ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Decorate A Christmas Cake?By Expert Author: Luther King
After preparing the Christmas cake, then it comes the time to have fun. It is not necessary to be an icing expert to decorate the cake perfectly, but with just a few simple tricks you can easily do the same. An amazingly decorated Christmas cake is really very beautiful. People often say that they don’t like the icing or the marzipan on the cake, but this is also true that a homemade cake cannot be compared with the texture of the cake made by a professional. So, you can try to make the decoration once. It’s delicious, easy and the end result is just amazing. Let’s start the decoration by making the icing or the marzipan and after that it would be used on the cakes.
• In order to make the marzipan, first you have to put some ground almonds in a bowl along with icing sugar and caster sugar. Mix the ingredients like whisked eggs, almond essence (if needed), lemon juice, vanilla extract and brandy in a small bowl. Then add the mix to the sugary ground almonds and blend well together to make a smooth paste. After that, wrap the paste in a cling film and keep it to chill.
• The next step is to mix the apricot jam with the little boiling water, then use the pastry brush to cover the total cake with the apricot jam. On the surface made with the icing sugar, compress the marzipan into a large circle. Take the help of the rolling pin to lift the marzipan and place that on the cake very carefully.
• Use your hands to smooth the marzipan on the cake and also trim the excess part with a sharp knife. Keep the cake in some cool, dry place for some time before starting the icing.
• Create a royal icing. Add icing sugar bit by bit to the egg whites and stir the mix until and unless you get the thick dropping consistency. Therefore stir the mix in the glycerine and stir in a little drop of blue colored food color.
• Spread the icing smoothly all over the cake by using the palette knife. When it is done, wet the knife in hot water to provide the icing a completely smooth surface. Then stick some edible snowball decoration across the base and let it dry overnight before decorating the cake further.
• The last step is to decorate the cake. In order to do the decoration on the iced cake, roll out the fondant icing on some icing-sugar dusted surface and then use some snowflake cutters to cut the icing in different shapes and sizes of snowflakes. Or you can also indent the small snowflakes in the large ones. Then moisten the backside of these flakes with a little water and stick each of them gently into the cake. Now the icing is done. After that, dust your cake with edible glitter or luster and also decorate it with the cake ribbon before serving.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing