ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Process Of Bed Bug Extermination
Total Articles: 334
There are a number of ways to get rid of these insects. Using chemicals is one way, but care should be taken if there are children and pets in the vicinity. To begin, all soft furnishings and bedding should be removed and placed into plastic bags which should then be sealed. This will ensure that the bugs are not transported to any other rooms.
The collected items should then be laundered at a very high temperature. Tumble dry the items also at as high a temperature as possible for at least ten minutes. Discard any items that cannot be laundered or tumble dried.
Using a vacuum cleaner, clean all of the furniture both inside and out to remove all traces of larvae and eggs, which being small, are difficult to detect. If the furniture can be left outside in summer or in winter, this should help to eliminate any remaining insects as they cannot tolerate very hot or very cold temperatures.
Any one of a number of chemical insect killers may now be employed in the infected room once it has been determined that it is now free of all insect residue. Check inside of smoke detectors and electrical sockets for any traces of insects. Traces of dark fecal matter are a clue of their presence. If unsure about the use of chemicals or if the infestation is a large one, consider calling in a professional exterminator.
An alternative method of clearing the bugs is by the use of high powered steam cleaning. A unit may be purchased for around $50. Begin by determining where the bugs are living. A good start would be to spray scalding hot steam into all cracks for about two to three seconds. This should be done regularly until all traces of the insects disappear and the process of bed bugs extermination is complete.
The article is written by the author who is offer competitive prices, professional service, knowledgeable representatives, and safe products, Pest Control Edmond Ok, Pest Control Okc & Oklahoma City Pest Control and much more for you and your family.
To know more info please visit on : http://www.summitpestcontrolok.com
Home and Garden Articles1. 5 Essential Gardening Tips From Reliable Plant Expert In Uk
Author: Paul Gooderham
2. Air Duct Cleaning In Atlanta,conyers : Why Do I Need To Clean My Air Duct?
3. Apartments For Rent In The Northborough Area
Author: Sue Thornton
4. Hire End Of Lease Cleaning Perth To Get Back Your Full Bond Amount Return From The Landlord
5. Hiring A Professional Cleaner Will Be Beneficiary For You
Author: Monika Zuzanska
6. Facts For Getting A Cleaning Expert
Author: Monika Zuzanska
7. Things You Should Know Before Buying A Garage Door
Author: Kevin Bocchini
8. Has Your Carpet Suffered With Gravy Or Any Grease Stains? Tips To Remove Them…..
Author: Riley Evans
9. Things You Need To Know About Bee Removal
Author: Jeff Stanifer
10. Why To Hire Packers And Movers?
11. Cushion Covers Offer A Bright And Contrasting Look To Space
Author: Vedwati Maurya
12. Soundproof Windows Vs Secondary Glazing
Author: Hugo Carter
13. Eco-friendly Interior Designing
Author: Bric Group
14. Turn Your Bathroom Remodeling Dream Into Reality With Help From The Bathroom Remodel Specialist
15. Do's And Don'ts That Will Master Your Bathtub Remodel!