ALL » Web-Design >> View Article
How To Sell On FacebookBy Expert Author: J’s Business Solution
It’s a completely new idea to build an ecommerce website on Facebook which allows direct selling on Facebook
Facebook shop app is not just about selling on Facebook but it also provides marketing activities helping you reach directly to your fans and their friends too. Now because it allows you to sell on Facebook, it makes your product available digitally to be brought by fans and hence we call this app as Facebook ecommerce store
Now, your query must be “Can I sell on Facebook?” Yes, you can. Selling on Facebook is not a particular industry idea. You can sell anything on Facebook. From Match tickets, bus tickets, airlines ticket to movie tickets, clothes, computer accessories. Anyone can sell anything on Facebook via Facebook ecommerce store. It is just like another ecommerce store with the only difference being is that it will be on Facebook itself having a Facebook shopping cart.
Now, your query must be “how can I sell on Facebook?” Facebook shop app is placed along with the other Facebook apps as a tab below your cover photo on your Facebook page. After creating a new Facebook tab, we create a Store on Facebook just like a store on website (ecommerce website).You can add, delete and update any product and category on the store. This store is now set to sell products on Facebook itself. So, we have answered your query of how you can sell your products on Facebook
Now your next query must be “why to sell on Facebook?” The following are the reasons why your business should have a Store on Facebook
·Brand Image Enhancement: Helping your Facebook fans buy what they like directly on Facebook will help you build and enhance a great brand image amongst your fans.
·Not just selling, but also marketing and promotion: Each product displayed via this app will have a viral marketing tool. Each product will have an option wherein your fans can share your products on social networking sites such as twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Facebook. This promotion will reach even those who are not aware of your brand name and your products.
·Facebook ecommerce store: Having a Facebook ecommerce store helps you sell your products without making your fans to leave their Facebook page.
All these factors encourage people to get more and more engaged with your brand name and also buy more products helping the objective of selling your products on Facebook and building a stronger brand.
Web Design Articles1. Share Or Buy? Test Sail To Find Out
Author: Grace Lewis
2. Web Developers Aplenty But Who Do You Trust
Author: Stuart Spindlow
3. Important Qualities For A Web Designer
Author: Stuart Spindlow
4. Selecting The Best Web Hosting Company For Your Business
Author: Saibal Chakravarty
5. Check These Tips To Choose A Company For Airport Management
Author: Aviation Infrastructure
6. How To Learn The Gradual Process Behind The Successful Web Designing
7. What Is The Best Guide To Select The Right Website Designing And Development Company
8. Four Skills Needed To Make The Perfect Website
Author: Himanshu Kashyap
9. What Is The Importance Of Overhauling Your Website?
10. How Comes Improve Web Design With These 8 Simple Tips
11. Tips For Designing A Mobile Friendly Website
Author: Rahul Satish
12. The Guide To Responsive Web Design
Author: poonam sharma
13. What Are The Five Things To Know Before Designing A Website
14. What Do You Have To Follow Principles For Getting A Successful Website
15. The Growing Mobile Internet Usage And Future Of Wordpress Sites