ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What's New With The 2014 Buick Lacrosse
Total Articles: 4
There are four trim levels available on the 2014 Buick LaCrosse; Premium 1 and 2, Leather, and Base. The Base LaCrosse goes for about $33,135 and The Premium 2 package starts at $39,355. These prices do not factor in destination and handling charges or added options.
The Base and Leather Packages come with a standard 4 cylinder 2.4-liter engine. The 11-kilowatt electric motor is powered by lithium-ion batteries attached to it this engine making it a semi-hybrid. Paired with a six-speed automatic transmission the engine produces 182 horsepower and propels the LaCrosse from stationary to 60 mph in 9.2 seconds. The EPA estimates that this engine delivers 25 mpg in town and 36 mpg on the open road.
Standard with both Premium Packages and optional with the Base and Leather packages is Buick’s 3.6-liter V6; rated at 303hp paired with a 6-speed automatic. It requires 6.8 seconds to get from 0 to 60. For models with front wheel drive the approximated fuel consumption is 18 mpg city and 28 mpg highway.
Available only on the LaCrosse outfitted with the V6, Intelligent All Wheel Drive knows when a wheel loses traction and transfers power to the wheels that have traction. The mpg rating for a LaCrosse with all-wheel drive is 17 mpg city and 26 mpg highway.
The 2014 LaCrosse is safer than its predecessors. If another vehicle comes within sixty-five feet of the back of the LaCrosse while in reverse, the Rear Cross Traffic Alert sounds an alarm and shows what is going on behind the LaCrosse via the Color Touch Radio Screen. If you attempt a lane change while another car is in your blind spot you will see a warning signal in your outside rearview; the Side Blind Zone and Lane Change Alert system. Forward Collision Alert technology uses both sight and sound to make you aware that more space is required between your car and the car in front of you.
The car's interior offers ample head and shoulder room. A capacitive touch screen simplifies the control panel by reducing the number of buttons. The LaCrosse's seats are comfortable and offer good back support. Ventilated heated seats and a heated steering wheel are available with certain trim packages. The driver has the ability to rearrange the Driver and Cluster Display according to their personal preference.
The Buick IntelliLink2 Infotainment System allows you to custom configure its apps by moving or swiping them with a touch of your finger. Optional natural-language voice control enables you to arrange and activate your entertainment choices verbally.
Most of the features offered for the 2014 LaCrosse can be purchased as an option and added to any trim package allowing the buyer to customize their Buick LaCrosse.
Beck & Masten South has the largest inventory of lift accessories and extreme trucks in South Houston. Whether you're looking for a standard suspension lift truck or head-turning Moto Metal rims, we've got everything you need. If you are searching for GMC dealers in Houston using the keywords GMC dealer Houston or Houston GMC, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Recognizing The Real Value Of A Student Auto Loan
Author: jeffery reynold
2. Be A Pioneer In The Motorcycle Repairs Here's What You'll Need
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Rockman – The Leading Manufacturers Of Drive Chain Kits & Alloy Wheels For Two Wheelers
Author: Rockman Industries
4. The Most Effective Method To Become An Independent Tyre Dealer
Author: My Tyre Point
5. Atv Tyres
6. Destiny International Filtration - Oil Cleaning Machine Manufacturer In India
Author: priya singh
7. Wounded Warrior Project & Harley-davidson Surprise Los Angeles Veteran With New Bike As Part Of Miss
8. Vectra - The Heavy Construction & Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturing Companies In India & Europe
9. Think Long Term Before You Decide On Your Auto Loan Term
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. Tips On Choosing The Best Car Breakers Services In Birmingham
Author: Denny Sour
11. Benefits Of Scrap Car Removal In Birmingham
Author: Alex Stewart
12. Black Car, Limousine Service And Airport Transportation West Palm Beach Fl
13. Matters To Look Upon While Looking For A Gear Manufacturer In India
Author: SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
14. Car Detailing Tips And Keep Your Car Exterior In A Superior Condition With Autofresh
Author: neel patel
15. Things To Know About The Availability Of Different Warranty Plans For Cars
Author: Ewan Thorpe