ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Champagne Cake- A Unique Cake Recipe That You Can Try
Total Articles: 449
If you are bored of cooking the conventional cake every year for your guests, then try something different this year and prepare the champagne cake this year. This is a unique cake menu that you can prepare in your kitchen to amaze your guests. Besides, it is also can be the decadent treat for any type of new year’s party. So, let’s try to make the cake.
The ingredients required to prepare this cake are:
• 4 cups of flour
• 3 teaspoons of baking powder
• 3 cups of sugar
• ½ teaspoon of baking soda
• 1 cup of shortening
• 1 2/3 cups of milk
• 1/2 cup champagne
• 12 drops of red food coloring ( not mandatory)
• 1 tablespoon of vanilla
• Edible carnations
• 8 white eggs
• ¾ cup of margarine of butter
• 4 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Instructions to make the cake:
The first step to make the cake is to prepare the batter. To do this, Take a large bowl and mix the ingredients like flour, baking powder, sugar, ¼ tablespoon of salt and soda together in that bowl.
Add the other ingredients like shortening, milk, vanilla, ½ cup of champagne and the red color (if you want to use it) in that mix.
Beat the mix continuously for several minutes on low speed or scrape the bowl continuously.
Then add the unbeaten egg whites and beat the batter again for around 2 minutes.
Preheat the oven to the 350 degrees F temperature.
Lightly flour and grease one 13x9x2-inch pan and one 9-inch round pan and keep them aside.
Spread most of the batter in the 13x9x2-inch pan and 2-3/4 cups batter in the 9 inch pan
Then bake the mold for 40 to 45 minutes at the temperature of 350 degrees F for the rectangular shaped cake and 30-35 minutes for the round shaped cake.
Allow the cakes to cool on the racks for 10 minutes
Then remove the cake from pans and allow them to cool immediately.
Prepare the frosting for the cake by beating the margarine and the shortening together in a bowl. You can also add sherry or champagne to the mix. Add sifted powder sugar and red food coloring to the mix and beat continuously to increase the consistency. Make this frosting 3-3/4 cups.
Take two circled patterns cardboards of 4 and 6 inch width. Then cut a layer of 4 inch and one 6 inch from the cake of 13x9x2-inch.
At this time, you can pour 3 tablespoons of champagne on the top of each layer if you feel like to.
Place the big layer on the serving plate and frost the sides and the top of the layer.
Place the small layer on the top of the big layer keeping the back side together. Then frost the top and the sides.
Repeat the same process with the 4 inch cake.
After that, complete the decoration with the tinted flowers and frosting.
Internet Marketing Articles1. What Should Be Monitored On A Website?
Author: Gary Martin
2. Effective Options For The Best Quality 3d Modelling
3. Digital India Leader, The Best Scaffolding To A Start-up
Author: ponting brown
4. Google Translate
5. Advantages Of Shared Web Hosting
6. Digital Marketing’s Impact On Business Perspective Towards Brand:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
7. Digital Marketing Company
Author: Vishal kumar
8. Have You Tried A Personalized Approach To Shopping?
Author: Indraneel Mukherjee
9. The Benefits Of Outsourcing Seo Services To A White Label St Augustine Seo Provider
Author: Ian Maxwell
10. The Types Of Digital Marketing Agencies You Do Not Want To Hire
Author: Ashley Williamson
11. Don’t Toss Out Your Old Evergreen Content Just Yet
Author: Al Gomez
12. Video Editing Atlanta – Atlanta Training Videos Can Be Very Helpful For Your Trainees!
Author: Luke Harrison
13. Reasons Why Your Business Should Invest In Seo
Author: Digital Spidy
14. What Are The Reasons Of Using Instagram Advertising For Small Business?
Author: David Halpin
15. Resume Parsing Software
Author: Resume Parsing