ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Visit Mekong Delta And Enjoy Special Cakes
Total Articles: 15
Tourists from everywhere coming to Soc Trang admire not only the culture and festivals of the three ethnic groups King, Khmer, Hoa living in the Mekong Delta province but also can enjoy food flavored by the three different groups living here.
Along Highway 1A, Chau Thanh and My Xuyen districts in Soc Trang, visitors will find 2 specialties in Soc Trang selected the top 10 famous snacks in Vietnam. It's Pia cake and Cong cake. Pia Cake in Soc Trang is famous with such brands as Hue Tan Vien, Cong Lap Thanh, Tan Hung, Quang Tran... Pia cakes are made from green bean, durian, taro, salted duck egg yolks, lard, wheat flour...the cakes are processed through the machine production lines and skillful hands of the bakers so as to have delicious and beautiful cakes. It's wonderful to taste a piece of Pia cake smells with durian combined with hot green tea.
Cong cake, made from rice flour, green beans, soybeans, pork, ground cloves, fresh coconut , green onion... The cake is well fried and looks very appetizing. When eating the cake is rolled with favorite vegetables, sweet and sour fish sauce a bit spicy is just invincible. The cake is best served hot and crispy, brings a pleasant feeling.
After a tour of the Soc Trang tourist destinations, enjoy the above specialties, visitors will enjoy a specialty dish listed in the top 50 specialties in Vietnam, the vermicelli soups (Bun Nuoc Leo).
Ingredients to make Vermicelli soup includes snakehead fish, shrimps, spinach, beansprouts, banana flower, mints, fish sauce, fresh coconut, fresh water, noodles, lemongrass plant, especially indispensable in noodle soup is the liquid made from colorful fish sauce, this material makes the soups tasty and appealing the tourists when visiting Soc Trang.
In addition to the famous specialities above, visitors in their tours to Vietnam cannot miss the many attractive dishes such as : sesame cake, sausage..., These are the kinds of gifts travelers can buy the family members and friends. Tourists visiting Soc Trang in the evening will enjoy the rustic but no less attractive, such as pineapple cake, tube cake..., On the occasion of festivals of the Khmer people there are also sticky rice flour mixed with eggs, add a little fresh lemon juice, mix al together and beat thoroughly, then bend the mixture into a very tasty and fragrant gingerbread.
Beside, there are a number of other unique dishes such as fried snakehead fish in Nga Nam, multi-pack of noodles, grille beef, baked spring rolls, dried buffalo meat, hot pot with steamed fish.... are welcoming visitors to explore and enjoy.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler