ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Use ‘google+’ & ‘google Local’ To Improve ‘local Seo’
Total Articles: 9
Are you aware of ‘local SEO’? Well, if you’re running a small business like a pizza delivery shop or a hair dresser salon you’re pretty much dependent on your local customers than global. Thus optimizing your small website for your local customers becomes an essential need. And the good news is Google has started providing you the necessary tools. Yes, the provision of Google+ and Google local is now the biggest asset to boost your local SEO.
So, why not to spend some time reading about the importance of these two platforms? Let’s get started with the usage of these two in combination for improving your local search engine rankings.
• Register for a Google+ local page. Hubspot reports, 50% of small businesses using local SEO have gotten satisfactory result and almost 15% have acquired at least one new customer from Google+ last year. So don’t waste your time any more. Do register for a local Google+ local page and start gaining new local customers. These local pages are most frequently indexed on Google and Google+ local shows more information about your business to the users.
• Take advantage of Google+. Google+ is absolutely free so make the full use of it to boost your local business. Your Google+ activities would garner points for your brand and your site can earn good search engine ranking. The supplement of the segmentation tool can help you customize your marketing messages for your target audience.
• Do some test search. You got to invest in Research & Development phase before you plan to acquire more customers. Well, in this phase you need to do some test search first. Enter some test search queries; find the user-preference of these terms. Are people actually searching these terms? For more on these dummy search terms you can add these in Google AdWords keyword research tool and research them.
• Optimize your site. Use Google Analytics for two weeks or so to discover the performance of local SEO with respect to your local geographical area. Then go for optimizing your site for local customers by adding some local information, meta descriptions and titles accomplishing local SEO.
• Keep track of the changes. The digital world is always changing. You can never tell that whatever strategy you’re going with will be there after 6 months. So go parallel with the change in strategies Google makes. It’s easy! Just keep reading blogs & articles. Matt Cutts, the head of Google’s development team, has his personal blog conveying all the latest news to people.
About Author :
Daniel is freelancing SEO content writer and working for Online SEO Marketing USA. He has good knowledge about SEO Marketing services, Google algorithm updates and different SEO techniques. Check his Online Blog Globalscriptor.org
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top 3 Trends In Internet Marketing Funnel To Maximize Sales Profits
Author: Ryan Carter
2. Significance Of Business Listings
Author: Frisco Web Solutions
3. What Things Should You Know Before Approaching Seo Consultant Phoenix?
4. Tried, True And New Guidance For Digital Marketing
Author: audacious system design
5. 30+ Ecommerce Conversion Rate Hacks
Author: Oleh Koropenko
6. Cfd Trading Benefits
7. Know More About Easy Ship On Amazon
8. Reasons For Massive Account Suspension On Amazon
9. Know The Technical Points Of Amazon Mws
10. Mobile Marketing Advertising Agency–what Are The Advantages Of Hiring One
Author: James Belly
11. However, Offline Applications Must Be Downloaded And Installed Your Machine Before You Use It. You C
Author: Poonam Sharma
12. Facebook Auto-like Tool - Get Unlimited Likes For Your Facebook Posts
Author: Pankaj Jangir
13. Tips For Image Optimisation
Author: Chris Bindley
14. Make An Eye-catching Advertisement For Your Product
15. The Most Cost-effective Way To Promote A Business Locally And Globally