ALL >> General >> View Article
Christmas Time In Almeria
Total Articles: 33
Have you already been thinking where to spend Christmas and the New Year´s Eve? Would you like to do something totally different this year and go for holidays? Maybe some place in the south of Europe, like Spain? Oh, yes! This is a perfect destination any time of the year.
Ok, you already know that this year you will go to Spain. But which city should you choose…famous Barcelona or cool San Sebastian? There can´t be a better place to spend Christmas than Almeria, a city of the Costa Almeriense. With almeria holiday rentals it will be amazing time with your family and friends.
Almeria is a city of Andalusia, situated in the southeast of the country on the Mediterranean Sea. Thanks to the subtropical climate, the temperature is mild in the winter season. Every year there are big Christmas celebrations in this city. First of all, if you come here, you will have opportunity to go to the Christmas market where you can get handicraft, typical X-mas products and other things perfect for a present. It is organized during all the month of December. To make your stay more comfortable, stay in any of apartments to rent in almeria and enjoy the Christmas atmosphere.
If you like singing, especially the Christmas carols, on the 28th December there is a special concert in the Municipal Auditorium in Almeria. Before you should by tickets, but it is really worth participating in this great event. It is also recommended for families who travel with children. They will love it!
Christmas time is a period of the year when you forget about your diet and stop counting calories. For sure, in Spain you will enjoy the multitude of Christmas sweets. The most popular are “turrón”, marzipan and polvorón. They taste heavenly! Apart from sweets, for the Christmas Eve dinner people prepare a soup, some kind of meat and of course, seafood.
If you stay in Almeria till the New Year´s Eve, be prepared for big celebrations. This day, people organize huge parties with dances and singing. And when the clock strikes midnight, everyone eats twelve grapes that symbolize 12 lucky months ahead.
As you can see, Christmas away from your home can be a fantastic experience. Maybe this year will you spend this time in a different way? It really seems to be tempting so don´t hesitate, inform your family, get ready for your Spanish adventure and ´Feliz Navidad!´
General Articles1. For The First Time To Buy High-end Business Watches We Should Pay Attention To What@thereal.su
2. 5 Best Tarot Cards For Beginners In Intriguing World Of New Age
3. Tiffin Services In Bangoluru –simply Home Food
Author: Simply Home Food
4. Anti-ageing Supplements An Overview
5. An Effective Remedy For Serious Hairloss – A New Concept Read More: An Effective Remedy For Serious
Author: Sithara Mithiran
6. Low Price Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata With Maximum Effort
Author: Kanchan Das
7. How To Solve Quicken Error Cc-501
8. How To Fix Aol Instant Messenger (aim) Errors?
Author: Bradon Wilson
9. How To Fix Brother Printer Error Ts-02
Author: Bradon Wilson
10. 70% Of The Auction Beyond The High Valuation Of Auction@thereal.su
11. What Is Considered A Luxury It? It Must Have Several Characteristics@thereal.su
12. Fire Safety Manager
13. Benefit From Credit Union Auto Buying Service Winston Salem Nc
Author: alma miller
14. Are You Facing The Issue With Your Hp Printer? Call Hp Printer Support Number +1-855-746-8414
Author: Sara Abo
15. Best Baby Food Online In India