ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Types Of Christmas Cakes
Total Articles: 449
The auspicious Christmas Eve cannot be celebrated perfectly without any special dessert like the Christmas cakes. Some of the families have their own secret recipes and every country has its own traditional Christmas cake. Commonly, the warm spices like ginger and cinnamon are found in the Christmas cakes along with the fruits and nuts. The Christmas cakes are made of different types and varieties. On the basis of the ingredients used, and the cooking techniques, these cakes can be classified into different groups or categories. In some cases, the Christmas cakes are also classified on the basis of the designs made on them.
Some of the popular types of Christmas cakes include: Fruitcake, Gingerbread, Bûche de Noël, Non traditional Christmas cakes etc. in this article, we will discuss about these types.
• Fruitcake: The traditional Christmas fruitcakes can be of various types like as the Twelfth Night Cake, the typical English Fruitcake, the Italian brioche-like Panettone and the German Stollen cake. The fruitcakes are mainly made with candied or dry fruits, cinnamon, nuts, nutmeg, honey and ginger. Either these fruitcakes can be dense like British fruitcake or the airy or light like Panettone.
• Gingerbread: It is another popular type of Christmas cake and this type of cake is mainly topped with a cover made of the ingredients like powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. The ingredients used to make this cake are: allspice, cinnamon and ginger and this cake is mainly created in different shapes such as the Brandt cake, loaf or some unusual shape like a snowman, Christmas tree or candy cane.
• Bûche de Noël: This is basically a conventional French Christmas sponge cake rolled up to look like a Yule log. Therefore the cake is filled and covered with butter cream frosting, jam, meringue, marzipan, custard or whipped cream. Bûche de Noël can be made of any flavor like chocolate, vanilla, coconut, fruit, coffee, alcohol or different types of nuts like almond, pistachio or hazelnuts.
• Non traditional Christmas cakes: A number of families love to have the non traditional Christmas cakes like as the cakes made of cranberries or pumpkin and cheesecake. In some cases, the decorated cakes are also quite popular. These cakes are mainly designed according to the creative wintertime themes. The butter cream frosting is mainly used to create the perfect white base and in most of the cases, coconut is used to create the snow-like effect. Apart from these cakes, the coffee cakes along with the candy canes are a perfect choice for the Christmas morning. In fact, the non traditional Christmas cakes can be created in any shape or size with your favorite cake recipe and therefore you can garnish the cakes with holly or however you like it.
Apart from the other mentioned types, the Christmas cakes can also be classified and divided into various categories on the basis of the contents such as whether the cake is made of fruit, the cake is flourless or the cake is made of coffee.
Internet Marketing Articles1. How Internet Marketing Helps Your Business Earn Recognition
Author: Web Click India
2. How To Set Up A Shopify Store In 15 Minutes
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
3. Web Design Service Provider In Delhi.
Author: web design service provider in Delhi.
4. 5 Super Useful Tips For Hiring The Right Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Graphics Merlin Studio
5. How To Build Social Media Branding Strategies
Author: Guru Chavan
6. Antivirus A Cop Keeping An Eye On Internet Threats
Author: Aida Martin
7. 5 Key Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
8. Digital Marketing Is A Must For Today's Businesses
Author: Amit Mondal
9. Affordable Ways Of Generating Pr Outreach Strategies For Start-up Businesses
10. Top Influential Points Of Using Press Releases In Seo
11. Ultimate Pr Outreach Strategy For Creating Media List
12. Newest Tips On Targeting Local Media In Pr Outreach Services
13. Tips On Targeting National Media In Pr Outreach Services
14. 3 Ways To Improve The Seo Position Of An E-commerce Site
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
15. Double Your Real-estate Online Sales In India Using Online Marketing Strategies
Author: Hrishikesh Deshmukh