ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Deadman Series Trigger Switch Industrial Remote Control Systems
Total Articles: 153
Wireless deadman series trigger switch radio remote controls are specifically developed for industrial applications requiring positive operator-to-machine contact. Now a wireless trigger-switch is used to send RF command signals to the pump. The machinist is unencumbered by cables and wires normally used in 'deadman' fueling operations.
The operating system incorporates a secure frequency hopping, spread-spectrum radio link that is practically immune to outside electrical or RF interference. The operations fail safe with any loss of signal from transmitter. The rechargeable transmitter of these industrial wireless controls also delivers 30hrs of continuous use between charges.
These industrial remote control systems have“Safety Timer” software available to limit switch closure duration prior to automatic shut-off. This feature requires periodic trigger pulse by operator to maintain receiver 'on' condition.
This is up to eleven other command functions available per customer need. The modular quick-connect mechanism allow for easy installation and field service. The pre-wired solenoids are obtainable for Pneumatic, Hydraulic, or Hose Reel control interface.
Some Examples of additional industrial remote control systems are given below;
1. Hose reel option always allows remote Unwind and/or Rewind control greatly reducing effort required to pull the hose off the reel.
2. The potential injury is reduced and productivity is increased through easier hose handling.
3. This is really easy to install prewired hose reel motor solenoids and 70Amp breaker included with this option.
4. The System design prevents Unwind and Rewind circuits from being energized at the same time
5. The Pump option extends pump life and increases safety by allowing operator to engage and disengage the PTO and PUMP from hose end at customer's storage tank.
6. Truck PTO shaft is not rotating, pump is not running in by-pass, and hose is not charged unless joined to the customers tank.
7. The PTO connection can be electric, pneumatic, "hot shift" or "clutch shift".
8. Remote PTO delay option automatically opens tank internal valve 5 seconds prior to engaging PTO allowing pump and product lines to equalize pressure.
Industrial wireless controls feature prevents an excess flow 'slug' situation which when happens, starves the pump of product, and may show the way to pump failure. The engine RPM or THROTTLE option allows operator to increase/ decrease truck engine RPM and corresponding pump volume from the customers tank/ hose-end of the delivery.
The operator can begin delivery procedure, ensure product is flowing safely, then increase pump speed until tank is almost full. The connections are available for any electronic or mechanical engine control system. The enable option can be specified to create a 'two-step' process for activating certain buttons to further prevent unintended button operation. The emergency stop feature closes all tank valves, and kills the truck engine and pump.
The signal causes the tank valves and pump to remain inoperative until a manual system reset is performed. The pressing the E-Stop button repeatedly will send the same 'shut-down' signal. The system meets International regulatory requirements and is available for all types of pneumatic, cable operated or "Flowmatic" type tank valves and all truck engines.
BASE Engineering designs excellent industrial wireless controls for different engineering and commercial purposes. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. As a result of this design effort we have the confidence to offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every industrial remote control systems we manufacture.
For more information please visit: http://baseng.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Broadnet Technologies - Meet Us At Mobile World Congress 2017
Author: Mr. Rabih Farah
2. 3d Printer- A Carrier Of Health Risking Elements
Author: Stuart Ting
3. 3 Things You Can Use Online Money Transfer Service For
Author: Amit Gaur
4. 5 Reasons Why Android Phones Are The Best Smartphone
Author: tanjni pache
5. Yoga Studio Software
Author: My Best Studio
6. Issues With Game Consoles And How To Fix Them
Author: Angel Smith
7. Get Your Blackberry Smartphone Repaired From A Reliable Repair Centre Uk
Author: Sara williams
8. Common Ps4 Repair Problems And Its Solutions
9. Best Iphone 5 Screen Repair Centre At Brighton
10. Boost Your Business With Latest Trends In Ios App Development
Author: Harold Vance
11. Best Android Wear Watch Faces Apps For The First Half Of January 2017
Author: Tristan Smithson
12. Trusted Samsung Repair Centre In Birmingham – Samsungrepairing.uk
13. What Are The Different Types Of Plug Sockets?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
14. Nasa’s Tryst With Vr
Author: Binda Shah
15. Purchase Hexagonal Boron Nitride To Use In Making Of Cosmetics
Author: Sukanya Pawar