ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Decorate A New Year’s Cake?
Total Articles: 449
The new year is a special event that comes on the first day of every year, as this occasion is basically celebrated with parties at homes with family and friends. Often people celebrate this occasion from 31st December until the midnight and celebrate this special day with different types of events. But new year party cannot be completed without having a good cake. But a simple looking cake will not go perfectly with your party theme. So, after making the cake, you have to decorate that cake in such a way that matches perfectly with the theme of this festive occasion. In this article, I will tell you about some of the popular ideas to decorate the new year’s cake.
• The clock: A great idea to decorate a new year cake according to the theme of the party is to create a two tier or three tier cake and decorate the top of the cake like a clock. Decorate the clock with white color and make the hands and the numbers with black. Set the time at midnight. The corner sides of the cake can be designed in any color and you can also place any item on the sides. Another idea is to draw pigs on the side as this animal symbolizes fortune and good luck. In case you want to bring winter, then decorate the cake with slow flakes icing or you can write the date around the side of the cake.
• The ball drop: Another great idea for designing and decorating the perfect cake for a new year’s party is to create the illumination of the ball dropping above the times square. Put the cake longways and draw the needlepoint and the base of the building first on which the ball would be placed. Therefore use different colors to make the circle ball and then place it in the middle of needle point. Besides, you can also add some other designs to the surrounding of the cake by drawing several little confettis across the building or by drawing some miniature people below that building. This idea includes some easy yet elaborated decorations. You can also decorate the building with silver icing and then you can use the icing of any color for the ball. After that, write on the building with black or any other dark color icing.
• The elegant look: The elegant look cake is a happening idea if you want to make some elegant cake for the new year’s eve party. Start the decoration of the cake by decorating red roses on the edges of the outer part. Besides, you can add some green vine shaped leaves which are entwined across the roses. Then you can also write Happy New Year's in the black icing. To make the look of the icing more beautiful and elegant, write down them in the cursive form to make that phrase look like a calligraphy. This will help you to bring a more fancy look to your cake.
Internet Marketing Articles1. What Makes Wordpress The Best Choice For Developing Small Ecommerce Stores?
Author: Maulik Shah
2. Why Not Take A Poll Before Taking A Decision?
Author: Malcolm Raynor
3. Digital Marketing Agencies & Services In Sydney
Author: Patrick Britto
4. 5 Best Keyword Research Tools
Author: MCR Logitech
5. Moving With The Times: Google Virtual Tours In Chicago
6. The Scope Of Digital Marketing For Small Business
Author: Indra Sena
7. How To Boost Lead Generation For Social Media
Author: Deniel Smith
9. What Should Be Monitored On A Website?
Author: Gary Martin
10. Effective Options For The Best Quality 3d Modelling
11. Digital India Leader, The Best Scaffolding To A Start-up
Author: ponting brown
12. Google Translate
13. Advantages Of Shared Web Hosting
14. Digital Marketing’s Impact On Business Perspective Towards Brand:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
15. Digital Marketing Company
Author: Vishal kumar