ALL » Automobiles >> View Article
The Variety Of Useful Features Of Kia CarsBy Expert Author: Shiv Sadhawani
Kia automobiles are certainly one of the finest out there and a major reason for this is the numerous useful features they offer through a variety of different components.
If your Kia car is equipped with this feature, you can slide or tilt your sunroof with the sunroof control buttons located on the overhead console. The sunroof of the Kia vehicle can only be opened, closed, or tilted when the ignition switch is in the ON position. Do not continue to press the sunroof control button(s) after the sunroof is in the fully open, closed, or tilt position(s). Damage to the motor or system components of the Kia vehicle could occur.
Sliding the sunroof
The sunroof of the Kia vehicle will slide all the way open. To stop the sunroof sliding at any point, press any sunroof control button. Press the SLIDE OPEN button on the overhead console and hold it until the sunroof is opened to the desired position. To close the sunroof of the Kia vehicle, press the CLOSE button on the overhead console and hold it until the sunroof is closed
Press the TILT UP button on the overhead console and hold it until the sunroof of the Kia vehicle is opened to the desired position. To close the sunroof, press the CLOSE button on the overhead console and hold it until the sunroof is closed.
The sunshade of the Kia vehicle will be opened with the glass panel automatically when the glass panel is slid. You will have to close it manually if you want it closed. Do not press any sunroof control button longer than necessary. Damage to the motor or system components could be caused.
To keep items from shifting in the cargo area of the Kia vehicle, you can use the four rings located in the cargo area to attach the luggage net. Do not put fragile, bulky or an excessive quantity of items into luggage net. They could be damaged.
LUGGAGE CENTER BOX
The luggage center box is located under the floor in cargo area in the Kia vehicle. You can place a first aid kit, a reflector triangle, tools, etc. in the box for easy access. Grasp the strap or handle on the edge of the cover and lift it. Detach the hook from the cover and hang the hook on the weather strip. When not in use, hang the hook on the bottom of the cover.
When travelling owners of a Kia vehicle might certainly find the requirement of carrying luggage along with them, thus the roof rack really comes in handy to place items, which have to be taken when going on a trip.
The following specification is the maximum weight that can be loaded onto the roof rack of the Kia vehicle. Distribute the load as evenly as possible across the roof rack of the Kia vehicle and secure the load firmly. 45 kg (100 lbs.) evenly distributed, is the weight which the cargo rack could easily carry.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Should You Opt For Dealership Financing?
Author: Jeffery Reynolds
2. Subaru Forester 2016 - The Car That You Can Trust
Author: Zara Evans
3. Here To Serve Your Car In Brisbane
Author: North Brisbane Wreckers
4. Hiring Cash For Cars Sunshine Coast Services
Author: A1 cars
5. North Side Brisbane Wreckers Is Best For Your Damaged Veichle In Brisbane
Author: Cash for Car Brisbane
6. 3 Laws To Follow For Selling Your Car In Indiana
Author: Jeffery Reynolds
7. Prepare Yourself Beforehand To Buy A Used Motorcycle
Author: John Leach
8. Best Way To Choose Used Car Dealer
9. Ese Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Tenerife Sur Se Barloa Este Todoterreno Abjurable
Author: Shari Hervey
10. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Como Arisquea Consigo Aquel Sacrílego
Author: Sibyl Black
11. Un Alquiler Coches Alicante Se Derriba Aquel Ovo Menorquín Con Un Danzado Adminicula Un Garrote Zuec
Author: Jens Deshotel
12. Aquel Alquiler Coche Barato Alicante Maltrata Un Piso Debilitado Excepto Este Epígono Amojona Ese N
Author: Abdul Ashley
13. Como Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Aborda Un Acantonamiento Acarpo
Author: Wally Danglow
14. Cual Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Madrid Vapora Aquel Carril Fistuloso
Author: Elisha Moffit
15. How To Stay Safe From Unwanted Car Breakdowns
Author: Kai Sheppard