ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Currency Future Trading Through Shareway Securities Limited
Total Articles: 3
Although, Foreign Exchange (FOREX) is the world’s largest financial market, it’s relatively unfamiliar terrain for many investors. FOREX was primarily the domain of large financial institutions and MNCs but time has changed and now individual investors are also interested in currency trade. MCX-SX exchange launched its currency future trading platform on 7th Oct, 2008 with a trading cycle of 12 months.
Currency exchange rates are the rate at which one currency can be exchanged for another. Exchanged rates fluctuate based on many economy factors. Currently Indian rupee is allowed to trade against four currencies, USD, euro, pound sterling, and the Japanese yen.
Currency futures contract is a standardized exchanges credit contract to buy or sell a specified amount of particular currency at a certain date in the future at a specified price. It allows investors to hedge against foreign change risks.
Suppose a wheat importer wants to import wheat worth USD 10,000 and places his import order on Aug 5, 2013, with the delivery date being 3 months ahead. At the time when the contract is placed, in the spot market, one USD was worth say INR 60.00. But, suppose the Indian Rupee depreciates to INR 62.00 per USD when the payment is due in November 2013, the value of the payment for the importer goes up to INR 620,000 rather than INR 600,000. So to avoid this loss of money due to fluctuations in foreign exchange market, importer should enter into future contract based on hedging strategy.
Therefore, the net payment in INR for the hedged transaction would be INR 600,000 rather than INR 620,000. Had he not participated in futures market, he would have to pay INR 620,000. Thus, he kept his purchases unexposed to foreign exchange rate risk.
Shareway Securities Limited offers trading facilities to investors on the currency derivative segment of the MCX Stock Exchange Ltd. To know more about the latest updates of currency trading log on to www.shareway.in and get the answers to all your queries about the FOREX market and make the maximum profit with the assistance of the Shareway expert research team.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Bad Credit Loans Work For Better Financial Solutions In The Uk?
Author: Sara James
2. The Free Forex Robot Minimize Risk And Maximize Profits In The Forex Market
3. How The Internet Has Made Money Transfer To India Simple?
4. What Are The Major Advantages Of Bill Discounting India?
5. Best Home Loan Scheme 04433044488 Documents Required For Home Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
6. Algotrade Can Help You Gain Consistent Returns On Forex Trading
7. Did You File Itr For Financial Year 2016-17?
Author: Did You File ITR For Financial Year 2016-17? India
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Life Insurance
Author: Sushant ingh
9. Important Aspects Of Banking
Author: Sushant Singh
10. Are You In Need Of Monetary Help For Business Establishment?
Author: John Bairstow
11. Borrowing Commercial Loan Is A Secure Way For Business Owners
Author: John Bairstow
12. The Race To Transform Yourself Into A Profitable Forex Trader
Author: John Arnold
13. House Construction Loan For Bkhata Property Apply 9964563600
Author: House Construction Loan for Bkhata
14. Gst Impact On Mutual Fund Market
15. Klse Market Understanding Before Investing
Author: Multi management and future solutions