ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Process Of Bed Bug Extermination
Total Articles: 334
There are a number of ways to get rid of these insects. Using chemicals is one way, but care should be taken if there are children and pets in the vicinity. To begin, all soft furnishings and bedding should be removed and placed into plastic bags which should then be sealed. This will ensure that the bugs are not transported to any other rooms.
The collected items should then be laundered at a very high temperature. Tumble dry the items also at as high a temperature as possible for at least ten minutes. Discard any items that cannot be laundered or tumble dried.
Using a vacuum cleaner, clean all of the furniture both inside and out to remove all traces of larvae and eggs, which being small, are difficult to detect. If the furniture can be left outside in summer or in winter, this should help to eliminate any remaining insects as they cannot tolerate very hot or very cold temperatures.
Any one of a number of chemical insect killers may now be employed in the infected room once it has been determined that it is now free of all insect residue. Check inside of smoke detectors and electrical sockets for any traces of insects. Traces of dark fecal matter are a clue of their presence. If unsure about the use of chemicals or if the infestation is a large one, consider calling in a professional exterminator.
An alternative method of clearing the bugs is by the use of high powered steam cleaning. A unit may be purchased for around $50. Begin by determining where the bugs are living. A good start would be to spray scalding hot steam into all cracks for about two to three seconds. This should be done regularly until all traces of the insects disappear and the process of bed bugs extermination is complete.
The article is written by the author who is offer competitive prices, professional service, knowledgeable representatives, and safe products, Pest Control Edmond Ok, Pest Control Okc & Oklahoma City Pest Control and much more for you and your family.
To know more info please visit on : http://www.summitpestcontrolok.com
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi