ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Is Beyonce Banned From The Egypt Pyramids?
Total Articles: 50
Being a celebrity comes with its share of pros and cons. If it calls for fame and money, it also comes with ego. At times, the celebs face wrath of the public or the officials for appearing as rude and impolite. The same took place with Beyonce. Beyonce is loved by thousands of fans all over the world and has been endearingly adorned with so many titles. But a certain Mr. Zahi Hawaas is clearly not in her fan list. So when Beyonce went to see the Egypt pyramids way back in 2009, this man had the gumption to ban her.
Die-hard fans of Beyonce may find it an outrageous act on the part of the official who is noted as Egypt’s Indiana Jones, but observers may note that by taking an action which he did he ensured that he was not being biased towards Beyonce just because she is a celeb.
In a recent interview, Hawaas has hit out at Beyonce and lambasted her for her uncouth behavior during her visit to the Egypt pyramids about 4 years back. The singer was in Egypt for her ‘I am..’ tour and she arrived at the pyramids a bit late. This didn’t go down well with Hawaas who was quite furious for her disrespect shown towards the monuments. He claims that he asked Beyonce to apologize for her delay but when she refused to do so, he lost his cool and felt it right to ban her.
Hawaas is 66 and has courted a few controversies during his lifetime. Hence, his sudden revelation in the interview with the press cannot be vouchsafed. The archaeologist is not known to be the calmest persons alive and his own hot-headed demeanor puts this claim under a glare of uncertainty. Beyonce did visit the Egypt pyramids but was she really banned or not is something which cannot be known with certainty at the moment. Whatever Hawaas may claim, for all we know, this is just one side of the story. There may be another perspective to it. It would be nice to know what Beyonce has to say on this matter. Perhaps, she would come out with a retort and toss it at Hawaas or maybe she will clarify her reasons for doing what she did.
Speaking to The Independent, Hawaas revealed that Beyonce had made a schedule for 3 pm to visit the Egypt pyramids but she arrived quite late. Since she kept everyone waiting, he expected an apology on her behalf. But when it didn’t come, he began to lose his temper. But the final straw came when Beyonce’s photographer allegedly smacked him. That is when he ordered her out of the Egypt pyramids.
Hawaas is described quite often as the true gatekeeper of the pyramids. His prowess and position are unquestionably high. The only question remains is if he is exaggerating or is it really how it all shaped up?
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar