ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Decorate A New Year’s Cake?By Expert Author: Luther King
The new year is a special event that comes on the first day of every year, as this occasion is basically celebrated with parties at homes with family and friends. Often people celebrate this occasion from 31st December until the midnight and celebrate this special day with different types of events. But new year party cannot be completed without having a good cake. But a simple looking cake will not go perfectly with your party theme. So, after making the cake, you have to decorate that cake in such a way that matches perfectly with the theme of this festive occasion. In this article, I will tell you about some of the popular ideas to decorate the new year’s cake.
• The clock: A great idea to decorate a new year cake according to the theme of the party is to create a two tier or three tier cake and decorate the top of the cake like a clock. Decorate the clock with white color and make the hands and the numbers with black. Set the time at midnight. The corner sides of the cake can be designed in any color and you can also place any item on the sides. Another idea is to draw pigs on the side as this animal symbolizes fortune and good luck. In case you want to bring winter, then decorate the cake with slow flakes icing or you can write the date around the side of the cake.
• The ball drop: Another great idea for designing and decorating the perfect cake for a new year’s party is to create the illumination of the ball dropping above the times square. Put the cake longways and draw the needlepoint and the base of the building first on which the ball would be placed. Therefore use different colors to make the circle ball and then place it in the middle of needle point. Besides, you can also add some other designs to the surrounding of the cake by drawing several little confettis across the building or by drawing some miniature people below that building. This idea includes some easy yet elaborated decorations. You can also decorate the building with silver icing and then you can use the icing of any color for the ball. After that, write on the building with black or any other dark color icing.
• The elegant look: The elegant look cake is a happening idea if you want to make some elegant cake for the new year’s eve party. Start the decoration of the cake by decorating red roses on the edges of the outer part. Besides, you can add some green vine shaped leaves which are entwined across the roses. Then you can also write Happy New Year's in the black icing. To make the look of the icing more beautiful and elegant, write down them in the cursive form to make that phrase look like a calligraphy. This will help you to bring a more fancy look to your cake.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. 7 Ways To Generate B2b Leads Online
Author: Vikas Gupta
3. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
4. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
5. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
6. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
7. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
8. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
9. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
10. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
11. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing
12. Top 3 Things To Consider While Onboarding A Digital Media Agency
Author: karanveer rawat
13. Internet Marketing - What It Is And Why Do You Need One?
14. Top 5 Trends To Driving The Future Of Marketing
15. Why Infographics Video Is The Best Perspective For Increase Branding And Traffic?
Author: Amit Sahoo