ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
What Exactly Is Opt-in Email Marketing?
Total Articles: 5
The promotional emails received by the person, for the sake of any promotion or any other news related to the company, which they want to receive is called opt-in email marketing.
Unlike the spam mailing in which we send blast of emails to large number of people without having the liking and disliking criteria of the receiver, opt-in emails are only sent to the individuals who really want to receive such sort of information. This is basically a term used for the explanation of the procedure of signing up and agreement of receiving many email messages which includes newsletters and promotions.
There are two types of opt-in processes which take place, one is called single opt-in and other one is named as double opt-in. In single opt-in targeted email marketing services, the email addresses which are being provided by the user at the time of subscription are not checked as they are valid or not. They will remain the part of mailing list until the user itself unsubscribe. But in case of double, all the email lists are being created after verification of the working of those emails. When someone wants to get subscribed to the newsletter of the company then after entering the email address, the user will have to open up his mail and confirm the subscription by clicking on the link provided in the email.
In this case, the emails gathered will be more effective and some real one with working situations. Opt-in emails are targeted ones and are often carrying information about some specific topic to which the user is interested. Some typical opt-in emails include some product information, any seasonal promotional offer or newsletters. We can understand this with the help of an example.
If a user visits site frequently which sold the music of any popular singer, then the user may be able to opt-in to receive any of the new songs sung by that particular singer via email. The promotional email includes some kind of special offer regarding any object to get that product in discount price.
While sending mails to the clients who opted in to your website there is something very important to note that sending mails time is very crucial. The most advantageous time of sending mails to the customers is on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. When someone subscribes to your website, then you should send mails to him quite often. You should send mail once in a week or at least one in a month. This process will help you to generate revenue as this will help to increase a relationship between your business and the clients.
About The Author:
This article is written by Xavier Beatty on behalf of verifiedemaildata, this is having topics on opt-in targeted email marketing services and many more.
Internet Marketing Articles1. 5 To Help Add Content To Web Site When You're A Writer
Author: Andrew Mccann
2. Article Marketing Cash - Generating Money-making Articles With Killer Blogs
Author: Andrew Mccann
3. What Is The Role Of Hotspot Rental In Modern World?
4. Web Design Agency Dubai Taking Care Of 5 Premier Aspects Of Web Development
5. 8 Ways Online Poll Helps Human Resources!
Author: Malcolm Raynor
6. Smart Ways To Promote Your New Blog
7. Secure Your Website With Ssl
Author: Martina Henderson
8. Why Hiring A Professional Web Design Company Makes Sense? Top 5 Reasons
Author: Sanjay Sachdeva
9. Seo Marketing – How It Helps Your Online Business Campaign
Author: David Halpin
10. Why Should One Invest In Tata Destination 150 Project?
11. How Responding To Online Reviews Is Essential As A Social Media Strategy
Author: Lee Wood
12. Top 3 Best Free Wordpress Themes 2018
Author: Simplified SocialMedia Optimization
13. Grow Your Connections With Thousands Of Professors And Teachers With Schools Email List
Author: Charles Jaxson
14. Global Handheld Imagers Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Best Ways To Do Small Business Advertising
Author: James Belly