ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Features Of The Steering Wheel In Kia Car
Total Articles: 312
The steering wheel in a Kia vehicle is certainly essential to control the car, but it even has a lot of functions too such as using the horn. To sound the horn of the Kia vehicle, press the horn symbol on your steering wheel. Check the horn regularly to be sure it operates properly.
Power Steering of the Kia vehicle uses energy from the engine to assist you in steering the vehicle. If the engine is off or if the power steering system becomes inoperative, the Kia vehicle may still be steered, but it will require increased steering effort.
The steering wheel should be positioned so that it is comfortable for you to drive the Kia vehicle, while permitting you to see the instrument panel warning lights and gauges. Never adjust the angle of steering wheel while driving. You may lose your steering control and cause severe personal injury or accidents. After adjusting, push the steering wheel both up and down to be certain it is locked in position.
CRUISE CONTROL SYSTEM (IF EQUIPPED)
The cruise control system allows you to program the Kia Car to maintain a constant speed without resting your foot on the accelerator pedal.
With cruise control, you can set and automatically maintain any speed driving the Kia vehicle, of between 40 km/h (24 mph) and 160 km/h (96 mph). Push the CRUISE ON-OFF button on the steering wheel, to turn the system on. The CRUISE indicator light in the instrument cluster will illuminate. Accelerate to the desired speed, which must be more than 40 km/h (24 mph) and less than 160 km/h (96 mph).
If the cruise control is left on, (CRUISE indicator light in the instrument cluster illuminated) the cruise control of the Kia vehicle can be switched on accidentally. Keep the cruise control system off (CRUISE indicator light OFF) when cruise control is not in use. Push down the - / SET switch, and release it at the speed you want. The “SET” indicator light in the instrument cluster will illuminate. Release the accelerator at the same time. The desired speed of the Kia vehicle will automatically be maintained.
To cancel cruise control, do one of the following:
Press the brake pedal of the Kia vehicle. Press the clutch pedal with a manual transaxle or shift into N (Neutral) with an automatic transaxle. Pull the CANCEL switch. Each of these actions will cancel cruise control operation (the “SET” indicator light in the instrument cluster will go OFF), but it will not turn the system off. If you wish to resume cruise control operation of the Kia vehicle, push up the + / RES switch located on your steering wheel. You will return to your previously preset speed.
To increase cruise control set speed:
Push up the + / RES switch and hold it. Your Kia vehicle will accelerate. Release the switch at the speed you want. Push up the + / RES switch and release it immediately. The cruising speed will increase 1.6 km/h (1 mph) by one touch and will be memorized to the reset speed.
Automobiles Articles1. Recognizing The Real Value Of A Student Auto Loan
Author: jeffery reynold
2. Be A Pioneer In The Motorcycle Repairs Here's What You'll Need
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Rockman – The Leading Manufacturers Of Drive Chain Kits & Alloy Wheels For Two Wheelers
Author: Rockman Industries
4. The Most Effective Method To Become An Independent Tyre Dealer
Author: My Tyre Point
5. Atv Tyres
6. Destiny International Filtration - Oil Cleaning Machine Manufacturer In India
Author: priya singh
7. Wounded Warrior Project & Harley-davidson Surprise Los Angeles Veteran With New Bike As Part Of Miss
8. Vectra - The Heavy Construction & Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturing Companies In India & Europe
9. Think Long Term Before You Decide On Your Auto Loan Term
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. Tips On Choosing The Best Car Breakers Services In Birmingham
Author: Denny Sour
11. Benefits Of Scrap Car Removal In Birmingham
Author: Alex Stewart
12. Black Car, Limousine Service And Airport Transportation West Palm Beach Fl
13. Matters To Look Upon While Looking For A Gear Manufacturer In India
Author: SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
14. Car Detailing Tips And Keep Your Car Exterior In A Superior Condition With Autofresh
Author: neel patel
15. Things To Know About The Availability Of Different Warranty Plans For Cars
Author: Ewan Thorpe