ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Kia Car Audio System
Total Articles: 312
The audio system in the Kia vehicles is the most interesting and appealing feature in the car for the music lovers. There are actually quite a lot of components which are a part of the audio system in a Kia automobile.
Antenna Roof type antenna
If you Kia Car has an audio system, an amplifying antenna is installed in your Kia vehicle. This antenna can be removed from the vehicle when you wash your Kia vehicle.
How car audio works
AM (MW, LW) and FM radio signals are broadcast from transmitter towers located around your city. They are intercepted by the radio antenna on your Kia car. This signal is then received by the radio and sent to your car speakers. AM (MW, LW) broadcasts can be received at greater distances than FM broadcasts. This is because AM (MW, LW) radio waves are transmitted at low frequencies. These long, low frequency radio waves can follow the curvature of the earth rather than travelling straight out into the atmosphere. In addition, they curve around obstructions so that they can provide better signal coverage.
If the temperature inside the Kia car is too high, open the car windows for ventilation before using your car audio.
RADIO, SET UP, VOLUME CONTROL
The FM/AM Selection Button in the Kia vehicle turns to FM mode and toggles FM1 and FM2 and AM when the button is pressed each time. The SAT Selection Button, turns to SAT mode, and toggles in the order of SAT1,SAT2, SAT3, SAT1, when the button is pressed each time. If there is a CD in the CDP DECK it plays the CD. Press CD button in the Kia vehicle to automatically insert CD when the disc is ejected from the deck by pressing CD. If the auxiliary device is connected, it turns to AUX MODE to play the sound from the auxiliary player. If no Disc and auxiliary device is connected, it displays "NO Media" for 5 seconds and returns to the previous mode. When the [SEEK] button is pressed, it reduces the band frequency by 200 KHz to automatically select channel. When the [SEEK] button is pressed, it increases the band frequency by 200 KHz to automatically select channel.
Power ON/OFF & Volume Control Button, turns on/off the set when the IGNITION SWITCH is on ACC or ON. If the button is turned to the right, it increases the volume and left, decreases the volume. When the SCAN Selection Button is pressed, it automatically only [SCAN] up and the sound hearing for 5 seconds per all searched station preset. MUTE Selection Button, when inputting [MUTE] key, indicate "AUDIO MUTE" at the sometime with output [MUTE]. INFO Selection Button displays the information of the channel currently played by SAT. Press the SET UP Selection Button to turn to the SCROLL, SDVC, SIRIUS and adjustment mode. If no action is taken for 5 seconds after pressing the button, it will return to the play mode. (After entering SET UP mode, move between items using the left, right and then PUSH functions of the TUNE button.).
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India