ALL >> General >> View Article
Christmas Time In Almeria
Total Articles: 33
Have you already been thinking where to spend Christmas and the New Year´s Eve? Would you like to do something totally different this year and go for holidays? Maybe some place in the south of Europe, like Spain? Oh, yes! This is a perfect destination any time of the year.
Ok, you already know that this year you will go to Spain. But which city should you choose…famous Barcelona or cool San Sebastian? There can´t be a better place to spend Christmas than Almeria, a city of the Costa Almeriense. With almeria holiday rentals it will be amazing time with your family and friends.
Almeria is a city of Andalusia, situated in the southeast of the country on the Mediterranean Sea. Thanks to the subtropical climate, the temperature is mild in the winter season. Every year there are big Christmas celebrations in this city. First of all, if you come here, you will have opportunity to go to the Christmas market where you can get handicraft, typical X-mas products and other things perfect for a present. It is organized during all the month of December. To make your stay more comfortable, stay in any of apartments to rent in almeria and enjoy the Christmas atmosphere.
If you like singing, especially the Christmas carols, on the 28th December there is a special concert in the Municipal Auditorium in Almeria. Before you should by tickets, but it is really worth participating in this great event. It is also recommended for families who travel with children. They will love it!
Christmas time is a period of the year when you forget about your diet and stop counting calories. For sure, in Spain you will enjoy the multitude of Christmas sweets. The most popular are “turrón”, marzipan and polvorón. They taste heavenly! Apart from sweets, for the Christmas Eve dinner people prepare a soup, some kind of meat and of course, seafood.
If you stay in Almeria till the New Year´s Eve, be prepared for big celebrations. This day, people organize huge parties with dances and singing. And when the clock strikes midnight, everyone eats twelve grapes that symbolize 12 lucky months ahead.
As you can see, Christmas away from your home can be a fantastic experience. Maybe this year will you spend this time in a different way? It really seems to be tempting so don´t hesitate, inform your family, get ready for your Spanish adventure and ´Feliz Navidad!´
General Articles1. Norton Antivirus Setup Support For Virus Removal
Author: Shane Wills
2. Best Floor Plan Design Tips
Author: The Cheesy Animation
3. How To Select The Best Public Electric Car Charging Stations
4. Gebd - Education Directory Online In Australia
5. Land Transport Companies | Logistics Services In Dubai
6. Foxminers Launches Revolutionary Mining Chip
7. Wise Cards And Access Control - A Look In The Not Too Faraway Future
Author: Joe pi
8. Seo Mistake That Totally Effects Our Website Traffic.
Author: Nipa Sharma
9. Land Title Search Why It Is Needed And What They Consist Of
Author: Olivier Thomas is the author of this article
10. Taroudant In Morocco
Author: Medhat Elsergany
11. How Should One Choose The Best Mode Of Sicily Transfer?
Author: Christian Guardione
12. Psp4 Repair Centre Manchester - Playstation Repair By Experts
Author: PSP4 Repair Centre
13. Examcollection 400-151 Vce Practice Test
14. How To Take Care Of Indoor Plants
15. Realtor In Boerne Tx – Hire The Most Professional Fredericksburg Texas Real Estate Agent!
Author: Realtor in Boerne TX, Fredericksburg Texas