ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Decorate A Christmas Cake?
Total Articles: 449
After preparing the Christmas cake, then it comes the time to have fun. It is not necessary to be an icing expert to decorate the cake perfectly, but with just a few simple tricks you can easily do the same. An amazingly decorated Christmas cake is really very beautiful. People often say that they don’t like the icing or the marzipan on the cake, but this is also true that a homemade cake cannot be compared with the texture of the cake made by a professional. So, you can try to make the decoration once. It’s delicious, easy and the end result is just amazing. Let’s start the decoration by making the icing or the marzipan and after that it would be used on the cakes.
• In order to make the marzipan, first you have to put some ground almonds in a bowl along with icing sugar and caster sugar. Mix the ingredients like whisked eggs, almond essence (if needed), lemon juice, vanilla extract and brandy in a small bowl. Then add the mix to the sugary ground almonds and blend well together to make a smooth paste. After that, wrap the paste in a cling film and keep it to chill.
• The next step is to mix the apricot jam with the little boiling water, then use the pastry brush to cover the total cake with the apricot jam. On the surface made with the icing sugar, compress the marzipan into a large circle. Take the help of the rolling pin to lift the marzipan and place that on the cake very carefully.
• Use your hands to smooth the marzipan on the cake and also trim the excess part with a sharp knife. Keep the cake in some cool, dry place for some time before starting the icing.
• Create a royal icing. Add icing sugar bit by bit to the egg whites and stir the mix until and unless you get the thick dropping consistency. Therefore stir the mix in the glycerine and stir in a little drop of blue colored food color.
• Spread the icing smoothly all over the cake by using the palette knife. When it is done, wet the knife in hot water to provide the icing a completely smooth surface. Then stick some edible snowball decoration across the base and let it dry overnight before decorating the cake further.
• The last step is to decorate the cake. In order to do the decoration on the iced cake, roll out the fondant icing on some icing-sugar dusted surface and then use some snowflake cutters to cut the icing in different shapes and sizes of snowflakes. Or you can also indent the small snowflakes in the large ones. Then moisten the backside of these flakes with a little water and stick each of them gently into the cake. Now the icing is done. After that, dust your cake with edible glitter or luster and also decorate it with the cake ribbon before serving.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Landing Page Explainer Video
Author: Rahul Pawar
2. A Deserving Competitor 10.or D Review
Author: Avni Sharma
3. Authoritative Trend Of Digital Marketing Through Content Copy Writing
Author: Digital Prosoft
4. Top 5 Benefits Of Hiring Outsource Seo Services
5. Not Getting All You Want From Professional Business Listing Directory? Take This Step
Author: John Smith
6. 3 Tips To Get Success In Your Business With Online Marketing Services
Author: Meenakshi Jain
7. Choosing The Seo Company In Sydney - What You Need To Know
Author: Mario Sazos
8. Role Of Internet Marketing In Automotive Industry
Author: Gary Martin
9. Find A Professional Graphic Designer In Cambridge
Author: Matthew Gary
10. How To Build An Ecommerce Platform In India?
Author: Gaurav Jain
11. Top 3 Reasons Why Marketplace Sellers Should Build An Online Store
Author: Gaurav Jain
12. Landing Page Whiteboard Video
Author: Rahul Pawar
13. Coupsteer - Celebrity & Political Digital Marketing Agency India
Author: Prateek Jadhav
14. Global Incident Response Services Market
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Grow Your Business Online With Best Online Marketing Service Provider