ALL >> Business >> View Article
Industrial Ventilating Fan
Total Articles: 57
Canada Blower Co. custom engineers effective process gas exhaust systems for industrial applications, considering factors such as:
- VOC loading of the gas stream;
- Regulatory requirements;
- Solvent recovery needs;
- Lifecycle costs.
VOCs, or volatile organic compounds are emitted by a wide array of products and processes. Paints, lacquers, cleaning compounds, printing, and a host of other substances found in industrial environments release pollutants into the air that have adverse long and short term health effects. VOC pollution is especially hazardous in the high concentrations found indoors.
Thermal Oxidizers – Thermal oxidizers usually provide the highest possible VOC control and efficiency through high-temperature conversion of hydrocarbons to products of combustion. SysTech provides specialized thermal oxidizers, which include features such as:
* Operation at high temperatures to combust solvents into water and carbon dioxide.
* High destruction efficiencies which are ideal for use with most VOC applications.
* Heat recovery capabilities ranging from 50% to 95% resulting in low operating costs.
Catalytic oxidizers achieve extremely high levels of VOC control at lower temperatures. Canada Blower Co. provides specialized catalytic oxidizers with features such as:
- Little or no natural gas required to sustain required temperatures,
- Recuperative catalytic oxidizers, a very cost-efficient way to manage solvent emissions,
- Ability to treat nitrogen containing organic compounds without the formation of NOx,
- VOC control while consuming less energy due to lower operation temperatures.
Due to NFPA standards and a growing awareness of workplace health and safety hazards, industry has seen an increasing demand for effective explosion protection systems. The flammable gases and combustible dust resulting from many industrial and manufacturing processes create a serious threat, which necessitates dependable explosion prevention. Protection is also needed for potentially explosive environments that include functions such as:
Conveying - Elevators, Pneumatic Ducts, Separators, Vapor Control;
Processing - Coaters, Cookers, Dust Collectors, Dryers, Paint Booths, Sanders;
Pulverizing - Ball Mills, Cage Mills, Flakers, Granulators, Grinders, Shredders;
Storage - Bins, Cyclones, Flammable Liquid Storage Areas, Hoppers, Tanks.
Many explosion prevention measures will comprise an explosion protection system, as well as measures to contain or mitigate potential explosions.
To obtain a reasonable degree of personnel comfort in hot weather, there are three basic factors that should be provided for in the ventilation and coolong system of a commercial or industrial building. The first step toward controlling the hot air porblem is to provide for the removal of excessively hot air from the building. This superheated air frequently mixes with the air in the cooler areas of the building to produce an overall temperature increase. As superheated air is frequently localized around heat-producing machinery, it should be exhausted from the building near its source.
For additional information please refer to Canada Blower Co. web site http://canadablower.com/blowers/index.html
Canadian Industrial Process Engineer
Canada Blower Co.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth