ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
What Exactly Is Opt-in Email Marketing?
Total Articles: 5
The promotional emails received by the person, for the sake of any promotion or any other news related to the company, which they want to receive is called opt-in email marketing.
Unlike the spam mailing in which we send blast of emails to large number of people without having the liking and disliking criteria of the receiver, opt-in emails are only sent to the individuals who really want to receive such sort of information. This is basically a term used for the explanation of the procedure of signing up and agreement of receiving many email messages which includes newsletters and promotions.
There are two types of opt-in processes which take place, one is called single opt-in and other one is named as double opt-in. In single opt-in targeted email marketing services, the email addresses which are being provided by the user at the time of subscription are not checked as they are valid or not. They will remain the part of mailing list until the user itself unsubscribe. But in case of double, all the email lists are being created after verification of the working of those emails. When someone wants to get subscribed to the newsletter of the company then after entering the email address, the user will have to open up his mail and confirm the subscription by clicking on the link provided in the email.
In this case, the emails gathered will be more effective and some real one with working situations. Opt-in emails are targeted ones and are often carrying information about some specific topic to which the user is interested. Some typical opt-in emails include some product information, any seasonal promotional offer or newsletters. We can understand this with the help of an example.
If a user visits site frequently which sold the music of any popular singer, then the user may be able to opt-in to receive any of the new songs sung by that particular singer via email. The promotional email includes some kind of special offer regarding any object to get that product in discount price.
While sending mails to the clients who opted in to your website there is something very important to note that sending mails time is very crucial. The most advantageous time of sending mails to the customers is on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. When someone subscribes to your website, then you should send mails to him quite often. You should send mail once in a week or at least one in a month. This process will help you to generate revenue as this will help to increase a relationship between your business and the clients.
About The Author:
This article is written by Xavier Beatty on behalf of verifiedemaildata, this is having topics on opt-in targeted email marketing services and many more.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
2. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
3. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
4. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article
5. 4 Trends In The Digital Marketing Sphere That Will Help You Generate More Sales
Author: Joseph Symons
6. Bulk Sms Reselling Business Oppurtunity – Smsjosh
7. Important Factors To Consider While Enlisting For Online Construction Directory
Author: John Tremblay
8. Custom Mobile Development For Businesses
Author: Paul Wright
9. Plug Your Business Into The Digital Age With 180 Fusion
10. Pay Per Click Management Service To Take Your Business To The Next Level
11. Pasadena Web Development
Author: web design pasadena
12. A Few Effective Tips To Ensure Best Operation Of Your Business Site
Author: Bit Zenith
13. 7 Ways Personal Reputation Management Services Help You Create A Strong Online Presence
Author: AKS Interactive
14. Email Automation An Effective Way For Engaging Customers
15. The Point To Point Guide To Boosting Your Google Rankings Without Getting Penalized