ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Drop Pounds Without Hitting The Gym
Total Articles: 1
Pairing a calorie-controlled diet with regular exercise will help you lose more weight than if you did either one exclusively. But what if you don't like working out in a gym, or just don’t have the money, time or motivation for it? The good thing is that you can lose weight without working out. To help burn off the unwanted pounds, here are several actions you can take.
Cook your own meals - There are several benefits to making your own food. To begin with, you get to manage your salt and oil intake. But it appears that the the act of preparing food itself is a terrific form of exercise because you use your core and arm muscles to chop, navigate around your kitchen. You can expend about 110 calories when cooking dinner for two.
Purchase a standing desk - Sitting at work all day is not healthy. Not only will it contribute to obesity, it can also substantially elevate your likelihood of developing elevated blood pressure, diabetes mellitus, high cholesterol levels, and build up of fat around the waist. All of these will reduce your life or lower your quality of life. One solution is to get a standing desk where you can work standing up or while using a high stool. A recent study revealed that using a standing desk caused an increase in heart rate, at least 10 beats faster per minute than when seated. This means you will be burning an extra 50 calories by the hour. And when we consider an average 3 hours standing every day, over a five-day work week, you will use up 750 calories every week or 30,000 unwanted calories in a year.
Walk - Walking around your neighborhood, nearby park or to work even for just thirty minutes at a brisk 17-minute per mile pace will burn nearly 180 calories. Do that twice a day and you'll have burned the equivalent of an average-sized meal.
Eat wiser - Experts say that reducing calories through dieting is actually more effective for weight reduction. Depriving yourself will ruin your willpower. So as opposed to starving yourself, simply reduce your calorie consumption. If you cut back 500 calories from your diet every day, you would shed about one pound per week.
Take supplements - One of the latest fat busting supplements available is produced from a fruit called garcinia cambogia. Developing research suggests that the extract from this fruit might stop fat storage and help you feel full even when eating less.
Many people simply do not have the time or motivation to go to the gym, but that doesn't mean that they will not be able to lose weight. To find more details about Garcinia Cambogia Select, go here.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important