ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Is Beyonce Banned From The Egypt Pyramids?
Total Articles: 50
Being a celebrity comes with its share of pros and cons. If it calls for fame and money, it also comes with ego. At times, the celebs face wrath of the public or the officials for appearing as rude and impolite. The same took place with Beyonce. Beyonce is loved by thousands of fans all over the world and has been endearingly adorned with so many titles. But a certain Mr. Zahi Hawaas is clearly not in her fan list. So when Beyonce went to see the Egypt pyramids way back in 2009, this man had the gumption to ban her.
Die-hard fans of Beyonce may find it an outrageous act on the part of the official who is noted as Egypt’s Indiana Jones, but observers may note that by taking an action which he did he ensured that he was not being biased towards Beyonce just because she is a celeb.
In a recent interview, Hawaas has hit out at Beyonce and lambasted her for her uncouth behavior during her visit to the Egypt pyramids about 4 years back. The singer was in Egypt for her ‘I am..’ tour and she arrived at the pyramids a bit late. This didn’t go down well with Hawaas who was quite furious for her disrespect shown towards the monuments. He claims that he asked Beyonce to apologize for her delay but when she refused to do so, he lost his cool and felt it right to ban her.
Hawaas is 66 and has courted a few controversies during his lifetime. Hence, his sudden revelation in the interview with the press cannot be vouchsafed. The archaeologist is not known to be the calmest persons alive and his own hot-headed demeanor puts this claim under a glare of uncertainty. Beyonce did visit the Egypt pyramids but was she really banned or not is something which cannot be known with certainty at the moment. Whatever Hawaas may claim, for all we know, this is just one side of the story. There may be another perspective to it. It would be nice to know what Beyonce has to say on this matter. Perhaps, she would come out with a retort and toss it at Hawaas or maybe she will clarify her reasons for doing what she did.
Speaking to The Independent, Hawaas revealed that Beyonce had made a schedule for 3 pm to visit the Egypt pyramids but she arrived quite late. Since she kept everyone waiting, he expected an apology on her behalf. But when it didn’t come, he began to lose his temper. But the final straw came when Beyonce’s photographer allegedly smacked him. That is when he ordered her out of the Egypt pyramids.
Hawaas is described quite often as the true gatekeeper of the pyramids. His prowess and position are unquestionably high. The only question remains is if he is exaggerating or is it really how it all shaped up?
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson