ALL >> Legal >> View Article
American Rcg: Live A Long Stay In The U.s. Through Eb-5 Investor Visa ProgramBy Author: Albert Mitchell
Demand for a U.S. visa is always high and several immigration firms provide diverse types of U.S. visa for going to the U.S. Though all these visas allow you to visit the U.S. and even a stay for some period of time, most of them do not ensure a permanent U.S. citizenship. The best solution is the EB-5 Investor Visa Program that lets you stay for a lifetime in the U.S., by fulfilling its conditions of eligibility. To successfully meet the eligibility criteria for this program, Americanrcg.com provides the complete list of information and services that it offers as a regional center.
For getting a U.S. citizenship, there are two popular visas available. One is the EB-2 visa and the other is the EB-5 visa. Both have their set of advantages and disadvantages and thus the choice of the visa between these two should only be done after fully evaluating one’s financial condition. Though the EB-2 visa is much less costly than the EB-5 Investor Visa Program, it comes with its share of limitations that proves as a hurdle for the one applying for it. The major problem with an EB-2 visa is that you cannot get a permanent U.S. citizenship. The foremost condition of investing $150,000 to $200,000 in a business can be fulfilled by an investor but the real problem starts afterwards. The first limitation is that the investor’s children can accompany him if they are below 21 years of age and not married. Though they can accompany their parent but after turning 21, they lose their visa status and have to return back to their original country of residence. Moreover the investor also on retirement or sale of his business has to return back. The EB-5 Investor Visa Program removes all these drawbacks though its only possible limitation is its cost factor and thus it should be considered only by those who have sufficient capital.
Americanrcg.com is one such regional center that is duly authorized by the government of the United States of America to complete the requirements of the EB-5 visa. Instead of investing $500, 000 to $1,000,000 in a new business or in existing businesses in America, seekers of EB-5 Visa can directly invest in it. Americanrcg.com not only takes care of the invested amount but also provides concierge services that fulfill the second important condition of creation of 10 jobs for Americans. Thus it removes the hectic task of fulfilling the job creation rule for an EB-5 visa seeker. Most of all, its concierge services provide important referential details of services and also suggest schools for children of investors. Moreover it facilitates the applicants of the EB-5 Investor Visa Program with every kind of assistance for living in the U.S., during their required stay of 2 year duration.
Legal Articles1. Car Accident Attorney – Why Are They Important?
2. 7 Crucial Things To Know Before Finding A Personal Injury Lawyer Or Attorney In Plano, Texas
Author: Nick Feizy
3. Auto Accident Attorney – Tips To Get The Help You Need
4. Injured In A Slip And Fall - When To A Hire A Lawyer?
5. Guidelines To Choosing The Best Law Firm For Your Business
Author: Charles Silver
6. Personal Injury Law Firms - Getting The Right Slip And Fall Lawyer
7. Basic Need To Knows For Slip And Fall Lawyers
8. The Sydney Family Law Mediation Can Help To Resolve Disputes In A Friendly Manner
9. Truck Accident Attorney – Top 5 Things To Look For
10. Seat Belt Injury Law - What You Need To Know
11. Third Party Negligence- Hire A Personal Injury Law Firm
Author: Mark Joshes is the author of this Article.
13. How To Get Effective Legal Compensation For Ivc Filter Injury Case In Texas?
Author: Nick Feizy
14. Why Hiring A Wrongful Death Lawyer Is Very Important
15. Top Orange California Personal Injury Lawyer Announcing New Office Location And Free Case Evaluation