ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
On Board Computer- A Wonder To The Truck Owners
Total Articles: 150
In this era of communication, on board computers are widely used in industrial automation. It has several technological options like standard form factors, processors, operation system, and I/O options that can be really useful for telecommunications, wireless industrial hubs, aerospace, defense, image processing and other embedded applications.
On board computer is specially designed for petroleum delivery fleets. They are inter-connected with back office operation literally. These are complete computers built on a single circuit board. The computers are now commonly defined across two distinct architectures. There are no slots and no slot support. Now providing all the required I/O with no provision for plug-in cards, applications such as machine control is best fit for this type of computer.
The on board computer now generally applies to an architecture where this is plugged into a plane to provide for I/O cards. What a back plane does is it attaches several printed circuit boards together to make up a complete computer system and is usually called the backbone of the computer.
Basically the term on board computer is provided with BIOS a Basic input and output device. It is installed on the computer’s motherboard and has control over the most basic operations. Aside from having full control, this is also responsible for starting the computer up and initializing the hardware BIOS are important functions in the single board as because it allows for upgrades correcting errors, sustaining new CPUs and supporting new hardware.
These industrial remote control switches are most commonly used in industrial environments where they are used in rack mount for process control over other devices to provide interfacing. Literally speaking, the advantage of this device relies on its durability and versatility.
Although this is often smaller and lighter, this is more power efficient than comparable multi board computers. Each full sized of this system comes with at least one chip set that are little part of silicon that hold information and directions. These chip sets play a very important role when it comes to supplying control to certain components of this device throughout the system.
On board computer have some striking features that attract customer towards the device.
1. It has complete asset management system
2. The reliable interface with all trucks systems
3. The system has complete product reconciliation system between fuel loaded and delivered.
4. The real time communication between truck and back office system
The industrial remote control switch is built for fuel truck OBC designed to seamlessly interface with all other systems. Now the professional engineers have developed bulletproof connections to the electronic register, the radio control system, the driver authorization system, tank gauge and engine chassis telemetics. It also has built in GPS, satellite, cellular and Wi-Fi ability plus mapping and routing.
Now professional engineers envisioned a system where the brains live in nice warm cab and the handheld is a simpler device that sends and receives data from the cab and the handheld to be purpose built for fuel delivery with functionality needed only at the end of the hose.
BASE Engineering designs excellent on board computer technology for different engineering and commercial purposes. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. As a result of this design effort we have the confidence to offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every industrial remote control switch we manufacture.
For more information please visit: http://baseng.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff