ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
How To Sell On Facebook
Total Articles: 7
It’s a completely new idea to build an ecommerce website on Facebook which allows direct selling on Facebook
Facebook shop app is not just about selling on Facebook but it also provides marketing activities helping you reach directly to your fans and their friends too. Now because it allows you to sell on Facebook, it makes your product available digitally to be brought by fans and hence we call this app as Facebook ecommerce store
Now, your query must be “Can I sell on Facebook?” Yes, you can. Selling on Facebook is not a particular industry idea. You can sell anything on Facebook. From Match tickets, bus tickets, airlines ticket to movie tickets, clothes, computer accessories. Anyone can sell anything on Facebook via Facebook ecommerce store. It is just like another ecommerce store with the only difference being is that it will be on Facebook itself having a Facebook shopping cart.
Now, your query must be “how can I sell on Facebook?” Facebook shop app is placed along with the other Facebook apps as a tab below your cover photo on your Facebook page. After creating a new Facebook tab, we create a Store on Facebook just like a store on website (ecommerce website).You can add, delete and update any product and category on the store. This store is now set to sell products on Facebook itself. So, we have answered your query of how you can sell your products on Facebook
Now your next query must be “why to sell on Facebook?” The following are the reasons why your business should have a Store on Facebook
·Brand Image Enhancement: Helping your Facebook fans buy what they like directly on Facebook will help you build and enhance a great brand image amongst your fans.
·Not just selling, but also marketing and promotion: Each product displayed via this app will have a viral marketing tool. Each product will have an option wherein your fans can share your products on social networking sites such as twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Facebook. This promotion will reach even those who are not aware of your brand name and your products.
·Facebook ecommerce store: Having a Facebook ecommerce store helps you sell your products without making your fans to leave their Facebook page.
All these factors encourage people to get more and more engaged with your brand name and also buy more products helping the objective of selling your products on Facebook and building a stronger brand.
Web Design Articles1. Uber App Clone - A Ready To Start Business Concept For The Coming Time
Author: Ella Turner
2. White Label Site Builder - Make Money By Selling Simple Websites
3. Things To Consider After Launching A Website – Tips By Web Design Company In Kolkata
Author: Soumya Banerjee
4. Get An Uber Clone To Boost Your On-demand Parcel Service
Author: Grace Lewis
5. Analysing Different Elements In Web Designing
Author: SAM Web Studio
6. How A Professional Brochure Design Can Support Your Business
Author: Aengus Ryan
7. Fantastic And Easy To Work Web Design Best Advice
8. Ecommerce Website Development In Hyderabad
Author: software creatives
9. Things To Consider Before Choosing A Web Development Company
Author: RL Ganguli
10. Two Features Of Properly Designed Logos
Author: Stuart Spindlow
11. Gear-up With The Best Ridesharing Scripts And Make A Fortune
Author: Alexis Garcia
12. How Web Development Is Helpful For The Small Business
Author: Hi, I am MarkCum
13. Hire Wordpress Experts To Get Consistent Web Services
14. Know What It Takes To Develop An Amazing App Just Like Uber
Author: Felica Carroll
15. Acquire The Best Ridesharing Script And Start Earning Money Without Any Effort
Author: Alexis Garcia