ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Look For Latest Design And Pattern Of Salwar KameezesBy Expert Author: shivangigupta gupta
Indian ethnic dresses are in high demand. The salwar kameez is an extremely fast selling option among all the available Indian ethnic dresses. The Indian salwar kameez is definitely found in huge numbers in every woman’s closet as this dress is convenient to wear.
Keeping in mind the festive and routine use of salwar kameez, the dress gets reinvented with each passing year to suit modern sensibility. So, this is how Patiala salwar kameez, Pakistani salwar kameez and Anarkali suits came into the picture. Check these out.
Why are designer salwar kameez popular among the elite women?
Leave an everlasting impression at all the weddings and social dos with a salwar kameez that comes with a designer label. Such designer dresses are made of very rich, regal looking fabrics that include georgette, silk, net, tissue and satin that look extremely feminine and gorgeous. These dresses are embellished with intricate embroidery, mirror embroidery or crystals with gold and silver work that make the suit apt for dazzling in an evening party.
A designer wear salwar kameez is usually designed to perfection with the use of bright, glittering shades that is perfect for an evening reception! These designers also bring out a special bridal collection. The designer suits are well planned by talented designers; from the cuts to the adornments to the length, everything is stitched to perfection.
Why are the Pakistani Suits bought in huge numbers?
The Pakistani suit has three elements - loose salwar, a long kurta and a full length odhni. Commonly worn in Sindh, Baluchistan and Kashmir, and other parts of undivided India, these suits have the charm and warmth of olden times albeit with a modern twist.
These dresses are generally available in sober and dark shades; and these are further decorated with Kamdani and Gota work. The Pakistani salwar kameez is made of a long sleeves kurta, loose pleated salwar or chudidar and a dupatta worn without fail. Such suits are stitched in silk, cotton and chiffon.
Why are the Anarkali suits so fashionable?
The Anarkali suit has evolved from the ancient years where such suits were worn on a daily basis. The Anarkali dress comprises a frock style kurta with a lot of gher and kalis. It is usually stitched in a lot of fabrics such as cotton, georgette, chiffon, net and tissue. This frock kurta is stitched absolutely tight till the waist and has a number of gathers below the waist. It is stitched extremely long till about 5 inches above ankle and is accompanied by a chudidar and a heavily embroidered matching or contrast dupatta. Anarkali suits are seen in bright electric colours and have a intricately embellished neckline with more embroidery at the kurta’s bottom.
This article has been written and posted by a fashion designer who working with kalkifashion.com and provides information on indian dresses and tell more about salwar kameez fashion.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party
2. Don't Risk The Inconvenience Of Running Out Of Spare Boat Parts
Author: Boat Parts
3. Diesel Uber Chief Chronograph Quartz Dz7376 Men’s Watch|4-way Time-telling In An Affordable Package
Author: Jasson C
4. The Trending Stuff About Personalized Plastic Cups
Author: Ryan Morris
5. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Induction Cooker
6. Find Beautiful Indian Home Décor Products Online To Enrich Your Interiors
7. 7-point Guide To Buying Outdoor Pet Waste Cans And Essentials
Author: James Brown
8. Readymade The Perfect Choice For Fast Moving World
Author: Karishma Singh
9. J.springs By Seiko Automatic 21 Jewels Japan Made Beb578 Men’s Watch| Distinct Differences Breeds A
Author: Jasson C
10. How To Celebrate Valentine’s Day Bollywood Style?
11. Try Waist Trainer To Enjoy Best Results To Shape Your Body And Experience Inch Loss At The Waist
12. Devolopment Of Online Shopping - Ohoo
13. Babystitch's Snuggle Baby Blankets For Your Newborn Baby
Author: Michelle Denham
14. Affordable Men’s Undershirts –buy From Traditional Stores
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Are You Getting Close To Someone With The Longer Term Plans?