ALL >> Business >> View Article
Can A Foreigner Start A Business In Mauritius?
Total Articles: 20
Mauritius is one of the most prestigious countries in the world. Political stability, growing economy, higher literacy rate, peaceful environment and various work opportunities have made Mauritius one of the best nations to live. A large number of Asian countries’ people have migrated to Mauritius. Some European nations’ people have also settled in Mauritius. The country welcomes foreigners to do a job and a business. There are no hard and fast rules to start a business in Mauritius for foreigners. In fact, the country is keen to provide foreign investors the opportunity to invest in Mauritius so that the economy of the country will strengthen.
Costituzione Di Società Off-shore
A foreigner who has been running a business successfully in Mauritius for over 3 years can apply for citizenship. A minimum investment of USD 500’000 is required to show to the country’s government to get the citizenship. The country doesn’t want to discourage foreign investors who have spent a lot in the nation. It easily approves the citizenship request. Ensure that the business you are doing in Mauritius is legal. The country can reject your plea for doing a business if it is not legal. Go through the business rules and regulations of Mauritius before starting a business. Contact an experience attorney to solve legal procedures. Don’t forget to register your business. After that you can proceed to find the right location to set up your virtual office and settle your work by hiring employees.
In case, you want to keep yourself away from the hassle of setting up your office in Mauritius, you can hire an offshore company formation agent. It will help you immensely by providing several types of affordable abroad business formation packages. You have got enough flexibility to choose the package that suits to your requirements and your budget. The agent helps you to open an offshore bank account. It is tough to open a bank account overseas but the agent will help you to open it quickly. Virtual office setup is a tough task. It requires enough time as well as money. A company formation agent has got specialization in setting up your virtual office. It will help you to register your office address and get connection of the landline and fax easily. Secretarial service is also provided till the time you have appointed a secretary. Apart from that front desk service and accountancy service are also offered.
Now, it can be said that you can start a business in Mauritius. Bank Account In UK
Kindly More Information Call @ : 0207 939 0405
Fax: 0207 939 0445
Business Articles1. Finding The Right Camera Bag Could Be Easy With The Discussed Tips
2. Contact The Right Audience And Executives With Pharmaceutical Companies Mailing List
Author: Jane Cannon
3. Understanding The Relevance Of Real Estate Services In 2018
Author: James Hopkins
4. Get Access To Highly Focused Quickbooks Users Email List
Author: Andrew Rayel
5. What Happiness Means To You- Certified Quantum Suc
Author: Christy Whitman
6. Some Very Basic Tricks To Get Your Accounting Right
7. Accounting Service For A Small Business Confirm A Smooth Running
8. Injured By A Drunk Driver Here’s What To Do
9. You Have To Visit The Bank's Site On The Web And Fill In The Application
Author: Brandon Jones
10. Bed Bug Treatment That's Effective And Affordable
Author: Steve Stein
11. Here Are 5 Tips That Will Keep
12. Here’s All That Your Angry Customers Want Your Business To Learn!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. Plastic Model Aircraft
14. An Ultimate Guide To Chlorinated Polyethylene And Its Properties
15. Schramsberg Blanc De Blancs 2012