ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Top 10 Fashion Don’ts
Total Articles: 2
Dressing in style is not only about making a striking appearance. It is also about helping yourself to go places like finding a high-paying career. This is why you have to learn how to become fashionable. Check out these do-not-wear tips so the next time you get out of home, you are sure that you look gorgeous:
1. Do not wear something that you are not comfortable with. If you are seeing friends whom you haven’t met for several years, do not try to show off by buying an expensive but so-not-you dress. You will only feel and look awkward with it. You will spoil what should have been your enjoyable moment with them.
2. Do not wear something too loose or baggy-especially when you are working out as it will obstruct your movements in some instances. It will also make you look bigger or it will hide your gorgeous curves.
3. Do not wear white, please, particularly not in your friend’s wedding. It’s her big day so give her the chance to stand out in that color. Never try to steal this important scene from her. Likewise, check the invitation; if you know that it is a formal occasion, then wear something formal-no jeans, sneakers and others.
4. Do not wear a bad-looking or worn-out undergarment-specifically if you know your short dress may accidentally show people what’s inside. It will leave a bad impression on you.
5. Do not wear heavy and thick clothing during summer only to look chic at work. There are a lot of ways to still become stylish in this season. For one, you can opt to go to work with a pair of dark-wash jeans and professional-looking top (or a lovely cotton shirt underneath a light fabric blazer).
6. Do not wear or buy pants that do not get to the top of your shoes or you will display your socks and who will want to see it? Just in case your socks shows up, make sure that they are not in dark colors. Never wear white socks.
7. Do not wear everything in one color-from your lipstick to your dress, shoes and accessories. Most of the time, it does not look good and fashion police may be in your location in a few minutes to capture you.
8. Do not wear flattering tops if you know that the result will be otherwise because your excess belly fat is coming out.
9. Do not wear accessories that have already gone out of style only because you want to make them useful. Keep them in your shelves and wait for the time that they go in style again.
10. Do not wear sheer clothing if you do not have the best bra (or undies) to match it. People will only make fun of you.
Yes, you can make a fashion statement on your own. You have to make sure, however, that you are confident with it. You also have to see to it that your body is comfortable with it. More important, you have to ensure that people will not make fun of you.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. How To Choose Halloween Costume For Charming Look?
2. Purchase Best Designer Kurtis Online
Author: Sonali Lad
3. Pilaeo Charms With Mens Floral And Printed Shorts Selection
4. 5 Wardrobe Staples For Ethnic Wear In India
Author: Swapna Yadav
5. Why Fashion Is Important For Adolescents Too…….
Author: Nilesh Thakkar
6. Handcrafted To Perfection, Jewelry That Agelessly Beautify Us
Author: Olivia Henriques
7. Great Things Worth Knowing About Plus Size Styling
Author: Hampry Gomes
8. Embrace Your Beauty With Unique Alma Jewelry
Author: Liza Miele
9. Ladies!! Grab On Beatbox Premium Apparels To Stand Out From The Crowd
10. Omega De Ville Prestige Co-axial Chronometer 418.104.22.168.02.002 Mens Watch| Understated, Elegant, C
Author: Jasson C
11. The Bold And Stylish Leather Bags For Men
Author: Sanjay Saha
12. Tips For Buying A New Mattress
13. Don’t Miss The Trend Of Stylish Dresses
Author: Prazat Kumai
14. Create A Style Statement In Short Sleeves T-shirt, Dad Hats And Snapbacks
15. Unique And Unknown Features Of African Fabrics And Clothes
Author: anil kumar