ALL >> Travel >> View Article
6 Things To Know Before Booking Luxury Vacation Packages Online
Total Articles: 5
Of course, it's just as important to know what to look out for, so this advice may save you a lot of time and hassle.
1. Travel Sites Know If You're on a Mac or PC
Big deal, right? Actually, Orbitz started tracking online activities recently and found that Mac users spend an average of $20-$30 more per night on hotel stays, and they tend to go after more stars. This means that online travel sites will show you different and more expensive luxury vacations first if you're on a Mac, so make sure you sort by price if you're concerned.
2. Call The Hotel or Airline to Confirm
While this isn't something you'll hear a lot about, third-party providers of luxury vacation packages increase the risk of overbooking. That's because their software isn't always free of mistakes, and it may fail to sync with the hotel or airline. To save yourself a big headache down the road, call your airline or hotel and confirm that your booking was actually processed!
3. Read the Fine Print on Packaged Deals
While you can save time and money by looking into luxury vacation packages that combine accommodations, a rental car and a tour package, make sure you read the fine print. Sometimes these deals have features you may not want, like a flight that has many layovers.
4. Last-Minute Bookings Aren't Always the Best
You've probably heard that you can get the best deal on a luxury vacation if you just wait until the last minute. You'll actually find the best deals are about 6 weeks out from departure.
5. Working with an Agency Can Earn You Exclusive Perks
Online booking sites are designed to fill vacant spots, but travel agents and agencies are going to be the best way to book a luxury vacation with exclusive perks and special access. For example, rather than booking Italy vacations through an online booking website, you can look for an agency that offers travel to Italy with cooking classes with a local resident in her home.
6. Not all Options are Online
Finally, did you know travel websites don't show you all options available from every airline? What's more, most also exclude tons of lodging options, listing only big names while leaving out rentals and bed-and-breakfasts. If you want a unique experience and hope to avoid the cookie-cutter experience while planning your vacation, your best bet is working with an agency.
175 SW 7th Street Suite 1411
Miami, FL 33130
GR8 is the worldwide leading experience agency with a focus on fashion, entertainment, sporting events and travel destinations. Give GR8 Group a call to set up your trip.
Travel Articles1. 5 Top Places To Visit In Alibaug
Author: Hruday Chand
2. Car Rental Services To Explore In Rajasthan With Shreeji Taxi
3. Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Author: Meddy Byakali
4. India Tour Operator - Planned Trek For This Country
Author: Rakesh Kumar
5. Airport Parking Options - What's Best For You?
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Author: Aakruthi priya
7. Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Author: James Matt
8. 3 Signs That You Need A Holiday Break
9. A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
10. 5 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
11. A Budget Traveller’s Guide To Ooty
12. Get Complete Adventure With Trekking In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Asiatreks
13. Pick Out The Right Tour Packages In Kolkata To Enjoy Reliable Service
14. Rent A Car In Kolkata To Visit Major Place At Right Time With No Risk
15. Choose The Best Holiday Packages To Get Fun Filled Experience