ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
What Will Trend Social Media In 2014?
Total Articles: 9
Today, social media networks have become mandatory places for online advertising strategy. During the past few years, the explosive growth of online social media sites like Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest has resulted in billions of people becoming registered users.
You need to plan your online promotion strategy around social media on the basis of what platforms your potentials would your customers be using.
Social Media predictions for 2014:
In the world of social media, there are always competitions going on. Facebook overtook MySpace and Twitter overtook Facebook. Sometimes, Facebook came on top, and sometimes Twitter.
In terms of generating traffic, Pinterest defeated Facebook. So many analysis and statistics are trying to predict that which social media platforms will rule the world of social network in 2014. Here are some predictions:
1. Twitter to score victory over Facebook:
Facebook and Twitter have replaced each other many times to be number one social network. In 2014, many people will want to better understand the platform, which should in turn convert many latent users to come back and give the platform another try. A study by Pew Internet & American conducted earlier this year found that more and more teenagers were jumping ship from Facebook to Twitter and Instagram, in great part “because there is less drama”.
2. Google Plus to rise up:
Google launched it to compete with Facebook. And it seems that in 2014, it will give tough competition to Facebook.
Earlier this year, a study published on emarketer found that Google+ had now over 540 million active users. This made it number two worldwide after Facebook. With recent changes in its search algorithm under code name Google Hummingbird, and the evolution of its popular Google Hangout functionality as a full-blown, stand-alone application, Google continues to climb the social network ladder to the top.
3. Investment in social media to be a necessity rather than a luxury:
Businesses are coming to terms with the need to integrate their social media efforts with their content strategy. By doing this, they see the impact of social media in terms of lead generation, referral traffic, and revenue.
As businesses see these very real and measurable benefits, there is a possibility that businesses may move away from assigning social media tasks to existing employees, and rather they may hire social media strategists or full-time social media managers.
The key benefits of social media include improved social signals (which are a factor in the search ranking algorithm), company branding, improved brand awareness, word-of-mouth advertising, increased customer loyalty and trust, improved audience reach and influence.
4. MySpace to rise again:
MySpace is likely to regain its lost popularity. With the new makeover and re-branding efforts earlier this year, MySpace appears to be getting its second wind. Offering an iPhone app that allows users to network, receive private messages, and listen to their own personalized radio station, MySpace is more likely to grow in 2014.
So how are you planning to reframe your social media strategy that is good for your business? Which social network are you looking forward to? Are you planning to do Social media outsourcing as well. Post comments and tell us.
Internet Marketing Articles1. How Internet Marketing Helps Your Business Earn Recognition
Author: Web Click India
2. How To Set Up A Shopify Store In 15 Minutes
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
3. Web Design Service Provider In Delhi.
Author: web design service provider in Delhi.
4. 5 Super Useful Tips For Hiring The Right Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Graphics Merlin Studio
5. How To Build Social Media Branding Strategies
Author: Guru Chavan
6. Antivirus A Cop Keeping An Eye On Internet Threats
Author: Aida Martin
7. 5 Key Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
8. Digital Marketing Is A Must For Today's Businesses
Author: Amit Mondal
9. Affordable Ways Of Generating Pr Outreach Strategies For Start-up Businesses
10. Top Influential Points Of Using Press Releases In Seo
11. Ultimate Pr Outreach Strategy For Creating Media List
12. Newest Tips On Targeting Local Media In Pr Outreach Services
13. Tips On Targeting National Media In Pr Outreach Services
14. 3 Ways To Improve The Seo Position Of An E-commerce Site
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
15. Double Your Real-estate Online Sales In India Using Online Marketing Strategies
Author: Hrishikesh Deshmukh