ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
On Board Computer- A Wonder To The Truck Owners
Total Articles: 153
In this era of communication, on board computers are widely used in industrial automation. It has several technological options like standard form factors, processors, operation system, and I/O options that can be really useful for telecommunications, wireless industrial hubs, aerospace, defense, image processing and other embedded applications.
On board computer is specially designed for petroleum delivery fleets. They are inter-connected with back office operation literally. These are complete computers built on a single circuit board. The computers are now commonly defined across two distinct architectures. There are no slots and no slot support. Now providing all the required I/O with no provision for plug-in cards, applications such as machine control is best fit for this type of computer.
The on board computer now generally applies to an architecture where this is plugged into a plane to provide for I/O cards. What a back plane does is it attaches several printed circuit boards together to make up a complete computer system and is usually called the backbone of the computer.
Basically the term on board computer is provided with BIOS a Basic input and output device. It is installed on the computer’s motherboard and has control over the most basic operations. Aside from having full control, this is also responsible for starting the computer up and initializing the hardware BIOS are important functions in the single board as because it allows for upgrades correcting errors, sustaining new CPUs and supporting new hardware.
These industrial remote control switches are most commonly used in industrial environments where they are used in rack mount for process control over other devices to provide interfacing. Literally speaking, the advantage of this device relies on its durability and versatility.
Although this is often smaller and lighter, this is more power efficient than comparable multi board computers. Each full sized of this system comes with at least one chip set that are little part of silicon that hold information and directions. These chip sets play a very important role when it comes to supplying control to certain components of this device throughout the system.
On board computer have some striking features that attract customer towards the device.
1. It has complete asset management system
2. The reliable interface with all trucks systems
3. The system has complete product reconciliation system between fuel loaded and delivered.
4. The real time communication between truck and back office system
The industrial remote control switch is built for fuel truck OBC designed to seamlessly interface with all other systems. Now the professional engineers have developed bulletproof connections to the electronic register, the radio control system, the driver authorization system, tank gauge and engine chassis telemetics. It also has built in GPS, satellite, cellular and Wi-Fi ability plus mapping and routing.
Now professional engineers envisioned a system where the brains live in nice warm cab and the handheld is a simpler device that sends and receives data from the cab and the handheld to be purpose built for fuel delivery with functionality needed only at the end of the hose.
BASE Engineering designs excellent on board computer technology for different engineering and commercial purposes. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. As a result of this design effort we have the confidence to offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every industrial remote control switch we manufacture.
For more information please visit: http://baseng.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How Mcitp Training And Mysql Training Programs Can Create A Difference For You
2. Remote Access Quickbooks: More Freedom And Versatility To Handle Your Money
Author: Quickbooks Support
3. Smart Features That Make An Android Phone The Best Choice
Author: tanjni pache
4. Reliable Motorola Mobile Phone Repairs At Motorola Repairing Centre.
5. Iphone Screen Repair Centre In Stockport
6. Quick Samsung Galaxy S6 Repairs At Samsung Repairing
7. How Do Identify A Tech Support Scam And Avoid It?
Author: Online Remote PC Support Services
8. Tips To Fix Issues With Your Sony Playstation 4 Game Console
Author: Angel Smith
9. Single Sign On Solution
Author: Amit Sharma
10. Htc One M8 Screen Repair In Uk
11. Various Applications Of Led Display Systems For Different Industries/sectors
12. Benefits Of Modern Led Advertisement Display Or Light Boxes Systems
13. Why Full Color Transparent Led Display Has High Demand In The Industry
14. Mobile Led Display And Other Led Display Systems Have High Demand Today
15. Stay Ahead In Business Competition Via Indoor And Outdoor Led Display Systems