ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
How To Stay Fashionable During Winter
Total Articles: 2
Do not let the winter season ruin your fashion sense. You can still enjoy being stylish without worrying about the cold weather. Here are some outfit ideas that can help you:
1. You can still count on your skinny jeans even if it’s winter as they never go out of season. More important, these are good in warming you up. These also complement with any color of cardigan or winter coat; hence, you will not encounter any problem about mixing and matching. For your footwear, you can slip into a pair of boots or even ballet flats with your jeans. No sweat, right? Also, you will be happy to know that skinny jeans are layer-friendly.
2. Likewise, you should consider pairing your clothes with accessories as they play an important role in your overall get-up. You should particularly set your eyes on wearing head gear-beanie in particular-to complete your look and to keep your head warm. Elegant colors and classic favorites are black, brown and gray but you may choose to make a fashion statement with bright colors.
3. Look for cute, chic scarf to keep you hip and warm on winter days. But a scarf will not do you any good if you just let it hang on your neck. You have to learn how to tie it in many stylish ways: French knot, double sided twist, neck wrap and knotted necklace.
4. Buy a winter jacket that perfectly fits you, in terms of your body size and skin color. Invest in a piece that is neutral in color so you can easily match it with what you have underneath. Black, brown and gray are still the safest and the best. If you know your location does not experience the coldest of the cold weather (like in Quebec), you do not need to purchase a heavier coat.
5. Search for comfortable long-sleeved tops in store clothing racks. Specifically choose that one that has a slight stretch to fit your body. In case you will need to pair it with a denim jacket, you will not fear about looking bulky.
6. Pair you clothing with something that is made of leather like skirts or jeans. This will help you feel warm.
7. Yes, sure, you have summer clothes and some of them are your favorites. No worries; all you need to do is a little ‘repurposing’. If you have a backless summer dress, wear it over a fitted brown or black turtleneck top (or whichever color that best matches it).
Dressing for winter should not be a huge struggle on your part. With some fashion ideas we share above, you will never go out of style even in cold weather. However, remember not to let yourself become a fashion victim only to show style. You should always opt for comfort or something that you know you can carry effortlessly. Significantly, you should buy winter clothes and accessories that are enough to keep you warm.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Cole Haan Boots: His And Hers
Author: Dan Zapatka
2. Beautifully Customize T Shirts With Quality Printing In Atlanta
Author: Kelly Hill
3. Three Things To Look For In A Boudoir Photographer
4. Best Bridal Makeup In Haldwani Is In Your Neighborhood
5. Maybelline Cosmetics: The Unsung Hero Of Beauty
6. 5 Great Reasons To Wear Sunglasses In Winter
Author: Ravi Shankar
7. Pakistani Cotton Lawn Suits With Chiffon Dupatta
8. The Endless Options For Stacking Rings With Names
Author: Annie Reh
9. How Does Fashion Influence The Lives Of Students?
Author: Scott Wolstein
10. Nine Simple Ways To Live A More Eco-friendly Lifestyle Part 1.
Author: ZestTex International
11. Three Trends That Will Dominate The Tattoo Industry In 2018
Author: Celebrity Ink Tattoo Bali
12. Travel Hacks That Make Traveling With Kids Easier
13. Best Fashion Designing Colleges In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
14. To Weed Or Not To Weed! This The Time To Make A Statement
Author: James Manuele
15. Best Place To Buy Diamond Ring In San Antonio, Texas
Author: Andy Smith