block prints with white and red mango buttis all over. The multi colour mango butti thread work border runs alongside a bandhini prints border all along. With a designer pallu this saree would suit for weddings, parties and other social occasions.
The very refreshing sunrise orange colour bandhini crepe silk saree with self colour Jaipuri prints all over has a bandhini printed embroidery patch work border and multi-colour mango buttis thread worked alongside it all along. The marvellous piece would create a sensation at parties, weddings and other big occasions.
Unnati silks, the largest ethnic online Indian shop provides exquisite designer Jaipuri prints Sarees with matching blouse for online sale. Our Online shopping store has the widest range of rich Indian Sarees and Salwar kameez. At Unnati Silks, you can buy unique, exclusive collections at affordable prices.
Unnati has unique fusion creation both in retail and wholesale. Unnati silks, the largest ethnic Indian online shop offers exquisite designer Jaipuri prints sarees with matching blouse for online sale. Our online shopping store has a very wide range of ethnic Indian Sarees and Salwar Kameez. At Unnati Silks, you can buy unique, exclusive collection of Jaipuri prints sarees at affordable prices. Unnati Silks, has trendy designs, attractive patterns, in pleasing colours and combinations in its wide collection of Jaipuri prints sarees, at very reasonable prices.
Unnati is one of the largest Indian ethnic online websites with over 300 varieties of traditional sarees and salwar kameez. Dispatch is within 24 hours of order. Free delivery & COD is provided for retail. Worldwide express shipping caters to almost all countries across the world.
UNNATI SILK PRINTS PVT. LTD, #3-4-360, Vajra Complex, General Bazar (Tobacco Bazar), M.G.Road, Hyderabad-500003.AP,India. 040-64555251 or 97000 57744.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Know The Facts About Nazar Battu Evil Eye Protector
Author: payal dubey
2. Get The Amazing Traditional Handmade Kumkum Sindoor Box
Author: payal dubey
3. Online Grocery Shopping Store | Grocery Store Online Shopping
4. Top 5 Tips To Purchase The Right Chair Online
Author: Anaya Sharma
5. The Must-read Shopping Tips For Baby Frocks
6. Selling Successfully At Online B2b Marketplace From Sellers Perspective
Author: Gail Herper
7. Latest Update Shopping Site For Every Household Product
Author: Garima Yadav
8. Citizen Eco-drive Chronograph Men’s Watch A Classical Revisit
9. Casio Classic Sports Chronograph Men’s Watch| Brilliant Under A Simple Face
11. Vr Bengaluru - One Of The Topmost Entertainment Places In Bangalore
12. Why Promotional Products Are So Effective For Marketing?
Author: Victor Lee
13. Diesel Mega Chief Chronograph Black Dial Mens Watch| Speedy Freddie’s Love It
14. Hip Hop Fashion And Style - Keeping Hip And Trendy
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. All About Fashion Jewellery