ALL » Legal >> View Article
Innocent Until Proven Guilty - Is It The Opposite For Drunk Drivers?By Expert Author: Raj Doshi
Countless accidents occur on the roads each day around the world, and numerous of those accidents claim lives. The people who suffer the loss of their loved ones go through serious pain and suffering, one that cannot be compared to anything, since although they might go to court seeking justice, they will never really receive a worthy compensation, because their loved ones will never come back. Although even the most experienced driver can cause a road accident, the situation is made worse knowing that a drunk driver caused an accident that claimed a loved one.
Drinking is not quite an offense, but driving under the influence of alcohol is an offense. If you love to go out to have a good time taking a few beers, then you must ensure that you go with someone to drive you home. If you go out as friends, appoint a designated driver, or simply have a taxi drop you and pick you up from the bar. You should not attempt to drive yourself home, because you will not be in total control of your body, because high levels of alcohol messes with an individual's ability to judge and make quick responses.
Owing to the seriousness of this crime, most traffic police officers look out for drunk drivers, especially at night and mostly on weekends, and they are trained to observe and come up with a good judgment of whether a driver will make it home, or have to spend a night in jail. Those people who are caught driving under the influence of alcohol are taken to court and they opt to plead guilty to the charges because in so doing, they know that in three months they will get their driving license and only have to drive with an ignition interlock system for 9 more months.
The penalty might seem small and in cases where an individual can live comfortably without driving, it might seem negligible. However, if you know that you are not an irresponsible driver, and you never drive your car with illegal levels of alcohol in your body, the one time you get yourself on the wrong side of the law; do not be quick to plead guilty, call an experienced attorney such as Ernst Ashurov. Your attorney will be in a position to look at your case, and guide you as to whether pleading guilty or innocent will be of greatest benefit to you.
People who like to drink and drive often find it easy to plead guilty, even when the level of alcohol in their body is not offensive, and they end up losing much more than their driving privileges for three months. Repeated offenses of a similar nature will result in an increase in insurance rates, something that might prevent the offender from driving at all. Furthermore, people who plead guilty without guidance from a professional attorney acquire a criminal record, and having such a record is enough to prevent you from scaling great heights in your career or any other field of great importance.
The law clearly states that an accused individual is innocent until proven guilty, and this also ought to be the case for you, but make sure to have Ernst Ashurov, on your side to help you through the battle, learn more about him at ernstashurovlaw.com/areas-of-practice
Raj is an experienced blogger who writes extensively on traffic offences. He always advises his readers to acquire assistance from ernstashurovlaw.com/areas-of-practice whenever they are on the wrong side of the law.
Legal Articles1. Finish Your Property Related Work Fast With The Estate Lawyer Vancouver Services
Author: John Petter
2. Hiring An Attorney Lessens The Severe Penalties
Author: MICHAEL GREENBERG
3. Top Risks Associated With Ivc Filter Injury And How To Find Perfect Legal Help In Ft. Worth
Author: Nick Feizy
4. Aquel Alquiler Coche Alicante Se Agrupa Un Desperdiciamiento Topológico
Author: Katherina Soto
5. The Lemon Law
Author: Howard Gutman
6. Cuanto Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Zahoria Este Libertarismo Gesticulador
Author: Faith Real
7. Seat Belt Injury Law Firm – The Safety Purpose Of Seat Belts
8. El Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Desenlabona Ese Telonero Arbitrador Excepto Un Mecato Sangui
Author: Latia Gaunt
9. Best Interests Of The Child: What Guides Judges’ Decision-making
10. Forensic Document & Handwriting Examiner | James A. Green
Author: James A. Green
11. 7 Must Take Steps After Encountering A Catastrophic Auto Accident In Texas
12. Things To Know About Filing Personal Injury Claims
13. What Steps You Must Follow To File A Medical Negligence Claim
Author: Charlie Alcott
14. Is There Difficulty In Finding Answers To Your Carpet Cleaning?
Author: Helen Raley
15. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are Experts In Dealing With All Types Of Criminal Cases