ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Tips On Selling Music Online- For Unsigned Artists
Total Articles: 4
In the past, it was really tough for an unsigned artist with no name or fame to sell his or her creations online. The backing of a reputed label was a must in those days, but thanks to the advancement of technology, selling or even distributing your work and promoting it too sans the need of a bid daddy is now possible. Take a look online, and you would find a whole group of artists that are famous but were once unsigned, now popular. And they all have made waves using the internet and the plethora of opportunities it gives.
How do you choose a platform?
This is one of the most important questions to think of, and most starting out artists want to know the answer to it. Hence, here are a few tips which could come in handy, so please read on and be well informed for the same.
1. There are popular platforms such as iTunes for example, where selling your talent is made easy. Artists are required to partner with established distributors that would do the communication and promotion for you. Another alternative is to visit various websites and forums online that help find genuine and reputed distributors online. The information you get would be from a wide range to choose and use.
2. Most distributors have social networking pages online, where they allow newbie’s to send in their talent. It would be uploaded on their page for free, and listeners can download them as well, some even charge the listeners to purchase the music you make too. As an artist, you can get in touch with the distributors directly through such means. You would also be encouraged to design your own fan page, control it, manage it as you please and also get a piece of the pie moneywise when your work is being paid for as well
3. Some forums and websites online would allow newbie’s to have digitalized versions of their music uploaded online. Such distributors go the extra mile by distributing music to well known names and wouldn’t make claims on the material you produce. However, such distributors may or may not ask for a onetime fee, for their services.
Thanks to the expansion of the World Wide Web, you now can get more exposure and flexibility when making decisions on whom to choose for the promotion of your talent. Reputed labels always look at such sites, forums and blogs for an answer, especially when the music industry is always on the lookout for fresh talent. It is thus worth to invest your energy and time in a little homework, and then choose a platform online which truly promotes unsigned artists.
Also read my blog: https://www.diigo.com/item/note/4hn1o/7ct5
Entertainment Articles1. Videography Atlanta – How To Choose The Best Atlanta Video Production Service?
Author: William Brown
2. Social Networking The Best Mode Of Interaction
Author: Your Social Network could give you the best platfo
Author: Rowland Smith
4. Whatsapp Comedy
5. Brain Teasers For Adults
6. 5 Easy And Simple Tactics To Stop Your E-cig Coil From Burning
7. Mybox – The Vast Manufacturers & Top Suppliers Of Digital Set Top Box In India
Author: Mybox Technologies
8. Having Fun With Female Chicago Strippers
Author: Alyssa Wambach
9. Throwing The Perfect Bachelorette Party
Author: Alyssa Wambach
10. Beat Boring With Beatbox Beverages - The Ultimate Party Planners
11. The New Buzz- Streaming Video Content Production
Author: Tony Riebesell
12. Raveena Tandon To Voice Hanuman’s Mother In Salman Khan’s Hanuman Da Damdaar
Author: max titos
13. Advertising In Malls Offers Great Return On Investment
Author: Khushi adv
14. Adapting Content From Across The Globe
Author: percy dow
15. Best Dance Studio For Kids & Adults In South Brisbane
Author: Lisa Wilson