ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
How Printed Circuit Board Assembly Is ManufacturedBy Expert Author: John Mayer
Today, Assembling services are considered as one of the most sought after services in the world. There are many cutting-edge companies requiring the best assembling technology and services. To meet the needs of these companies assembly manufacturers try to provide their best services. Here, in this post, we are going to discuss about how printed circuit board assembly (PCB assembly) is created.
First of all, the circuit board is manufactured. Then all the electronic components are attached to it to form the PCB. The companies are using several techniques to attach electronic components to the circuit board out of which Surface-mount and Through-the-hole techniques are mostly used to form the PCB assembly. Let’s discuss about these two assembling technologies along with another technique in details.
In this technology, all electronic components are soldered to the board easily since they have metal tabs. In this case, the components are attached on both the sides of the board to give it more circuit density. It technology is widely used all over the world.
Plated Through-hole (PTH) assembly
In this assembling technology, leads are attached to the electronic components rather than tabs. Here three components are attached on the board through drilled holes. This technology is having an edge over the surface mount method since it produces the most efficient boards. But, the downside is that it is too expensive.
Since there are very few components attached in surface mount technology, both surface mount and PTH assembly technologies are used on a single board together.
Box-build, Electro-mechanical assembly
In this technology, materials like wire harnesses and looms, cable assembly, molded plastics and custom metalwork are used.The PCB assemblies are always susceptible to wear and tear. Moreover, the damaged parts are not easily available on the market. Therefore, PCB assembly services are pretty essential in order to safeguard the components.
All PCB manufacturers, nowadays, are trying their best to manufacture the best and long-lasting boards and components using newer technologies and mechanisms. They are also providing the best assembly services to numerous companies that depend on PCBs for designing and developing mother-boards and various chips.
john mayer is a freelance copy writer and he likes to share different information about electronic device and gadget. In this article he describes about Important Utilities of circuit board assembly Services and its process. For more information about Circuit Board Assembly visit vctitech.com
Computer Programming Articles1. What Is Crm? And Its Advantages
Author: Rashmi Tripathi
2. How To Avoid Common Mistake Regarding Iphone App Development ?
Author: Ryan Gigs
3. Srinivasan Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.- A Key For Success
4. Dial Yahoo Contact Number Usa
5. Hens Atemberaubende Gold-licht Gefüllt Bauernhof Hochzeit Mekleid
Author: hens atemberaubende Gold-Licht gefüllt Bauernhof H
6. Looking For Best And Affordable Website Hosting Company In Usa?
Author: Steven Collard
8. What Is Wcdma Technology And Why To Take Training For It
Author: Swati Chaudhary
9. a Brief Insight Into The Amazing Uber App Clone Mobile App
Author: Archie Cadell
10. Macgo Releases Mac Blu-ray Player Pro Version!!!
11. Technological Demand Rises Globally
Author: Wendy Wilkins
12. 15 Mobile App Development Trends To Look Out For 2017
13. Things To Consider While Testing Financial Services Applications
14. Choose Leading It Outsourcing Company With Structured Strategy
Author: GRSoft Solutions
15. Be In The Trend With The Mobile Application Development Experts
Author: GRSoft Solutions