ALL >> Business >> View Article
Moises Maionica: Growth And Expansion Of Venezuela Tourism
Total Articles: 566
Venezuela is home to some of the best tourist attractions in South America, combining their unique culture and breathtaking landscapes, one can experience everything in Venezuela from the highest waterfall in the world to the 3rd longest river on the continent. Moises Maionica came to Venezuela in May 1957. He has helped former President Hugo Chavez to improve the country’s fortunes during a reign that spanned 14 years.
Moises Maionica boasts of some of the exotic locations in Venezuela that is ideal to be used as tourist attractions. Caracas is the capital of Venezuela. This city offers good range of museums, excellent restaurants and nightlife. Angel Falls is probably the most famous tourist attraction in Venezuela – especially among nature lovers. Moises Maionica informs that Angel Falls is known as the ‘largest waterfall in the world’. This fall has an amazing free falling drop of around 979 meters (3,211 feet). Tourists can see the blue waters of the coral in the middle of the beach combined with beautiful scenery and wildlife in Morrocoy.
Moises Maionica has a wider perspective for the overall growth and expansion of Venezuela tourism. Moises Maionica emerged as a great leader who worked for his countrymen. His hard work reaped good results for the society and country. Moises Maionica claims there is so much to see, enjoy and explore in Venezuela. Moises Maionica has not only contributed to the development of Venezuela, but also worked for the betterment of Italy. He has worked in close contact with high profile government officials of Italy and Venezuela. Moises Maionica coordinated in conjunction with the embassy of Italy, meetings in Miraflores for the exponents of the Italian community in Venezuela, which were received by President Chavez. This meeting was a contributing factor for great economic relations between the two countries.
Venezuela’s northern coastline is the longest stretch of Caribbean coastline of any country. Head to the Northern coast of Venezuela to enjoy a relaxing day on the sand overlooking clear blue sea, or go scuba diving, bone fishing, kite surfing, wind surfing, paragliding and other recreational activities, reveals Moises Maionica. Moises believes that Venezuela is rich in natural beauty with lots to offer visitors.
Business Articles1. Looking For Accurate And Highly Responsive Hospital Mailing List To Enhance Business Revenue?
Author: Jane Cannon
2. Eglobedata Launches Reliable Email List Of 431,426 Manufacturing Industry Database To Better Leads
Author: Brayden Tyler
3. Massage Therapy For Optimal Health
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Learn Some Vital Things!
Author: Angelika Matthias
5. An Updated Guide To Recently Effective Osha Rules
Author: Micheal Shawn
6. How To Bitcoin Benefit And Profitable For You
Author: Oliva Nat
7. High Profit Business Opportunity
Author: NEHA BHANDARI
8. All That May Be Making Your Customers Unhappy
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Select The Best Women’s Fragrances As A Gift!
Author: Sheleena Sultan
10. Biotropin Fitness [hgh Somatropin 100 Iu] – 10 Vials – Lifetech Labs
Author: For more details :- Buy Steroids USA, Buy Steroids
11. Benefits Of Business Software For The Business Customers
Author: Philip hauges
12. Trace The Issues In Your Roofing And Call A Roofing Contractor Today
Author: Fred Lydick
13. A Door To Jewels World With Verities Of Collection
Author: Luis Marius
14. The Advantage Of Arranging Your Own Wedding Flowers
Author: Albert K Miller
15. Somapure [hgh 100iu]10 Amps – Meditech
Author: For more details :- Buy steroids, Buy Steroids Onl