ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Process Of Bed Bug Extermination
Total Articles: 334
There are a number of ways to get rid of these insects. Using chemicals is one way, but care should be taken if there are children and pets in the vicinity. To begin, all soft furnishings and bedding should be removed and placed into plastic bags which should then be sealed. This will ensure that the bugs are not transported to any other rooms.
The collected items should then be laundered at a very high temperature. Tumble dry the items also at as high a temperature as possible for at least ten minutes. Discard any items that cannot be laundered or tumble dried.
Using a vacuum cleaner, clean all of the furniture both inside and out to remove all traces of larvae and eggs, which being small, are difficult to detect. If the furniture can be left outside in summer or in winter, this should help to eliminate any remaining insects as they cannot tolerate very hot or very cold temperatures.
Any one of a number of chemical insect killers may now be employed in the infected room once it has been determined that it is now free of all insect residue. Check inside of smoke detectors and electrical sockets for any traces of insects. Traces of dark fecal matter are a clue of their presence. If unsure about the use of chemicals or if the infestation is a large one, consider calling in a professional exterminator.
An alternative method of clearing the bugs is by the use of high powered steam cleaning. A unit may be purchased for around $50. Begin by determining where the bugs are living. A good start would be to spray scalding hot steam into all cracks for about two to three seconds. This should be done regularly until all traces of the insects disappear and the process of bed bugs extermination is complete.
The article is written by the author who is offer competitive prices, professional service, knowledgeable representatives, and safe products, Pest Control Edmond Ok, Pest Control Okc & Oklahoma City Pest Control and much more for you and your family.
To know more info please visit on : http://www.summitpestcontrolok.com
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett