ALL >> Health >> View Article
Are You Ready To Take Your First Sip With Teanaga?
Total Articles: 6
Over the years tea has gained popularity worldwide. Apart from the obvious exotic taste & aroma it has on offer various health benefits as well. These tiny green leaves from the plant Camellia sinensis is a store house of antioxidants & acts as a very effective antiviral, antibacterial agent & as research progress, it also can be considered as natural cancer-preventive source.
Diving a bit into science, let’s see why tea is so healthy. The epigallocatechin-3-gallate is a catechin present in tea that acts as a strong inhibitor for metabolic syndrome. This helps in preventing the type-2 kind of diabetes. And as is known, tea has been known to help prevent cancer. The very same compound ECG has been found to arrest the irregular cell growth which causes those malignant tumours in the various body parts. Cell apoptosis also known as cell suicide is also induced by epigallocatechin-3-gallate. Also it has been noticed that in case of post menopausal women, green tea has been able to lower the oestrogen content in the body which usually leads to breast cancer.
Research in New York has also found that green tea extracts were able to reduce the presence of immunoglobulin E (IgE), which is an allergen antibody. So having tea regularly can also help in making one’s immune system stronger. A very less known type of health risk is DNA damage mostly caused by H2O2. The genoprotective effects of green tea have been known to counter these effects to a large extent.
Other health benefits that can be attributed to tea consumption is healthier bones which the phytochemicals present in tea ensure, comparatively 21% less risk of having any heart attacks & strokes. The caffeine amount in tea is quite less as compared to other caffeinated beverages, making safer & a healthier drink. Increased energy levels have been found after tea consumption in many cases as well.
If you are still not convinced on taking your first cup of tea then read on.
Tea helps in weight loss! Yes, you read that right. The active ingredients mentioned above help cut down on your cholesterol levels & fight obesity. And it also helps in soothing oneself. The warm aroma & the soothing flavour of tea has been well appreciated since the ancient Chinese era.
And if you are worried about where to buy your tea, just login to teanaga.com & explore the various varieties here. From green tea to black & also the Oolong variety, you get everything here. Also you can now avail their Christmas offer online as well. So don’t wait any longer & go indulge your senses at the best online chinese tea shop today!
About The Author:
This article is written by Guozhi Liu on behalf of Teanaga, This is having topics on best online tea shops and many more.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important