ALL >> Family >> View Article
Are Pull-up Nappies Better Than Newborn Nappies?
Total Articles: 185
Have you stood in the aisles of stores and wondered if you should go for pull-up nappies? Do you always think if you should try pull-up nappies before you buy newborn nappies? Many people face this confusion.
The fact is that it is difficult to say which one is better than the other. Both types of nappies have their distinct advantages and uses. Newborn nappies are the ones that come with strings or Velcro. To use these nappies, you need to make your baby lie down on a changing mat. Pull-up nappies are like pants with padding that helps them absorb. To use these nappies, you do not need to make your baby lie down.
To decide if you should go for pull-ups or newborn nappies, consider the following important aspects:
Can your child stand (with or without support)? Pull-up nappies are a good option if your little one can stand with or without support. This is because pull-ups are easy to put on and remove when the baby is standing. However, if the baby cannot stand, it’s not yet time for pull-up nappies because these will be difficult to put on and remove. The process would be time-consuming and may get frustrating for you and the baby.
Are you potty training your child? When you potty train your little one, pull-up nappies can be a big help. Since you will need to make your child sit on the toilet seat more often, these would be easy to put on and remove. However, the bigger benefit comes from the fact that these nappies are a close cousin of pants. These nappies will prepare your child for the nappy-less days. As these nappies offer more absorption than the pants, you will get more confidence when you take your baby out. However, some mothers feel that pull-up nappies prolong the potty training process as a child confuses pants with pull-up nappies. As a result, ‘accidents’ keep happening and therefore, delaying the potty training milestone.
Pull-up nappies as well as newborn nappies are available as:
Disposables: Disposable nappies offer very good absorption and are leak-proof (mostly). However, disposable nappies cost more than the non-disposable ones. Disposable nappies are not an eco-friendly option.
Cloth: Cloth nappies are reusable nappies. This makes these easy on pocket as well as environment.
You can buy both disposable as well as cloth nappies online. Many web sites offer deals on various types and brands of nappies from time to time.
Family Articles1. The Benefits Of Funeral Planning Services
Author: Kate Simson
2. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Offers Best Home Care Services To Help Elders Lead A Quality Lifesty
3. The Value Of A Financial Advisor
Author: Noah Benjamin
4. Factors That Can Affect Your Chance Of Getting Pregnant
Author: Swati Desai
5. 7 Tips To Treat Pcos With Proper Diet
Author: Swati Desai
6. Tips To Choose The Right Life Partner
Author: Abhimanyu Singh
7. Should You Hire A Nanny?
Author: alma milerr
8. Assess The Help Of A Caregiver
Author: Alma miller
9. How Efficient Is An Online Matrimony In India?
10. Express Your Feelings With The Finest Flowers
11. Vacation Deals Guideline - What To Appearance For Inside Family Holidays
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Telugu Marriage | Matrimonial Sites In India | Marriage Beuro Telugu
13. Is It Time To Hire Childcare Provider?
Author: alma miller
14. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Home Care Packages For The Elderly To Lead An Independent Li
15. 7 Best Useful Tips To Find Your Life Partner