ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Decorate A Christmas Cake?
Total Articles: 449
After preparing the Christmas cake, then it comes the time to have fun. It is not necessary to be an icing expert to decorate the cake perfectly, but with just a few simple tricks you can easily do the same. An amazingly decorated Christmas cake is really very beautiful. People often say that they don’t like the icing or the marzipan on the cake, but this is also true that a homemade cake cannot be compared with the texture of the cake made by a professional. So, you can try to make the decoration once. It’s delicious, easy and the end result is just amazing. Let’s start the decoration by making the icing or the marzipan and after that it would be used on the cakes.
• In order to make the marzipan, first you have to put some ground almonds in a bowl along with icing sugar and caster sugar. Mix the ingredients like whisked eggs, almond essence (if needed), lemon juice, vanilla extract and brandy in a small bowl. Then add the mix to the sugary ground almonds and blend well together to make a smooth paste. After that, wrap the paste in a cling film and keep it to chill.
• The next step is to mix the apricot jam with the little boiling water, then use the pastry brush to cover the total cake with the apricot jam. On the surface made with the icing sugar, compress the marzipan into a large circle. Take the help of the rolling pin to lift the marzipan and place that on the cake very carefully.
• Use your hands to smooth the marzipan on the cake and also trim the excess part with a sharp knife. Keep the cake in some cool, dry place for some time before starting the icing.
• Create a royal icing. Add icing sugar bit by bit to the egg whites and stir the mix until and unless you get the thick dropping consistency. Therefore stir the mix in the glycerine and stir in a little drop of blue colored food color.
• Spread the icing smoothly all over the cake by using the palette knife. When it is done, wet the knife in hot water to provide the icing a completely smooth surface. Then stick some edible snowball decoration across the base and let it dry overnight before decorating the cake further.
• The last step is to decorate the cake. In order to do the decoration on the iced cake, roll out the fondant icing on some icing-sugar dusted surface and then use some snowflake cutters to cut the icing in different shapes and sizes of snowflakes. Or you can also indent the small snowflakes in the large ones. Then moisten the backside of these flakes with a little water and stick each of them gently into the cake. Now the icing is done. After that, dust your cake with edible glitter or luster and also decorate it with the cake ribbon before serving.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Start Couponing And Save Money At Gotmatter
Author: Naveen srinivas
2. Why Marketing Your Book Is Important
Author: John Fleming
3. Why Use Instagram To Promote Your Business
Author: Luke Lemke
4. Why Consider Instagram Over Twitter For Marketing Your Business
Author: Luke Lemke
5. 5 Ways To Improve User Engagement On Instagram
Author: Luke Lemke
6. Importance Of An Online Directory For The Construction Industry
Author: John Smith
7. Use The Important Investment Tips To Be More Benefitted
Author: David Johnson
8. Never Ignore These Mobile App Development Suggestions By Digital Marketing Companies
Author: kamlesh varma
9. Top 5 Reason To Hire Digital Marketing Company For Sme’s Business:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
10. The Prominent Uses Of Webcasting In Business Management
Author: Dreamcast UAE
11. It’s Time To Move From Local Stores To E-commerce Websites !
Author: Vijay solanki
12. 10 Reasons Why You Should Enlist Your Construction Business In Online Directory
13. Startup Consulting Firms – Coordination Is Important
Author: Script Technology
14. How To Select The Best Application For Card Processing System
Author: Styling Boostar
15. Brandzam: Unique Website Names At Affordable Prices
Author: parveen kumar