ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
How To Stay Fashionable During Winter
Total Articles: 2
Do not let the winter season ruin your fashion sense. You can still enjoy being stylish without worrying about the cold weather. Here are some outfit ideas that can help you:
1. You can still count on your skinny jeans even if it’s winter as they never go out of season. More important, these are good in warming you up. These also complement with any color of cardigan or winter coat; hence, you will not encounter any problem about mixing and matching. For your footwear, you can slip into a pair of boots or even ballet flats with your jeans. No sweat, right? Also, you will be happy to know that skinny jeans are layer-friendly.
2. Likewise, you should consider pairing your clothes with accessories as they play an important role in your overall get-up. You should particularly set your eyes on wearing head gear-beanie in particular-to complete your look and to keep your head warm. Elegant colors and classic favorites are black, brown and gray but you may choose to make a fashion statement with bright colors.
3. Look for cute, chic scarf to keep you hip and warm on winter days. But a scarf will not do you any good if you just let it hang on your neck. You have to learn how to tie it in many stylish ways: French knot, double sided twist, neck wrap and knotted necklace.
4. Buy a winter jacket that perfectly fits you, in terms of your body size and skin color. Invest in a piece that is neutral in color so you can easily match it with what you have underneath. Black, brown and gray are still the safest and the best. If you know your location does not experience the coldest of the cold weather (like in Quebec), you do not need to purchase a heavier coat.
5. Search for comfortable long-sleeved tops in store clothing racks. Specifically choose that one that has a slight stretch to fit your body. In case you will need to pair it with a denim jacket, you will not fear about looking bulky.
6. Pair you clothing with something that is made of leather like skirts or jeans. This will help you feel warm.
7. Yes, sure, you have summer clothes and some of them are your favorites. No worries; all you need to do is a little ‘repurposing’. If you have a backless summer dress, wear it over a fitted brown or black turtleneck top (or whichever color that best matches it).
Dressing for winter should not be a huge struggle on your part. With some fashion ideas we share above, you will never go out of style even in cold weather. However, remember not to let yourself become a fashion victim only to show style. You should always opt for comfort or something that you know you can carry effortlessly. Significantly, you should buy winter clothes and accessories that are enough to keep you warm.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. The Changing Face Of Indian Fashion Industry
Author: Amaya Sharma
2. Your Love For Animals Now Revealed Through Trendy Jewelry
Author: Hugo McCoy
3. Versace, Roberto Cavalli & Missoni - A Luxury Fashion Brands For Men & Women Clothing In Delhi India
Author: Infinite Luxury
4. 3 Engagement Rings You Haven’t Considered
Author: David Smith
5. Top 10 Bridal Lehenga Trends For 2017-2018
Author: Sonali Lad
6. Beach Holiday Checklist
7. Beach Vacation Must- Haves For Men
8. Made In Usa Jeans – Right Compliment To Your Look
Author: Jeff Harmon
9. Process Of Making Cotton Clothes
Author: Cotton Source
10. Are Briefs Ideal For Summer?
Author: Andrew Joel
11. Gold Dust Woman
Author: Edmund Brunetti
12. How Do You Choose The Best Two Cats Pendants?
Author: Hugo McCoy
13. How To Select The Mangalsutra Designs Latest Mangalsutra Online
Author: Pravalika M
14. Molna Butterfly Ankle Strap Sandals
Author: Amardeep kaur
15. Why Fashion Clothing And Accessories Are Top Sellers Online?
Author: sonu kumar