ALL >> Business >> View Article
Moises Maionica: Growth And Expansion Of Venezuela Tourism
Total Articles: 566
Venezuela is home to some of the best tourist attractions in South America, combining their unique culture and breathtaking landscapes, one can experience everything in Venezuela from the highest waterfall in the world to the 3rd longest river on the continent. Moises Maionica came to Venezuela in May 1957. He has helped former President Hugo Chavez to improve the country’s fortunes during a reign that spanned 14 years.
Moises Maionica boasts of some of the exotic locations in Venezuela that is ideal to be used as tourist attractions. Caracas is the capital of Venezuela. This city offers good range of museums, excellent restaurants and nightlife. Angel Falls is probably the most famous tourist attraction in Venezuela – especially among nature lovers. Moises Maionica informs that Angel Falls is known as the ‘largest waterfall in the world’. This fall has an amazing free falling drop of around 979 meters (3,211 feet). Tourists can see the blue waters of the coral in the middle of the beach combined with beautiful scenery and wildlife in Morrocoy.
Moises Maionica has a wider perspective for the overall growth and expansion of Venezuela tourism. Moises Maionica emerged as a great leader who worked for his countrymen. His hard work reaped good results for the society and country. Moises Maionica claims there is so much to see, enjoy and explore in Venezuela. Moises Maionica has not only contributed to the development of Venezuela, but also worked for the betterment of Italy. He has worked in close contact with high profile government officials of Italy and Venezuela. Moises Maionica coordinated in conjunction with the embassy of Italy, meetings in Miraflores for the exponents of the Italian community in Venezuela, which were received by President Chavez. This meeting was a contributing factor for great economic relations between the two countries.
Venezuela’s northern coastline is the longest stretch of Caribbean coastline of any country. Head to the Northern coast of Venezuela to enjoy a relaxing day on the sand overlooking clear blue sea, or go scuba diving, bone fishing, kite surfing, wind surfing, paragliding and other recreational activities, reveals Moises Maionica. Moises believes that Venezuela is rich in natural beauty with lots to offer visitors.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help