ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Moises Maionica: Worked For The Betterment Of Venezuela Economy
Total Articles: 566
Moises Maionica recognized the enormous opportunity Venezuelans have by building value to society through their initiative, creativity, talent and commitment. Moises Maionica, in this regard, has been promoting networking to create favorable conditions for entrepreneurs in Venezuela. Venezuela is very much a country built by oil. Among Latin American countries, it has the highest GDP and the fifth highest GDP per capita. Venezuela possessed enormous natural resources. Despite bountiful natural resources and significant advances in some economic areas, Venezuela in 1990 continued to suffer from poor economic management. Later on Moises Maionica along with the government worked hard to improve the economy.
Moises Maionica has signed more than 34 trade agreements between Venezuela and Italy to raise the economy of the country. Moises Maionica took the initiative on behalf of the Italian community and suggested the constitution of a bank (Bank ital). Moises Maionica said that a bank would greatly transform economic relation and foster growth for both Italy and Venezuela.
With Moises Maionica asset management theory, the government has also emphasized the use of microloans to develop small businesses and the formation of cooperatives in an attempt to improve the lives of poorer Venezuelans. Food processing, automobile assembly and the manufacture of construction materials, textiles, steel, and aluminum have become well established.
Moises Maionica is the founder of National Urban Development Fund (FondoNacional de DesarrolloUrbano). He continues to steer National Urban Development Fund to brighter horizons with his expert financial skills and the rich experience. The economic policies of Moises Maionica are very socialistic.
Moises Maionica changed internal organization of Venezuelan Chamber of Commerce and carried out productive activities. With hard and productive work Moises Maionica was successful to bring Venezuelan Chamber of Commerce to second place in America and fifth place in the world in a universe of fifty-two bi-national Italian chambers distributed in forty nine countries of the globe.
As President at The Italian Venezuelan Chamber of Commerce, Moises Maionica has worked tremendously for the betterment of the chamber which has yielded great results for many.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Bad Credit Loans Work For Better Financial Solutions In The Uk?
Author: Sara James
2. The Free Forex Robot Minimize Risk And Maximize Profits In The Forex Market
3. How The Internet Has Made Money Transfer To India Simple?
4. What Are The Major Advantages Of Bill Discounting India?
5. Best Home Loan Scheme 04433044488 Documents Required For Home Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
6. Algotrade Can Help You Gain Consistent Returns On Forex Trading
7. Did You File Itr For Financial Year 2016-17?
Author: Did You File ITR For Financial Year 2016-17? India
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Life Insurance
Author: Sushant ingh
9. Important Aspects Of Banking
Author: Sushant Singh
10. Are You In Need Of Monetary Help For Business Establishment?
Author: John Bairstow
11. Borrowing Commercial Loan Is A Secure Way For Business Owners
Author: John Bairstow
12. The Race To Transform Yourself Into A Profitable Forex Trader
Author: John Arnold
13. House Construction Loan For Bkhata Property Apply 9964563600
Author: House Construction Loan for Bkhata
14. Gst Impact On Mutual Fund Market
15. Klse Market Understanding Before Investing
Author: Multi management and future solutions