ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Nationalease Welcomes A Large Contingent Of First-time Attendees At The 2013 Sales Meeting
Total Articles: 123
NationaLease, one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, just completed its annual Sales Meeting, November 19-20 in San Antonio, TX. Along with returning sales staff, the meeting also saw a large number of first-time attendees. This gathering always offers the opportunity for sales representatives and sales managers to further their selling skills.
This year's meeting opened with Jeff Spence, Vice President of National Accounts, recapping the past year and presenting a glimpse into the coming year for the organization. After acknowledging the new additions to the NationaLease National Accounts team, Mr. Spence introduced Dan Norris, the event's keynote speaker who gave a presentation on the science of ethical influence. He was followed by Ben Escobar, Vice President of Operations Support for Reinhart Foodservice, discussing the process of choosing a vendor, and the reasons why Reinhart continues to do business with NationaLease. The first day's sessions ended with Joe Gallick, Vice President of Dedicated Services for NationaLease, sharing an overview of the current Dedicated Contract Carriage environment and how NationaLease's capabilities compare to others; the combined fleet of the organization's members ranks in the top 10 in the U.S.
The second day offered a wide variety of topics, beginning with a presentation from Nick Pacitti of Sterling, who spoke about Food Safety Regulations. An Industry Panel, composed of industry experts and moderated by Bill Hicks of Salem NationaLease, discussed the future of transportation technology. Rosalyn Wilson, Senior Business Analyst with the Delcan Corporation, offered an in-depth look at the economic indicators for the transportation industry. Jeff Spence and Jane Clark, Vice President of Member Services for NationaLease, each reported on the projects and initiatives they oversee to assist organization members. The afternoon began with a session on social media, presented by Craig Fisher, VP of fisher VISTA and CEO of TalentNet, LLC. Mr. Fisher's session, Selling with LinkedIn, offered practical advice and tips on optimizing the use of LinkedIn to create a great company brand and using that as an effective selling tool. Roger Black, Controller at Stoops NationaLease discussed the latest details on the FASB Lease Accounting Project; Jeff Spence shared his insights on Selling Against the Competition; and Jim Sweeney, Vice President of Capital Equipment, led an interactive session on NationaLease's Capital Equipment program.
The meeting concluded with each of the NationaLease National Account Executives sharing competitive insights and success stories from each of their territories. The 2014 Sales Meeting will be held November 18-20 at the Wigwam Hotel in Phoenix, AZ.
Founded in 1944, NationaLease is one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, with over 600 service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada and a combined customer fleet of over 125,000 tractors, trucks, and trailers. The company provides comprehensive fleet management services for private fleets and transportation service providers.
More information can be found at www.nationalease.com.
Automobiles Articles1. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
2. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
3. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
4. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
7. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
8. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
9. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
10. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
11. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
12. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
13. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
14. Driving Experience With Rentarace
15. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson