ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What Makes Our Car Magnets Special
Total Articles: 312
Our standard magnets, MMINTS TM magnets, and the custom magnets produced for group orders are all manufactured in the US. Outdoor magnets are .034 mil thick, guaranteed not to chip, peel, or fade.
We do not skimp on design, color, or quality! Many of our designs are specialized and are only printed on a limited basis. This makes our magnets more costly to produce, but allows us to offer so much more.
For us to continue to offer you this type of variety, design choice, and keep the ribbon prices reasonable, we are not able to provide free shipping. Our shipping charges are nominal, and based on actual mailing costs. There are no extraneous shipping & handling charges.
We offer you the most for your money, whether you are purchasing one stock magnet from us...orhaving us design and manufacture your own custom magnets.
Automobiles Articles1. Get Online Auto Insurance And Finance
2. New Shell Fuel Station Finder From Fleetcor
Author: FleetCor Deutschland GmbH
3. Dealerships Are Your One Stop Shop
Author: haggerty Ford
4. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Learning On Driving Simulators.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
5. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale Within Your Budget
6. Know The Truth About For Vehicle Parts Exchange In Surrey
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Why Mot Test Is So Much Essential For Four-wheelers
Author: James Elston
8. Car Valeting The Reason That Has Kept You From Buying The New One
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Balu S
10. The Biggest Contribution Of Driving Coach In Chadstone To Humanity
Author: Mark Watson
11. Side By Side Comparison Between Readymade Motorcycle & Custom Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
12. Benefits Of Leasing Your Next Car
13. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Two Wheeler Parts & Automotive Component In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. For Best Services Just Opt For Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. 2017 Hyundai Accent: Top Reasons Why You Should Buy This Budget Car
Author: Allen Hyundai