ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Info. Tox. International, Inc.By Expert Author: Hyman Albert
Info. Tox. International, Inc. is a Toxicology and Ecological Health consulting business. A Board-Certified Toxicologist (DABT) and Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) at Info. Tox. International, Inc. (Infotox International Inc) review preparations of art content as required under the Labels of Hazardous Artwork Materials Act (LHAMA) pertaining to conformance to ASTM D-4236 (Conforms in order to ASTM D4236), conduct exposure checks to assure compliance in order to California Proposition-65 (California Prop-65, Prop-65), perform Toxicity Risk Tests (Toxicological Risk Assessment) (TRA) to guarantee compliance to the US Federal Hazardous Substance Act (FHSA), European Directives and FDA guidelines and also to assure safety regarding consumer products including perfumes, cosmetics (plastic), art materials (art material), tattoos, personal hygiene products and general consumer products.
Details. Toxicologist conducts toxicological reviews (Toxicity assessment) of formulations and authorizes the use of their Green and Environmentally friendly plus seals (Eco-friendly and Greenplus) for items which meet their previously set standards. Info. Tox. International, Inc. performs Safety Evaluation (Toxicological Threat Assessment) (TRA) of gadgets under the Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations C.R.H, c931, and compiles Material Security data Sheets (MSDS) if required by OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard, (29 CFR 1910.1100), Chemical Hazard Info and Packaging for Supply (CHIP) Legislation & the European Directive in Dangerous Substance (67/548/EEC), the Dangerous Preparation (99/45/EC) and the Annex involving European Directive 2001/58/EC.
Information. Tox. International, Inc. provides laboratory testing (science lab testing, toy testing, chemical testing) service for EN71 (migration of certain metals such as guide, cadmium, Hg, Pb, Mercury, chromium, Phthalates) and interpreting the info. It also provides program in the area of Industrial Hygiene, including Occupational as well as Environmental Health.
For more information about Toxicologist visit our website.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing