ALL >> Health >> View Article
All About Teeth Whitening
Total Articles: 12
Yellowing of teeth in adults is a big problem in the country these days. All of us get perfect white teeth after birth but bad eating habits and poor oral hygiene causes the teeth of a vast majority of people to become stained or yellowed. It becomes embarrassing for such people to even smile or laugh in a natural manner for the fear of others noticing their yellow and stained teeth. If you are one of those millions and want to have a million dollar smile, you need to have sparkling white teeth. It is possible to have white and shiny teeth with the help of whitening products available in the market or by getting whitening treatment from a dentist. ‘Teeth whitening’ is a cosmetic treatment that has become a billion dollar industry today. People spend billions of dollars every year on cosmetic products such as gels, toothpastes, whitening trays, and other such products to obtain whiter teeth.
It Is Possible To Have Whiter Shinier Teeth
If you want to have a killer million dollar smile, you ought to have white and shiny teeth. It is natural for anyone to have yellow or stained teeth if he smokes, drinks tea, coffee and alcoholic beverages. There are also many acidic food items that lead to yellowing of teeth. There is nothing to worry though as teeth whitening has become a very easy and common procedure these days. There are two ways to go about teeth whitening. You can either go to a dentist to get in office whitening or you can try home teeth whitening products. With fees of dentists having skyrocketed in recent years,it is prudent to try home whitening products that are easily availablein the market.
It is possible to whiten your teeth and get the same high quality results that people get when they get in office treatment from dentists. There are three methods to try teeth whitening at home.
• Brushing your teeth with a whitening formula and letting it remain on your teeth to show results.
• Using readymade strips that are stuck on teeth
• Placing trays containing teeth whitening gel inside mouth
Most of the teeth whitening products being sold in the market contain Hydrogen Peroxide in varying strengths. This chemical is known to react with the stains and yellowness of teeth by converting into water and Oxygen molecules. These Oxygen molecules react with the rough surface of your teeth and remove the yellowness and stain in much the same mannerin which Oxygen moleculesremove stain and dirt fromyour clotheswhen washedwith a detergent. Hydrogen Peroxide solution works as a bleaching agent on your teeth.
When buying home teeth whitening products, make sure they are pH balanced as acidic gels and solutions can actually harm and even remove the enamel of your teeth. There are many good quality hometeeth whitening products availablein the marketbut you would do better if you consult a dentist before using these products on your teeth.
‘Teeth whitening is a cosmetic treatment that has become a billion dollar industry today. People spend billions of dollars every year on cosmetic products such as Teeth whitening gels, toothpastes, whitening trays, and other such products to obtain whiter teeth
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important