ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Moises Maionica: A Businessman Known For Vast Knowledge & Experience
Total Articles: 566
Moises Maionica is a renowned personality who has done a lot on his professional and on humanitarian grounds. Moises Maionica was born on 16 March, 1947. He came to Venezuela in May 1957.
Moises Maionica has dealt with Latino Bank from January 1965 until November 1974. Moises Maionica completed the direction, administration and control of numerous companies and bank offices from the government offices, along with starting of more than 45 offices across the country. Moises Maionica is a multi talented personality, as he successfully managed entire work over all these 45 offices. He is an expert and proved his expertise with properly managing the work flow towards success.
Moises Maionica was in close relation with former President of Venezuela, Mr. Hugo Chavez. He has also helped Mr. Chavez in many works. Moises Maionica together with former President Hugo Chavez improved the economy of the country and also worked for the progress of tourism.
Moises Maionica has not only contributed to the development of Venezuela, but also worked for the betterment of Italy. He has worked in close contact with high profile government officials of Italy and Venezuela. Moises Maionica coordinated in conjunction with the embassy of Italy, meetings in Miraflores for the exponents of the Italian community in Venezuela, which were received by President Chavez. This meeting was a contributing factor for great economic relations between the two countries.
During this period Venezuela and Italy signed more than thirty-four trade agreements including the railroad plan with County Consortium composed of Italian companies. This agreement acted was a boon to the economic growth of Venezuela. With Moises Maionica's dynamism and motivation, Venezuela has now been at the forefront of making available the benefits of new technologies to its citizens.
Moises Maionica’s agendas are crystal clear. From the very beginning, Moises started to work with Mr. Chavez, his objective was to work towards the betterment of Venezuela and its citizen. Moises Maionica was selected and preferred among leading 20 Venezuelan businessmen for his vast knowledge, experience and hard work. His leadership qualities and vast knowledge made his presence felt among many.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Bad Credit Loans Work For Better Financial Solutions In The Uk?
Author: Sara James
2. The Free Forex Robot Minimize Risk And Maximize Profits In The Forex Market
3. How The Internet Has Made Money Transfer To India Simple?
4. What Are The Major Advantages Of Bill Discounting India?
5. Best Home Loan Scheme 04433044488 Documents Required For Home Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
6. Algotrade Can Help You Gain Consistent Returns On Forex Trading
7. Did You File Itr For Financial Year 2016-17?
Author: Did You File ITR For Financial Year 2016-17? India
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Life Insurance
Author: Sushant ingh
9. Important Aspects Of Banking
Author: Sushant Singh
10. Are You In Need Of Monetary Help For Business Establishment?
Author: John Bairstow
11. Borrowing Commercial Loan Is A Secure Way For Business Owners
Author: John Bairstow
12. The Race To Transform Yourself Into A Profitable Forex Trader
Author: John Arnold
13. House Construction Loan For Bkhata Property Apply 9964563600
Author: House Construction Loan for Bkhata
14. Gst Impact On Mutual Fund Market
15. Klse Market Understanding Before Investing
Author: Multi management and future solutions