ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Types Of Christmas CakesBy Expert Author: Luther King
The auspicious Christmas Eve cannot be celebrated perfectly without any special dessert like the Christmas cakes. Some of the families have their own secret recipes and every country has its own traditional Christmas cake. Commonly, the warm spices like ginger and cinnamon are found in the Christmas cakes along with the fruits and nuts. The Christmas cakes are made of different types and varieties. On the basis of the ingredients used, and the cooking techniques, these cakes can be classified into different groups or categories. In some cases, the Christmas cakes are also classified on the basis of the designs made on them.
Some of the popular types of Christmas cakes include: Fruitcake, Gingerbread, Bûche de Noël, Non traditional Christmas cakes etc. in this article, we will discuss about these types.
• Fruitcake: The traditional Christmas fruitcakes can be of various types like as the Twelfth Night Cake, the typical English Fruitcake, the Italian brioche-like Panettone and the German Stollen cake. The fruitcakes are mainly made with candied or dry fruits, cinnamon, nuts, nutmeg, honey and ginger. Either these fruitcakes can be dense like British fruitcake or the airy or light like Panettone.
• Gingerbread: It is another popular type of Christmas cake and this type of cake is mainly topped with a cover made of the ingredients like powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. The ingredients used to make this cake are: allspice, cinnamon and ginger and this cake is mainly created in different shapes such as the Brandt cake, loaf or some unusual shape like a snowman, Christmas tree or candy cane.
• Bûche de Noël: This is basically a conventional French Christmas sponge cake rolled up to look like a Yule log. Therefore the cake is filled and covered with butter cream frosting, jam, meringue, marzipan, custard or whipped cream. Bûche de Noël can be made of any flavor like chocolate, vanilla, coconut, fruit, coffee, alcohol or different types of nuts like almond, pistachio or hazelnuts.
• Non traditional Christmas cakes: A number of families love to have the non traditional Christmas cakes like as the cakes made of cranberries or pumpkin and cheesecake. In some cases, the decorated cakes are also quite popular. These cakes are mainly designed according to the creative wintertime themes. The butter cream frosting is mainly used to create the perfect white base and in most of the cases, coconut is used to create the snow-like effect. Apart from these cakes, the coffee cakes along with the candy canes are a perfect choice for the Christmas morning. In fact, the non traditional Christmas cakes can be created in any shape or size with your favorite cake recipe and therefore you can garnish the cakes with holly or however you like it.
Apart from the other mentioned types, the Christmas cakes can also be classified and divided into various categories on the basis of the contents such as whether the cake is made of fruit, the cake is flourless or the cake is made of coffee.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing