ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Punjabi Restaurants In HyderabadBy Expert Author: BK Vijay
Hyderabad is a melting pot of different cultures and one can experience some tasty cuisines from different parts of India and the world in some famous restaurants in the city. You can relish spicy Mughlai cuisine, Andhra Thali, Continental, Chinese, Thai food, etc. There are also several Punjabi restaurants in Hyderabad where one can taste delicious Punjabi food.
The Punjabi restaurants in the city offer a wide variety of Punjabi dishes for vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Vegetarians can relish dishes like Aloo Matar, Palak Paneer, Paneer Kababs, Matar Paneer, Malai Kofta, Punjabi Kadhi, Dal Makhani, etc. For non-vegetarians there are dishes like Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Makhani, Chicken Kofta, etc. A perfect way of ending a meal at a Punjabi restaurant is with a glass of Lassi popularly called as Chhach, which is spicy butter milk.
Famous Punjabi restaurants in Hyderabad:
There are many Punjabi restaurants in Hyderabad city. Some of the popular ones are:
Sagar Papaji Ka Dhaba: Located at Hanuman Tekdi in Abids, this dhaba is also one of the oldest Punjabi dhabas in Hyderabad and maintains excellent taste. The place is well maintained. It has a separate section for families. If you crave for authentic Punjabi style cooking, then do visit this place. You can reach the place by taking first left after Big Bazaar, Abids while proceeding towards Koti.
Mohini's Restaurant: It is one of the landmark eating places in Basheerbagh and is a very crowded place on working days for lunch. However, the crowd will be less in the evenings and it is suitable time to visit with family. Parking is also not a problem as it has abundant on-street parking. The restaurant's 'Zafrani Biryani' is a favourite delicacy for some people. Other standard Punjabi items like Pepper Chicken, Ginger Chicken, Jeera Rice and Chicken 65 are also very popular.
Degchee: Located at Habsiguda/Tarnaka area, it is one of the oldest restaurants in that area and has been consistently serving good and authentic Punjabi food for decades. One gets the taste of authentic Sarsoon ka Saag and Makke ki Roti at this place. One can experience good quality food that is not expensive. There is decent on-street parking in front of the restaurant.
Desh Punjabi Dhaba: This is a very small take-away opposite the old Hyderabad Stock Exchange building, Somajiguda. Special attractions of this place are its low prices and the mouth watering dish 'Kalmi Kabab'. If you are around this place, then do try this dish, you will surely love it.
Jeet's Kitchen: Located opposite McDonald's in Kharkhana area, one can get the feel of authentic Punjabi culture in this restaurant. It has been one of the oldest restaurants in Kharkhana area.
Reshmi Dhaba: This is another old restaurant located at Park Lane diagonally opposite Hiking Restaurant. The ambiance is good and the food is consistently good. This place can be visited when one is looking for a good Punjabi Cuisine in Secunderabad/Paradise area.
Hyderabad-india-online.com (HIOC) is a website about Hyderabad city in India that publishes updates, information and opinions on Hyderabad markets, real estate, maps and other topics.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. What To Consider For A Wine Room Construction
Author: Jon Harper
2. 10 Simple Tips And Tricks On Baking With Silicone Moulds
Author: Bhavik Vasa
3. Brown Rice And Brownie Points For Health
4. Dubai Cuisine- Stuffed Camel To Fish’n’ Chips.get It All Here.
Author: Dyllan Samer
5. Reasons For American Restaurants’ Reputation As Pleasure Dinning
Author: Mathew Gomes
6. The Reasons That Make Vietnamese Cuisine Special
Author: Spencer Wiedermann
7. Surprise Her With Cooking Class Gift Vouchers For Her Birthday
Author: Chef Ha Nguyen
8. Top Services Used In Successful Food Marketing
Author: anil kumar
9. Ready To Tingle Your Taste Buds In Thai & Chinese Restaurants In Dubai
10. Comparing The Restaurant Aldelo Pos System With Cash Registers
Author: Glen Oliver
11. Simplified Factsheet About Drinking Alkaline Water
Author: Hampry Gomes
12. Order Food Online Delivery In Gold Coasta To Satisfy Your Craving For Exotic And Authentic Indian Cu
13. Why Taco Catering Is As Perfect For Independence Day As Hot Dogs And Apple Pie
Author: Justin Prietto
14. National Taco Day: When Is It, And How To Celebrate It
Author: Justin Prietto
15. Kosher Taco Catering - A Growing Demand For The Best Of Holidays And Celebrations
Author: Justin Prietto