ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Is Beyonce Banned From The Egypt Pyramids?
Total Articles: 50
Being a celebrity comes with its share of pros and cons. If it calls for fame and money, it also comes with ego. At times, the celebs face wrath of the public or the officials for appearing as rude and impolite. The same took place with Beyonce. Beyonce is loved by thousands of fans all over the world and has been endearingly adorned with so many titles. But a certain Mr. Zahi Hawaas is clearly not in her fan list. So when Beyonce went to see the Egypt pyramids way back in 2009, this man had the gumption to ban her.
Die-hard fans of Beyonce may find it an outrageous act on the part of the official who is noted as Egypt’s Indiana Jones, but observers may note that by taking an action which he did he ensured that he was not being biased towards Beyonce just because she is a celeb.
In a recent interview, Hawaas has hit out at Beyonce and lambasted her for her uncouth behavior during her visit to the Egypt pyramids about 4 years back. The singer was in Egypt for her ‘I am..’ tour and she arrived at the pyramids a bit late. This didn’t go down well with Hawaas who was quite furious for her disrespect shown towards the monuments. He claims that he asked Beyonce to apologize for her delay but when she refused to do so, he lost his cool and felt it right to ban her.
Hawaas is 66 and has courted a few controversies during his lifetime. Hence, his sudden revelation in the interview with the press cannot be vouchsafed. The archaeologist is not known to be the calmest persons alive and his own hot-headed demeanor puts this claim under a glare of uncertainty. Beyonce did visit the Egypt pyramids but was she really banned or not is something which cannot be known with certainty at the moment. Whatever Hawaas may claim, for all we know, this is just one side of the story. There may be another perspective to it. It would be nice to know what Beyonce has to say on this matter. Perhaps, she would come out with a retort and toss it at Hawaas or maybe she will clarify her reasons for doing what she did.
Speaking to The Independent, Hawaas revealed that Beyonce had made a schedule for 3 pm to visit the Egypt pyramids but she arrived quite late. Since she kept everyone waiting, he expected an apology on her behalf. But when it didn’t come, he began to lose his temper. But the final straw came when Beyonce’s photographer allegedly smacked him. That is when he ordered her out of the Egypt pyramids.
Hawaas is described quite often as the true gatekeeper of the pyramids. His prowess and position are unquestionably high. The only question remains is if he is exaggerating or is it really how it all shaped up?
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus