ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Visit Mekong Delta And Enjoy Special Cakes
Total Articles: 15
Tourists from everywhere coming to Soc Trang admire not only the culture and festivals of the three ethnic groups King, Khmer, Hoa living in the Mekong Delta province but also can enjoy food flavored by the three different groups living here.
Along Highway 1A, Chau Thanh and My Xuyen districts in Soc Trang, visitors will find 2 specialties in Soc Trang selected the top 10 famous snacks in Vietnam. It's Pia cake and Cong cake. Pia Cake in Soc Trang is famous with such brands as Hue Tan Vien, Cong Lap Thanh, Tan Hung, Quang Tran... Pia cakes are made from green bean, durian, taro, salted duck egg yolks, lard, wheat flour...the cakes are processed through the machine production lines and skillful hands of the bakers so as to have delicious and beautiful cakes. It's wonderful to taste a piece of Pia cake smells with durian combined with hot green tea.
Cong cake, made from rice flour, green beans, soybeans, pork, ground cloves, fresh coconut , green onion... The cake is well fried and looks very appetizing. When eating the cake is rolled with favorite vegetables, sweet and sour fish sauce a bit spicy is just invincible. The cake is best served hot and crispy, brings a pleasant feeling.
After a tour of the Soc Trang tourist destinations, enjoy the above specialties, visitors will enjoy a specialty dish listed in the top 50 specialties in Vietnam, the vermicelli soups (Bun Nuoc Leo).
Ingredients to make Vermicelli soup includes snakehead fish, shrimps, spinach, beansprouts, banana flower, mints, fish sauce, fresh coconut, fresh water, noodles, lemongrass plant, especially indispensable in noodle soup is the liquid made from colorful fish sauce, this material makes the soups tasty and appealing the tourists when visiting Soc Trang.
In addition to the famous specialities above, visitors in their tours to Vietnam cannot miss the many attractive dishes such as : sesame cake, sausage..., These are the kinds of gifts travelers can buy the family members and friends. Tourists visiting Soc Trang in the evening will enjoy the rustic but no less attractive, such as pineapple cake, tube cake..., On the occasion of festivals of the Khmer people there are also sticky rice flour mixed with eggs, add a little fresh lemon juice, mix al together and beat thoroughly, then bend the mixture into a very tasty and fragrant gingerbread.
Beside, there are a number of other unique dishes such as fried snakehead fish in Nga Nam, multi-pack of noodles, grille beef, baked spring rolls, dried buffalo meat, hot pot with steamed fish.... are welcoming visitors to explore and enjoy.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family