ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What Makes Our Car Magnets Special
Total Articles: 399
Our standard magnets, MMINTS TM magnets, and the custom magnets produced for group orders are all manufactured in the US. Outdoor magnets are .034 mil thick, guaranteed not to chip, peel, or fade.
We do not skimp on design, color, or quality! Many of our designs are specialized and are only printed on a limited basis. This makes our magnets more costly to produce, but allows us to offer so much more.
For us to continue to offer you this type of variety, design choice, and keep the ribbon prices reasonable, we are not able to provide free shipping. Our shipping charges are nominal, and based on actual mailing costs. There are no extraneous shipping & handling charges.
We offer you the most for your money, whether you are purchasing one stock magnet from us...orhaving us design and manufacture your own custom magnets.
Automobiles Articles1. Does Your Rv Have Hot Skin?
Author: James Brown
2. What Are The 5 Points To Select The Best Car Transport Service?
Author: Ivan Pavlov
3. Three Features Of The New 2017 Subaru Impreza
Author: Ben Sporn
4. Why You Should Finance Your New Or Used Car
5. How To Select The Best Auto Transport Services Out Of Thousands Competing?
Author: Ivan Pavlov
6. Saab Car Door Mirror In London
7. What Sort Of Points Need To Consider While Purchasing Motorcycle Tyre Online?
Author: My Tyre Point
8. Flexible Led Car Strip Headlight, G5, Gm Stepper Motors In Usa
9. How To Make Your Motorcycle Tour In Australia Successful?
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Know The True Worth Of Car, Classic Or Just Another Junk
Author: Callum Lansell
11. Purchasing Harley Starter Replacement From The Web!
12. How To Purchase Harley Starter Drives?
13. Guidelines On Purchasing Harley Starters!
14. 7 Car Financing Tips For Purchasing A New Or Used Car
Author: Haggerty Ford
15. Buying New Or Pre-owned Vehicles From Car Dealer
Author: Neal Weaver