ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
How To Sell On Facebook
Total Articles: 6
It’s a completely new idea to build an ecommerce website on Facebook which allows direct selling on Facebook
Facebook shop app is not just about selling on Facebook but it also provides marketing activities helping you reach directly to your fans and their friends too. Now because it allows you to sell on Facebook, it makes your product available digitally to be brought by fans and hence we call this app as Facebook ecommerce store
Now, your query must be “Can I sell on Facebook?” Yes, you can. Selling on Facebook is not a particular industry idea. You can sell anything on Facebook. From Match tickets, bus tickets, airlines ticket to movie tickets, clothes, computer accessories. Anyone can sell anything on Facebook via Facebook ecommerce store. It is just like another ecommerce store with the only difference being is that it will be on Facebook itself having a Facebook shopping cart.
Now, your query must be “how can I sell on Facebook?” Facebook shop app is placed along with the other Facebook apps as a tab below your cover photo on your Facebook page. After creating a new Facebook tab, we create a Store on Facebook just like a store on website (ecommerce website).You can add, delete and update any product and category on the store. This store is now set to sell products on Facebook itself. So, we have answered your query of how you can sell your products on Facebook
Now your next query must be “why to sell on Facebook?” The following are the reasons why your business should have a Store on Facebook
·Brand Image Enhancement: Helping your Facebook fans buy what they like directly on Facebook will help you build and enhance a great brand image amongst your fans.
·Not just selling, but also marketing and promotion: Each product displayed via this app will have a viral marketing tool. Each product will have an option wherein your fans can share your products on social networking sites such as twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Facebook. This promotion will reach even those who are not aware of your brand name and your products.
·Facebook ecommerce store: Having a Facebook ecommerce store helps you sell your products without making your fans to leave their Facebook page.
All these factors encourage people to get more and more engaged with your brand name and also buy more products helping the objective of selling your products on Facebook and building a stronger brand.
Web Design Articles1. Components Of Web Design For Beginners
2. Web Development Company Bangalore
3. Simple Gmail Specifications That Will Make Your Life Easier
Author: Donald Goldberg
4. Web Development Company In Australia
5. Understanding Social Media
Author: Eduhive creative studio
6. Make Your Presence Online With Best Ecommerce Web Design In India Services
7. Top Emerging Trends In Ecommerce Website Designing
8. Hiring A Good Web Development Company In Delhi To Stay Ahead
9. Hire The Best Logo Designers In New Delhi
10. Ecommerce Website Designing Company In Delhi
11. Developing A Powerful And An Interactive E-commerce Website To Boost The Sale
12. New Ways To Upgrade Your Website
Author: optimist pritam
13. What Are The Advantages Of Magento Ecommerce Development?
14. New Bigcommerce Stencil Themes For Your Store- Stencil Theme Store
Author: Stencil Theme
15. Going Global- Bigcommerce Customer Management By Stencil Theme
Author: Stencil Theme