ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Process Of Bed Bug Extermination
Total Articles: 334
There are a number of ways to get rid of these insects. Using chemicals is one way, but care should be taken if there are children and pets in the vicinity. To begin, all soft furnishings and bedding should be removed and placed into plastic bags which should then be sealed. This will ensure that the bugs are not transported to any other rooms.
The collected items should then be laundered at a very high temperature. Tumble dry the items also at as high a temperature as possible for at least ten minutes. Discard any items that cannot be laundered or tumble dried.
Using a vacuum cleaner, clean all of the furniture both inside and out to remove all traces of larvae and eggs, which being small, are difficult to detect. If the furniture can be left outside in summer or in winter, this should help to eliminate any remaining insects as they cannot tolerate very hot or very cold temperatures.
Any one of a number of chemical insect killers may now be employed in the infected room once it has been determined that it is now free of all insect residue. Check inside of smoke detectors and electrical sockets for any traces of insects. Traces of dark fecal matter are a clue of their presence. If unsure about the use of chemicals or if the infestation is a large one, consider calling in a professional exterminator.
An alternative method of clearing the bugs is by the use of high powered steam cleaning. A unit may be purchased for around $50. Begin by determining where the bugs are living. A good start would be to spray scalding hot steam into all cracks for about two to three seconds. This should be done regularly until all traces of the insects disappear and the process of bed bugs extermination is complete.
The article is written by the author who is offer competitive prices, professional service, knowledgeable representatives, and safe products, Pest Control Edmond Ok, Pest Control Okc & Oklahoma City Pest Control and much more for you and your family.
To know more info please visit on : http://www.summitpestcontrolok.com
Home and Garden Articles1. When Should You Consider Hiring A Property Management Service?
Author: Simply Property Management
2. 3 Reasons Why A Dishwasher As A Appliance Is Better Than Hand-washing
Author: Jackson Wood
3. Decorative Concrete Is Really Useful In Home Adornment
Author: Anu Walia
4. Minka Aire Fans – An Ideal Solution For Maximizing Comfort
Author: Bryson Kaleb
5. Exceptional Features Of Decorative Concrete Flooring
Author: Anu Walia
6. Something Wicked This Way Comes
Author: Lauren Kyes
7. Can Shower Replacement Improve The Look Of Your Bathroom?
8. Walk In Tubs: Soak In The Feeling Of True Relaxation
9. How To Make Your Move ‘green’ While Saving Money
Author: James Draper
10. How To Plan Your Home Renovation Process
Author: James Kyle
11. Great Tips For Improving The Lawn With Lawn Mowing Services
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Add A Value To Your Property By Installing Louvre Shutter
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. How To Care For Interior And Exterior Concrete Floors
Author: Mark Moore
14. How Much Does Professional Asbestos Popcorn Removal Cost?
Author: Jacob Ethan
15. Transform Your House With Remodeling Services In Denver
Author: John Cooper