ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Champagne Cake- A Unique Cake Recipe That You Can Try
Total Articles: 449
If you are bored of cooking the conventional cake every year for your guests, then try something different this year and prepare the champagne cake this year. This is a unique cake menu that you can prepare in your kitchen to amaze your guests. Besides, it is also can be the decadent treat for any type of new year’s party. So, let’s try to make the cake.
The ingredients required to prepare this cake are:
• 4 cups of flour
• 3 teaspoons of baking powder
• 3 cups of sugar
• ½ teaspoon of baking soda
• 1 cup of shortening
• 1 2/3 cups of milk
• 1/2 cup champagne
• 12 drops of red food coloring ( not mandatory)
• 1 tablespoon of vanilla
• Edible carnations
• 8 white eggs
• ¾ cup of margarine of butter
• 4 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Instructions to make the cake:
The first step to make the cake is to prepare the batter. To do this, Take a large bowl and mix the ingredients like flour, baking powder, sugar, ¼ tablespoon of salt and soda together in that bowl.
Add the other ingredients like shortening, milk, vanilla, ½ cup of champagne and the red color (if you want to use it) in that mix.
Beat the mix continuously for several minutes on low speed or scrape the bowl continuously.
Then add the unbeaten egg whites and beat the batter again for around 2 minutes.
Preheat the oven to the 350 degrees F temperature.
Lightly flour and grease one 13x9x2-inch pan and one 9-inch round pan and keep them aside.
Spread most of the batter in the 13x9x2-inch pan and 2-3/4 cups batter in the 9 inch pan
Then bake the mold for 40 to 45 minutes at the temperature of 350 degrees F for the rectangular shaped cake and 30-35 minutes for the round shaped cake.
Allow the cakes to cool on the racks for 10 minutes
Then remove the cake from pans and allow them to cool immediately.
Prepare the frosting for the cake by beating the margarine and the shortening together in a bowl. You can also add sherry or champagne to the mix. Add sifted powder sugar and red food coloring to the mix and beat continuously to increase the consistency. Make this frosting 3-3/4 cups.
Take two circled patterns cardboards of 4 and 6 inch width. Then cut a layer of 4 inch and one 6 inch from the cake of 13x9x2-inch.
At this time, you can pour 3 tablespoons of champagne on the top of each layer if you feel like to.
Place the big layer on the serving plate and frost the sides and the top of the layer.
Place the small layer on the top of the big layer keeping the back side together. Then frost the top and the sides.
Repeat the same process with the 4 inch cake.
After that, complete the decoration with the tinted flowers and frosting.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Let’s Communicate On An Emotional Plane On Social Media
Author: Srivyom Solutions
2. Digital Marketing Strategy For Healthcare Industry
Author: Karan Singh
3. How Useful Is Netgear Genie ?
4. Lead Generation And Management Strategies For B2b Companies
Author: James Belly
5. Multi-channel Customer Service Engagement- The Secret Sauce To Success For Any Company
6. Building Up Winning Digital Marketing Strategies
7. Digital Marketing, Social Media Services Company In Hyderabad
Author: Inmantech DGI
8. Googles Strategy To Rank Content On The Search Engines
Author: Hvantage Technologies
9. Creating Positive Image With Top Orm Company In India
Author: Sanjay Burman
10. Easy Way To Accept Internet Banking Payments On Woocommerce?
11. 5 Linkedin Marketing Tips For Begginers?
Author: Neha Sharma
12. The Complete Social Media Marketing Guide
Author: Hrishikesh Deshmukh
13. Concept Marketing Names The Top 5 Digital Marketing Trends For 2017
14. Internet Service Provider Agra
Author: Hifi Broadband Pvt. Ltd.
15. How To Create Cornerstone Content
Author: Leading Solution