ALL >> General >> View Article
Christmas Time In AlmeriaBy Expert Author: Muchosol Muchosol
Have you already been thinking where to spend Christmas and the New Year´s Eve? Would you like to do something totally different this year and go for holidays? Maybe some place in the south of Europe, like Spain? Oh, yes! This is a perfect destination any time of the year.
Ok, you already know that this year you will go to Spain. But which city should you choose…famous Barcelona or cool San Sebastian? There can´t be a better place to spend Christmas than Almeria, a city of the Costa Almeriense. With almeria holiday rentals it will be amazing time with your family and friends.
Almeria is a city of Andalusia, situated in the southeast of the country on the Mediterranean Sea. Thanks to the subtropical climate, the temperature is mild in the winter season. Every year there are big Christmas celebrations in this city. First of all, if you come here, you will have opportunity to go to the Christmas market where you can get handicraft, typical X-mas products and other things perfect for a present. It is organized during all the month of December. To make your stay more comfortable, stay in any of apartments to rent in almeria and enjoy the Christmas atmosphere.
If you like singing, especially the Christmas carols, on the 28th December there is a special concert in the Municipal Auditorium in Almeria. Before you should by tickets, but it is really worth participating in this great event. It is also recommended for families who travel with children. They will love it!
Christmas time is a period of the year when you forget about your diet and stop counting calories. For sure, in Spain you will enjoy the multitude of Christmas sweets. The most popular are “turrón”, marzipan and polvorón. They taste heavenly! Apart from sweets, for the Christmas Eve dinner people prepare a soup, some kind of meat and of course, seafood.
If you stay in Almeria till the New Year´s Eve, be prepared for big celebrations. This day, people organize huge parties with dances and singing. And when the clock strikes midnight, everyone eats twelve grapes that symbolize 12 lucky months ahead.
As you can see, Christmas away from your home can be a fantastic experience. Maybe this year will you spend this time in a different way? It really seems to be tempting so don´t hesitate, inform your family, get ready for your Spanish adventure and ´Feliz Navidad!´
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar