ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Recipes To Make New Year Cup Cake
Total Articles: 449
The New Year’s Eve is one of those few holidays, which are celebrated in all the countries across the world. People make different types of cake, pastries to celebrate this auspicious eve. But if you want to make something different instead of the traditional cakes, then making the cupcakes can be the perfect option. With the delicious cupcakes, you can celebrate the beginning of a new year tastefully. So, serve this cake to your guests along with the air head candies, champagne bottles, streamers and flutes. Here comes the recipe of delicious chocolate cupcakes which you can easily make in your home.
Necessary ingredients to make the chocolate cupcake:
• 1 cup of dark chocolate cocoa powder
• 1 cup of softened butter
• 2 cups of boiling water
• 4 large eggs
• 2 3/4 cups of all-purpose soft-wheat flour
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• 1 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1teaspoon of chocolate extract
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• Vegetable cooking spray
• Paper baking cups
• 1 1/2 cups of orange marmalade
Ingredients to make the chocolate ganache:
• 1 cup of whipping cream
• 8 ounces of chopped and semisweet chocolate
Ingredients to make the toppings:
• Edible gold glitters
• Miniature champagne glasses (need for the decoration purpose)
Preparation of the cupcake:
• Preheat the oven to the temperature of 350 degrees. Make the cake mold by combining cocoa with 2 cups boiling water in any large heatproof bowl, then stir the mix until smooth and perfectly blended and then cool the mix. Beat the butter with mixer until it becomes creamy. Then add sugar gradually and continue beating the batter until the sugar completely blends. After that, add 3 eggs one after another and keep on beating until they beat properly.
• In another bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Then add the butter mixture to the flour mixture alternately with the cocoa mixture. Blend the mix properly after each addition and stir in the chocolate extract.
• Place the paper baking pans in the muffin pans and then coat them with the cooking spray. After that, insert the batter into the cups up to 2/3 of of the baking pans. Bake for around 12 to 15 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes and then remove the cupcakes from the pans and let them dry completely.
• The next process is filling. To do this fill the center of each cake with the orange marmalade by making a hole by inserting a dowel or a wooden spoon. Keep the filling in the freezer or cool down completely. Then snip about a little part from the corner of the frosting bag and squeeze to design the top of the cupcake with the filling.
• The next step is to prepare the ganache. Add hot cream with chocolate and whisk the mix until the mix blends well. Allow the mix to cool down and then frost the cupcakes with ganache. After that decorate the cakes with dragees and glitter stars.
Internet Marketing Articles1. What Makes Wordpress The Best Choice For Developing Small Ecommerce Stores?
Author: Maulik Shah
2. Why Not Take A Poll Before Taking A Decision?
Author: Malcolm Raynor
3. Digital Marketing Agencies & Services In Sydney
Author: Patrick Britto
4. 5 Best Keyword Research Tools
Author: MCR Logitech
5. Moving With The Times: Google Virtual Tours In Chicago
6. The Scope Of Digital Marketing For Small Business
Author: Indra Sena
7. How To Boost Lead Generation For Social Media
Author: Deniel Smith
9. What Should Be Monitored On A Website?
Author: Gary Martin
10. Effective Options For The Best Quality 3d Modelling
11. Digital India Leader, The Best Scaffolding To A Start-up
Author: ponting brown
12. Google Translate
13. Advantages Of Shared Web Hosting
14. Digital Marketing’s Impact On Business Perspective Towards Brand:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
15. Digital Marketing Company
Author: Vishal kumar